COSS

I'm so fucking happy right now
Thank you to the anons who shilled this at 6 cents
You fuckers have literally changed my life

I threw down a measly $10k then, and now it's over $100,000.
I seriously think this is my golden ticket to freedom forever
This is the first time I feel like a baby whale, and I only have 170k of them

Cheers to all of you,Linkies, KuCoin shills, whatever, I hope you all find success like me.
I'll be back at the end of January and if COSS is $5 I swear to god I'll give away $1k to 10 different people.

Me too user. I saw it on a thread and bought in. Best decision ever. There really are so, gems on /biz

Comfy AF

1.7x and nothing has even happened yet, in fact bad news. So ready for new UI and roadmap

No shit I could see this $10 dollars in Q1 and I actually thing that's conservative. So undervalued.

I don’t care about price as much volume. Steady gains and the UI is shit. With volume we will have a lot of the pie to eat. But the price gains are nice too

Damn dude you threw down 10k back then? Balls of steel.

The exchange doesnt even work for me I've been trying to access it for the pasts 3 days wtf.

I made $17 dividend last week and volume was shit

if volume goes 100x (still not even a big dick exchange) I’ll make $1700 a week

that’s basically retirement

1700 a week~ 80k a year, that would value my tokens at what, 1.5-2m ??

At that point I’ll cash out enough to buy a small house and let the rest ride incase we hit 500m volume

how much COSS do you have?

Buy on ED or wait. Yes. Current situation isn't ideal.

>brainlet here
How many do you hold?

The shittiest exchange I have ever seen. Yea sure, their shitty UI will look very sick, but still, the engine of coss is shitty as fuck. I'm not throwing my money in until they fix their servers. You can't even buy coss on their exchange atm.

My retirement plan too

80k coss

yea idk, I threw some cash in here at ~.25, and very quickly pulled out when I realized how shit the exchange was. It could go places, but it could also flop completely and shut down. I went with KuCoin even at a huge premium b/c they clearly have their shit together.

Will probably be 2x by then from now. This is what getting in early/beta is.

A shitty product is actually a hell of a lot more than I have seen from some of my investments in the past though.

Yeah admittedly I got in at the absolute bottom, partially because of pure luck
But if I just found the project now, I'd probably still end up buying in
I'd rather take the gamble and buy (KCS) at 70 cents before it hit $7, same with COSS for me

But I do play high risk with my cryptocurrency investments, I figure if i'm going to invest in a market this volatile I might aswell go big or go home.

biggest problem with kucoin is legal compliance, I can see them just getting cunted by the government hard

coss have been bending over backwards to make sure they comply exactly with the law

Now hold it for shares in the future.

COSS has hired more compliance people than any other job type. They will be one of the first to get fiat pairs. Game will change. They are around for the long haul with their roadmap.

The thing that worries me with KCS, COSS, Bnb is they just scream ponzi scheme, i know i know were in crypto but what would be the point in me buying these shares at the moment if I dont have say 80k I wont get fuck all in dividends sure the price of the token goes up which is the only + side for me but at some point i'd have to dump it when the price is right of course. hmm im confused...

>The long haul
I'll have to stop you here. the crypto market won't have a "long haul". I was certain it is not a bubble at the end of 2017 after correction. But now with bs like trx and xrp (in which normies are fomoing hard without any research) I am sure crypto is in a bubble now.

the only exchanges that will matter later in the year are one that have fiat pairs. The others will be forced to add them due to stay competitive or get left behind.

damn i got fudded out of a bunch of coins at 27 cents when people were saying coss was exit scamming lmfao. o well congrats to the iron hand!

Meh. Ponzi scheme how? People bought MSFT at $40 for the dividends. People are still buying MSFT at $85 for the dividends. As long as the market continues to grow there will always be new buyers, and there will always be sellers.

The world isn't ending. The world is changing. And you're right the fuck in the middle of it. We will remember this as being the biggest shift in history, and we were a part of it.

hmm true, only got 127 coss but guess I can make another transfer...

What sold me on my initial $10k was the idea that even when the crypto market "crashes" or enters extended bear markets
Exchanges still maintain volume
And therefore with a token like KCS or COSS, ideally the dividends would remain constant, and the value of the token would too.
Even if volume drops slightly, the amount of each token I would receive would increase as their prices are lower

I know its an optimistic outlook, but i'm probably in COSS for the remainder of my life.

Everything isn’t changing, but some things are. All of finance will change for sure.

A lot of the community is like that. Fuckin marines.

Yea I just wish I could have got in when a lot of them did. We are still way fuckin early, but not as early as OP

lol I'm not telling you to buy, make your own decisions. I'm just tired of people calling any crypto ponzi schemes. This is how markets work. People invest, businesses grow. Some continue to grow, others fail. Markets over time generally grow. Not everyone can be the first to buy in to a successful project, some people buy in later, and as long as a business continues to exist and be successful, it can also continue to grow. Many stall out for years (look at General Motors, for example), and others continue to be high growth (Amazon)... but ponzi scheme? Nah. Make smart investments, invest in high growth opportunities, and if you're early enough you're early enough.

Most of the good crypto opportunities are all super early. Anything under a $1B market cap for a promising project has incredible room for growth. COSS at $35M can easily 100x in the future, and your dividends might be insane... but also COSS could go the way of the Dodo. That's the game we're playing.

Bump

I like the way you think sir.

agreed. this market is absurd. idiots that dont even understand basic shit like market cap are rolling in dough. people are taking out loans, quitting their jobs, all the same shit people were doing during the dotcom bubble. thats my favorite part about coss/exchange coins. even if the market crashes, people will still trade. and the price of coss is tied only to trade volume, not the direction the market is going.

I really want to buy more COSS but I can't help but be afraid that their devs are shit. The exchange is literally broken right now. As a software developer myself, I don't get how you can push shit like this to production. Can I really trust these guys to not get Mt Goxed? Jed McCaleb is a programming prodigy and his exchange still got fucked.

Pic related. Do these guys even have unit tests? lol

Can anyone tell me what exchange to get it on?

All I can do is agree that progress this far has been agonizingly slow

On the bright side, the CEO confirmed 2 devs starting in January and "more really soon"
KuCoin went from $1 to $4 within 7 days
Once COSS has a functioning API I see a similar future.

same. I wanna go all in but it seems like they are outsourcing the code to pajeets and I know from experience how bad that strategy can turn out.

COSS or ED as far as I know

They need triple the staff right now

>businesses

Their lack of functioning API is another reason that I'm afraid of potential spaghetti code. I think any good exchange should build the API first and then have all the user functionality use that API directly. Why they separated these things is a mystery to me.