"hey bro u heard of cryptocurrency?"

>"hey bro u heard of cryptocurrency?"
>yeah man im in it a little bit
>"bro you gotta buy ripple its the second biggest crypto and its only 1$, Imagine if you got into BTC when it was 1$ bro trust me even the banks are using it"
>yeah man but theres 50 billion ripple and 20 million bitc...
>"nah bro trust me this thing is going to make me BANK"
few days later
>"BRO DID U BUY RIPPLE?"
>no man i didnt
>"ive doubled my money man im waiting for this to go to 50 by the end of the next few months then im gonna start buying other coins."
>sounds cool man
few days later
>"BRO DID YOU BUY RIPPLE LIKE A TOLD YOU? Its going up like crazy this thing is gonna take over bitcoin once it gets to 100$ people are gonna go insane. It will be 500$ by the end of the year TRUST me."

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WHALES GONNA BLEED THESE UNINFORMED AS FUCK NORMIES FOR ALL THEYVE GOT. THEY HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT A BLOCK CHAIN IS THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS FOR. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A CRYPTOCURRENCY IS FOR FUCKS SAKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hodl

I'm SICK and fucking TIRED of crypto normies making money. FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mad that Chad is pumping and dumping your oneitis as well as your secret coins?

Its all gonna come crashing down for them RIGHT? They are easy pray they are investing with absolutely zero knowledge of the market space or the product. I DONT CARE IF MY PROFITS ARE LOWERED I JUST WANT THESE FUCKIN NORMANS OUT

This will be normies in a few weeks don’t worry fellas

i cant fucking wait for the first bear and the round of idiots that come from the woodwork durr hurr it was scam.

i'll never understand how normies can call crypto a scam but not the stock market

FFS I just want the whales to FUCK these normies.

They’re gonna march right to their congressman and demand regulation.

REEEEEEEEEEE fuck normies

They ruin fucking everything.

>>"bro you gotta buy ripple its the second biggest crypto and its only 1$, Imagine if you got into BTC when it was 1$ bro trust me even the banks are using it"

More like BTC when it was $8,000. Fuck these idiots need to be executed. They're part of what is destroying society.

Fucking this

fucking kek

the worst part is the market is now constantly pumping these shitty coins that are super low value because there are 3 orders of magnitude more of them. Thats the main draw low value because normies see 15k btc and think buying 50 cent coin will go to 15k too even if there are 10 trillion fucking shitcoins and the owners can generate more on command
Back in the day all the coins had to be MINED not just generated out of thin air. These fucking normans are pumping up so many shitcoins to unbelievable amounts. Its a dangerous game it could make the bubble pop sooner. Tron being pumped this hard is undeniably a bubble its a fucking pump and dump scamcoin.

My fucking sides right now

why would you buy a pre-mind coin? you're just giving some clever Jew all your money. They got millions if not billions of coins for free out of thin air. why the fuck would you pay for them?

now I can see how it's good to flip them for profit, but normies are buying them as investments because "its the future"

BECAUSE ITS 1 DOLLAR BRO DIDNT U SEE BTC ITS 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS
DONT U WANT TO TURN 1 DOLLAR INTO LIKE 15 MILLION

Dont worry. The bigger it gets the higher the fall. Whales arent dumb, its there still enough cash flow to drive the price up by 100% or 200% then they will let it go up. A little bit before it starts dying out , there will be blood. Fuck these normie scum i hate these fuckers so much

Ripple taking off btw

>MUH hours of research and shilling on randomshitcoin#113 all gone to waste!
>Its all fucking Chads fault fucking jews fucking soyboys fuck this fuck.

because the stock market is an essential part of capitalism and indoctrinated into the youngin's since birth as good

KIKEBERG IS JUST PANDERING TO THE NORMIES SO HE CAN GET ELECTED IN 2028
FUCK OFF I KEKERBERG

That was a well written post.

Also, OP, try joining a crypto currency group on normie-book and see how long it takes you before you REEEEH yourself through a fucking wall.

It's getting really really bad, anons. We should either be preparing for them to get rekt, or try to make our money with them on these shit pump and dumps and cash out before it all goes to shit.

Had lunch with a friend and she told me her aunt doubled her money, her grandma and dad are also in crypto.

AHAHA WERE GONNA BE SO RICH

yall a bunch of hipsters

but yes i wanna see everyone lose thier money

Fuck off newfags. Crypto succeeds with adoption. Only newfags are complaining other newfags are getting in because they don't want to admit they're just slightly more informed newfags themselves.

Educate the normies you fucking idiots.