Portfolios now

Show your gains from this wonderful day

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol LINK

>tfw all in on req and stagnant for two days

move it into VEN asap retard

wtf are you using guys? blockfolio is not a thing anymore?

no

Delta
Blockfolio has been dead for a while , get with time times user!

Blockfolio has been rubbish recently, I use both.

This is Delta

I use a bunch of different exchanges so I can't just screen cap it, but I'm up 18% today. Mostly from tron, I literally bought last night and I've been extatic the whole day.

Already downloading. Thanks user!

I'm doing great :^}

Red last 24 hours but overall still green across the board.

Going to pick up some more zrx, req and lumens when I finally get verified in a couple days.

Cryptoport is also nice, uses api read access to auto update your portfolio. Profit/loss info isn't nearly as nice as Delta though. I use both to cross reference.

Got into TRON at under a penny so idgaf of it crashes

Sold off alot of my XLM and XRP today and put it into FUN

Assuming this isn't a LARP, why dont you diversify some of that BTC into ETH?

Where did you see it listed for so cheap?

>All that BTC
Might as well put that into stocks, bitcoin has been stagnant.

Or do what everyone else is doing, altcoin half a mill and make 5 mill by tuesday.

All I did was buy what was shilled here and on plebbit. Started 3 weeks ago.

Started with 2k last month.

I lost 20% today

Really tiny gains

When Binance airdropped me 500 TRX they were 1$ all together

Blockfolio was all shitty and slow today. Delta works and seems to have much better features

Found it on coinmarketcap and bought it on Liqui

Help guys. Am I already to diversified? There are still so many coins I want. I'm happy with what i have but feel they are long term holds so im missing out on weekly moon missions. What to do? Started with about 7k December 7th.

Has Enigma moon yet? Somebody shilled me Enigma on reddit, but it was down, and I went to Tronix.

> $6'500
> +25%
> 89% LINK
> 8% RCN
> 3% XRB

I'm trying to diversify, as you recommended me, biz

Took some profit and reinvested in this AI world brain shit that keeps getting shilled. Plus I can hold it with my neo.

Bow before me.

started with 1000 about a month ago, looking to diversify a bit of the XRB though

I NEED MORE MORE MORE FUCK

Anyone know why delta overshoots on actual prices and blockfolio undershoots? Pretty frustrating

Guys who started with

What do you guys think?

Delta uses global average, and some local exchanges fuck the average up.

Started with $3500 on early Dec. 5x to 17.000. Just hold Lumens and got lucky.

Could've been more if not for believing people that said ripple $1 was impossible.

Started with roughly 7-8k, not accounting for ETH I have stuck in Etheremons because I'm waiting for trading to be enabled to dump heavy bags lmao

Betting on another 10x with the DADI ICO at the end of the month, will most likely all-in

I thought delta underestimate your assets. Spend 3k AUD on ICX via binance and delta is only showing it's worth as 2.7k AUD.

I have 1000$ now to try and start this journey..
Any recommendations?

Even though I’ve set my coins to the binance eth pairing? Still all higher than the actual binance price.

I've never done ICO before, do we need to submit passports and other documents, or just simply send ETH from our MEW to the organizer's MEW?

Register for the DADI presale, get in as early as possible if you can't get the tokens for their ICO price

If anything, XRP/VEN/XRB/XLM are semi-safe picks until the end of the month

Not for me. Delta showing higher prices for all coins than the actual binance price

Actually, I was wrong. The global average is for the watchlist, if we don't specify any exchanges.

Forget what I said.

If you're a US resident, you need to be a registered investor (>1mil$) and provide them the paperwok. With that said, you don't need shit when it comes to the exchanges.

If you're not in the US, I'd guess that's it, they're on an ERC20 token

what app is OP using?

Put about 200 in each coin and hold them until they moon, I was trying to day trade and got nowhere for 4 months and now I’m up 10x in 3 weeks

When the fuck is Delta gonna start using exchange APIs so my trades get updated automatically? The app would be literally perfect then.

So US residents are fucked then.

Delta.

Fuck that (((law)))

Honestly I just want to make 200k EOY and I’ll be happy (10x). Am I gonna make it biz?
>inb4 too much diversity

Looks like you also bought XP in case it gets listed to Binance. I also noticed you didn't put too much money in it just in case it doesn't get listed. Smart move.

The absolute state of NA cucks right now yeah, sorry bois

Even if you fuck up bad, we all can make 10x in 4 months. I made 5x in a month and I can't read charts.

I'm sure even if I fuck up, I still 10x in June.

Not a good day

well ya own every memecoin in the book user

this is like how i imagine chad's blockfolio to look like who just discovered crypto and someone told him to diversify

That's the spirit!

How? Just how? Please user, show me your ways.

i know, but went on it pretty early, 4 times my initial investment in 2 weeks. Just never know when to sell so i just HODL

Ah, good ol biz.

A place, where x10 in 4 months is called "fucking up".
If not for you guyz, I'd condered my x3.5 in 3 months to be good money.

It's been an amazing week biz. Just one more year of dis then I can be free.

>t. Holding 260 ETH

caught ZRX moon today, also caught the KCS dump. If the chinks could keep there site online that would be great. Purchased small REQ today for lols

Today was a good day

one of the most profitable days i've had

A-am I awake?

That's incredible. Gjdm

Lol

Bro no lie take all that now and go all in on some shitcoin that hasn't mooned yet. If things pan out right you'll have a nice chunk to start diversifying with

>Not at least going 50% on VEN
Enjoy staying poor

>havent the moved in 3 days
>watch tron and others moon like crazy
I swear I'm about to an hero

>enigma holder
>lumen cuck
>>>>>>>>xby????

This guy fucks

Nice portfolio

IS THIS EVEN REAL

am i gonna make it guys?

here's a big part of my portfolio if anyone cares

What exchange does everyone use?

what was ur initial and when did u start? almost the same portfolio as u

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

kucoin and binance
use my kucoin referral code :^)
1Rrf8

Holy fuck user. I thought link and DBC was a meme. But even memecoins can make you rich nowadays. What has Thisbe world come to, Veeky Forums?

fuck off everyone knows these pump and dump groups scam their users

I am happy with my modest gains.

this was what my portfolio used to be although I have moved things around a lot
same as me, started in december with 1.5k

Been trying to crack $6k for a few days now

Thanks LINK :^ )

That would be worth over $10 trillion this year sometime if that were real

Ohhhh today was a good day.

>s-s-stinky linkie h-heh

Fuck wat

You use two apps to keep track of $0.4k?