Real talk, anyone else feel like Crypto is their only chance at making it in life? I don't want to be a wagecuck...

Real talk, anyone else feel like Crypto is their only chance at making it in life? I don't want to be a wagecuck, I want to take care of my mom and I want to be certain of the future for once.

But I also feel like all of this is too good to be true... I have 7k euro in crypto right now, half of it in VEN. I have 40k euro on the bank made outside of crypto but somehow I still feel uncertain in life.

I guess I just wanted to vent. Whatsup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rlXJ5DUrHAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in med school right now so I'm basically set for life, but I'm trying to live off crypto earnings and hopefully pay for school so I'm not in debt when I graduate

>I guess I just wanted to vent. Whatsup?
Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog faggot

I too am trying to just be able to afford to take care of my mom :(
I want to feel safe. Hold me user

I want to pay my parents credit (half milion) and then my money is for me,i dont care about my future as rich incestor im more artist and staying poor is ok for me

I feel the same way as you man. Been working 3 years out of school full time now and I fucking hate it. Would love to have enough money to live off of so I wouldn't need to work again or can work a simple stress free part time job. I don't even want nice things, just want to be able to live stress free.

lol so many kids here... I hope you all make it and never have to grow to be an oldfag wagecuck like me. I've been out of college and in the "real world" 12 years. At least I had a 4 year run where I exclusively played in a band, but I've spent way too much time wanting to knife myself otherwise.

At this point I have a wife and a daughter on the way, and really I just want to be able to take care of them while not being a slave to my job. I don't even want to stop working, I just don't want to HAVE to work.

Quit being a baby and buy the XLM dip before the moon mission thank me later.

>
youtu.be/rlXJ5DUrHAo

Starving artist is the dumbest meme

you were a professional musician and changed field?

Other current musician here.

THERES NO FUCKING MONEY IN IT

It's not an easy business. I was making about enough money to stay on the road and keep playing shows. I eventually wanted to settle down some, but it was either keep touring and trying to grow the fanbase further with the hope of "living the dream", or start looking out for my family and get to enjoy somewhat of a normal lifestyle.

I had a good run, had a lot of fun. I'd go back to it at least part time if money wasn't an issue. But this fucked up world we created runs on money.

I was gonna kill myself anyway so I want to go all in or off myself.

Yeah. If I don't make it with crypto, I am most likely doomed to blue collar mediocrity the rest of my life. Even though I am being fast tracked for upper-management, I will earn around 65K-70K/year at most with my trade. Which is not terrible by any means, but not where I want to be.

How popular was your band though? Like, how many streams on the most popular songs? Socials? And what genre was it

I been working as a producer for a while and i'm comfy atm, making more than my dad at 23

I'm studying law, you should always have a plan B.

I started with 1k in september, learned this shit, and made 15k trading last night alone.

Why would I ever go back? If I can learn fast enough, and earn enough, I'm never going to side another warehouse in winter shit akutan, alaska ever again.

Millions and millions of streams, we still get new fans every day from Youtube, Spotify, etc., even though we literally haven't done shit for like 5 years now.

Band was never huge, but we had some reasonable tours we opened on. I'd say at our height we had maybe 100k active fans.

I also get some rather pathetic royalties from TV shows we were placed on back in the day which are still airing reruns.

Indie/Pop.

really cool stuff user
the problem with bands is always sharing revenue, too many people on board, and the tours cost a lot. i quit bands 4 years ago and now produce alone. occasionally hire session players for like 50 bucks. 100% revenue for myself, if i have to play somewhere i just do a live set. not as much fun, but 500% better money-wise

PS if you wanna share a link that'd be cool

Honestly I feel like I've found my calling with crypto trading. It's fun as hell and I'm making money. I want to do this for the rest of my life!

Ive seen VEN shilled alot recently, Is it a shitcoin or something worth investing in

Heh I value my anonymity on these boards, but thanks for taking an interest.

Yea, I still write a lot, but I find in general I'm a person who craves collaboration. I've been actually thinking of starting another band, just with the intent of making great music/art to feed that part of me. I've actually taken to things like painting and photography, but it's not quite the same. Starting a band is suuuuuch a pain in the ass, but I think I've finally realized it's what I need to do.

You don't get to decide what is and isn't meaningful to another human being.

>pay parent's credit
>incestor

>tfw you realize you're surrounded by idiots
There should me a mandatory iq test before being allowed to post

My only chance in living a life with the ability to buy shit when I want to. If I continue with my current job, I'll just be working 50 hours a week, and coming home to a wife and child with one vacation 50km away per year.

I'm 21 and in process of engineering degree rn but I hope my crypto holdings will be enough to get me a big headstart on being finacially independent if I ever choose to stop working someday. I just want a wife and five kids and a comfy home in a nice, white town with a big garage to work in