The normie pick

> The cheapest coin in the top 100 is kin.
> Its ran by kik a popular app for normies.
> Being implemented in the kik app so everyone will know what it is.

youtu.be/Fv4n1MDGapg

I'm ready to become a millionaire Tron and XRP 3.0 gains will be like xrp was in 2016-2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/kinfoundation/kin-and-orbs-37b8ad10fbfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it hitting any decent exchanges in the future?

I was actually thinking about it. Some normies coin with good marketing. I know nothing about this shit coin. How is their "social media presence "?

Bump

Fuck, ether delta. I can't use it.

I think they're aiming for a bigger exchange after swapping to either stellars or their "orb chain" ethereum won't be able to handle it all.

Its alright but they want to keep it quiet until everything is ready to go and they have real news that'll be huge.

Mercatox and coss are available also

Thanks, just bought 1 million. And no I’m not memeing this time

Did some reading
medium.com/kinfoundation/kin-and-orbs-37b8ad10fbfc

It sounds like it does have a really large potential and with the normie influx I could see this being huge unironically.

wherre do i buy this shit?

Why is the supply so fucking high? Jesus Christ do they expect every human on earth to use this shit?

Checked cmc looks like etherdelta, coss.io and is mercatox back or did they exit scam?

This is our coin no exceptions. Kucoin.

up 20% :/ why didn't you shill this before.
should I set a buy order in todays low?

They intend it to be big enough for everyone to use, investors and users as well as developing a ecosystem for other companies to join in on --- maybe facebook?
Mark zuckerberg mentions crypto it makes sense if facebook joined with a chat app anyways.

#speculation

I can't say buy it now or not to - I don't want that responsibility, but it has steady growth so far given the supply it has anyways.

I could have bought at 2 sat but the supply scared me away. Shame.

what exchanges sell it?

Realistically speaking how high can this coin go?

I think .01 is a realistic, conservative and safe bet by mid 2018.

Within 2 years this could easily see .10-.50, maybe more it just depends when they burn coins.

>" The cheapest coin in the top 100 is kin."
>10,000,000,000,000 supply

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bought it through bancor, same ish price as etherdelta

Most of which is probably gonna be burnt, but 800b coins are in circulation and we're above 3 sats...
Did you not learn from xvg, trx and ripple?

why invest in good projects when you can just buy penny cryptos? fml

Stfu OP, I haven't had a chance to buy yet

You invest in penny cryptos so that when it goes parabolic, you take your earnings and invest it into promising cryptos.

I don't know why you retards are waiting. I'm already up $300 bucks on this. My only regret is not buying more. This coin is gonna singlehandedly get me to 6 figures. See you guys in 1-3 years.

Fuck I forgot the picture.