Not too late on Bitboost, anons

If you didn't listen like an idiot at 1M cap, there is still time.

Announcement on Saturday has to do with exchanges, per Telegram.

Only 4M cap.

Don't fucking blow it.

Just added to YoBit.

Supposed KuCoin listing happening.

Decentralized Amazon. (Sure, yeah, we hear that a lot, but this has been in development a while, and ready for takeoff.)

1.5M cap.

Get on board, but hold until 100M Market Cap if you really want to make it.

Read the whitepaper and don't fucking blow it: bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock.php

Beta test it here : mailchi.mp/551951ec0aeb/goodbye-2017-hello-2018-our-last-update-for-this-year

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chirp. You're not listening, AGAIN. Stay poor, biz.

IM READY TO BOOST
also holding until at least 100M

Yep. I will exit 25% at 50M, another 25% at 100M, and the rest will ride. Imagine if it ever hits 1B.

I've been wondering for long-term. What is stopping companies like Amazon from developing their own blockchain/token and ruining all of these new marketplace startups?

nothing but if enough people invest we could make this better than amazon ;)

similar to how bitcoin will be better than fiat you know? basically this means buy bitboost right now

This shit is going to moon to over 100mil once the exchange news hits...

But the rumor sell the news boys and you will 10x your money at least

>5 mil circulating 100 mil total supply

Why?

Nothing, but we can make our money and get out. ;)

can't believe people still haven't bought into this yet... Does anyone actually do some research? you can literally look on their website to see their demo.

I hooked a few people who aren't stupid on this at 2M. We're gonna make it.

Where to buy?

you know we can see you samefagging

Only YoBit and EtherDelta atm. But the good thing is that Coinmarketcap doesn't even show it's on YoBit. If it did even more people would know. Expecting 100M market cap when it goes on a better exchange then from there who knows.

nah that's seriously someone else we're just both invested in it and thinking the same way about it

That website is a fucking JOKE. the "team" looks like complete shit. I'm not even in for a pump and dump, get fucked faggot

Hey pajeet, try this one coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/ great fundamentals and genuine potential. Should be easy to shill and pump sooner than it will naturally.

jesus christ u realize Veeky Forums has ID's right

Yeah, it does. XLC looks promising though ;)

Nah, they probably don't even speak engrish.

lol im just excited about this coin i honestly want a platform like this

see goin go boys, i hold this ven , trx, ada, and dbc since long time.... see where im coming from?

The absolute state of pajeetdom

got 2.5k in this garbage

coin is shit but ittl moon lads, they all do.

CEO has the power to get it on KuCoin so thats all that matters. Easy 10x

easy 10x yeah but i think 50x is possible if someone wants to wait after that

What does that have to do with you being a complete autist.

underrated post

No idea, you should buy XLC (cryptopia).
t. autist

Are you also samefagging with this ID too jesus fuck man.

lol no, just posting the same shit in the same thread. Autist remember, I don't like change :)

is this the new FUD strategy to claim everyone is samefagging lmao

bitboost is only at 4 million marketcap with this much FUD already its gonna moon like mad

I have like 15k lol

Bitboost , go to raise up , am late for buy for this token , but i have some token i have because iam join on bounty ,
thats sound great , congratulation guys for holding this token , its make all people rich today ,
i think still continou to raise, lets hold ,

more pajeets in here, making them work for you is n't a bad thing. It is a legit project and if I can get a bunch of pajeets to shill it and buy some bags then why not.

Anything is better than the bazinga bots lol.