CryptoBro

What a fucking jew

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guy is actually retarded and doesn't offer anything of value.

>massive bullmarket
>pick literally any coin
>It goes up
>get treated like a god
>Lol give me money now.
You guys are fucking retarded. Anyone that's actually read this attention whoring tripfag's advice knows he doesn't know shit.

He advised everyone to sell their Tron yesterday because he thought it was 'dipping' from 1400. Guy's retarded

i find meme lines very very useful, you may disagree.

but he doesn't even do meme lines

his advice the other day was "keep holding xlm!!!"
i question how valuable his "calls" are

like, i dont doubt that hes pretty smart and probably knows more than a lot of us, but to me its similar to these guys who write books on "how to become a millionaire". its like, if you know all this shit, why arent you a millionaire yourself then? if you were, you wouldnt need t be selling premium advice for money.

This is like babbys first stock investment

So I don't know who this fuckface is but he was very clear in that message that he was calling out a daytrade signal. I mean he may have been wrong but he was in no way commenting on the value of "tron"

I've found rsi, macd, and bollinger bands to be pretty useful trading btc. I don't really do them with altcoins since those are mostly hype anyway.
But yeah he doesn't offer anything to support his claims. Literally just giving advice on a whim.

Why are those emojis brown?

Discords are cancer

to be fair this tron thing is completely irrational
no one could predict that it would happen

When he shilled QLC I knew he was a marketer who was just making decent calls. At first I thought he was just an attention whore but now I know he's actually a fuckin' jew.

He's literally just holding SALT and DRGN

>if you were, you wouldnt need t be selling premium advice for money.

where do you fucking autists get these ideas? many of the worlds richest people sell premium advice for money

And probably about 700USD worth as well

He might as well show the amounts he has. If someone was going to hack him I think they would have done it when he had amassed a following.

fuck this retard faggot , I can make my own money

A jew who likes loans. No surprise there. SALT is the kind of trick that ruined the banking system in the first place, the clue is in the name. Money lenders... why do people keep falling for this shit? Oh yeah, greed.

Exactly.
Hur dur guys buy dis coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/
Guaranteed x100 in next month!
Can I haz discord money now plix?
Seriously, that is probably going to go x10-50 lol.

99% dont

criptofag said hold xlm

that means...

SELL SELL SELL SELL

to the surprise of noone...
anyone who shills his ta astrology here without any understanding of what it is they are actually trying to "model" is a fucking idiot at best and anybody who falls for this shit deserves to stay poor until the heat death of the universe

he picked a handful of good coins during a bull market. thats literally all he did. and retard anons started sucking his dick because he uses a trip.. this fucking board man

there a way smarted dude in that group that i listen too. cryptobro is kind of a pajeet trying to shill his services. if he really wanted to help out he would just do it and let people just donate if they wanted

he's a tripfag and should be shot.

>use pnd discord
>get rekt

Fact

Learned a painful (and expensive) lesson these two days anons: DON'T EVER JOIN PND GROUPS. They're a scam meant to transfer money to new members to staff and old members.

Was it the HYP pump around new years? I lost a grand on that.

Cryptobro's advice has made me a much bigger stack than I would otherwise have. He was pushing DRGN before anyone else was talking about it--like before it even go listen on Kucoin. I got on DRGN at like $0.70 because of him.
Other shit that is more obvious to some of you seasoned investors wasn't obvious to me starting out in alts three weeks ago. Which coins are vapour, which have strong use cases, when to buy, when to sell, how best to diversify a portfolio. Cryptobro patiently answered any questions I had, and always with a positive, encouraging attitude.
People who've been in this game a long time and know how it works will see his advice as pedestrian at best, and maybe even misleading at worst. And I definitely suspect any tripfag of having a little bit of an extra dose of self-importance compared to your average Veeky Forums user. But nevertheless, his advice is genuinely helpful for people just getting into the market.
In CryptoBro we trust: thanks for helping me get my feet on solid ground in this market, my dude.

drgn was shilled on here way before that

You forgot your trip, CryptoCuck

No, yesterday and today. I (naive idiot) went to the exchange at the exact the signal came out, but the goal was reached in less than one second (I suspect bots), it was enough for me to buy at ATH of the pump. Had to sell at massive losses (70%). Never again.

Maybe it was shilled. But he made an infograph featuring it, outlining all the reasons he thought it was a good buy, and put his name to it. Any fuckface can pajeet some coin and disappear into the woodwork when it doesn't work out. He committed to it publicly, and made a strong case for it. Again, tripfagging is kinda gay, but a dude willing to stake his reputation on some shit (however inconsequential one's rep on a Siberian mothwing collector's board is) was what made me confident in it as a buy. None of his other advice has led me astray either. There's a reason people trust him and follow him, my dude.

kys, unironically

It's common enough, as are businesses that do nothing but sell premium advice about one thing or another, or people who are paid millions every year by companies for exclusivity of their premium advice. You think if crypto makes it these sorts of gurus won't exist fucking everywhere? Maybe this fella sees himself filling one of those roles down the line, or operating a crypto hedge fund or some such.

i have no idea if his premium advice will actually be premium or not, but 'millions' being the end of the road on a business and finance forum is what is fucking retarded.

Coincidentally the biggest training sites for online poker were owned by Jews.

Any of you follow Jsnip4 on YouTube? He went full retard recently with his "trader boss" and their trading class.

Real talk I actually think this dude is solid. I’ve ignored his calls and they have been spot on. Kind of kicking myself. You can hate all you want but at the end of the day he’s putting numbers on the board (and helping others do so) and you’re sitting in your underwear making ms paint memes about how heavy your bounty0x bags are. L2P

yeah like his Tron advice was so spot on?

>sell at 950 guys
is now 1560, was 1800

BNTY is at ath right now pajeet.

He told people to tron at 3 cents a week ago you stupid pajeet. Pic related.