XRB / Official Chad Coin

>tfw bought 100,000 coins at 0.12

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XRB-BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you come here to brag or talk about something?

mooning rn

>listed on kucoin
>no crash

FUDers BTFO

You seem jealous.

You did get some on the Dip right? If TRON can get to 16 Billion, how far do you think XRB will get?

Of course I did. Me and my friends are recouping this thing like it's nothing.

It's gonna surpass Monero next for the #14 spot and it will be top 10 in no time. That means over 10b MCAP.

It's actually good tech and i usually don't give a shit about tech im here get rich my nigga.

>i usually don't give a shit about tech im here get rich my nigga.

Yep, its a bubble.. fuck

It's not.

The tech will survive and people like me will be rich as fuck driving 10 lambos but the tech itself will end up in the top 7 in the next 12 months.

Im talking about crypto as a whole.

Everyone is investing in crypto to gain USD or whatever currency they use. In the dotcom bubble people didnt give a shit about internet companies they just wanted a good USD return.

That's bound to happen.

Are you familiar with how humans function? Take a fucking look around you dumb nigger.

This is literally the most brainlet thing I've ever heard from this board. Congratulations for posting the dumbest comment of 2018, 5 days into the year.

Every single investor in the history of mankind has invested because they care primarily about getting back more money than they put in. To compare this to the dotcom bubble by saying "people didn't give a shit about internet companies they just wanted a good USD return" is like saying "people don't care about gold/coca-cola/tesla/weed stocks they just want a good USD return"

most pajeets here are expecting 10 bil market cap, but can it be more? Forget about using it as a currency, just its uniqueness in the crypto market. People lose a shit ton of money just transfering cryptos around due to the transaction times. The market can become so efficient with bots arbitraging with xrb.

time = money, especially when crypto is so volatile.

this

It will be more than 10b once it hits binance...

10b is easy for this coin, kicking the other coins and being in top 5 is another story. But it will be top 10 for sure.

I'm a sub-cent seller who just rebought at $30 kill me now

2k XRB pajeet here

I'm hyped to see if exchanges definitely start considering XRB as an arbitrage coin. If so, it's going to be a fucking Alpha Centauri mission.

Also holding my XRB up until the STONE fork because XRB in its current state can't work as a normie currency.
>tfw cashier at your local grocery store can see how much XRB you hold

5K at $1.30

I want to hold to EOY, I just hope the normies haven't exploded the whole market by then

price target ...$300?

300 is possible.

Can't even MPC bro...

Trading isn't open you retarted pajeet

I want to believe

Got FUDed out by a friend at 1$... had weak hands after taking a beating on iota

what is the best way to KMS?

It is, they just haven't promoted it yet.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XRB-BTC

it just got added to the list too, now accessible w/o direct link

300 EOY? Seems a bit ambitious but I want to believe. Only 538 XRB here.

>STONE fork

You realize a god-tier dev like Colin is just going to add privacy himself, right? XRB is too big to fork into a shitcoin ran by a random nobody.

this

XRB will be $1000 EOY