Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

rsihunter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe Tron will reach 50 dollars

I got mad when I heard my dumbass norman cousin made money tonight in Tron

Hello priest user.

I joined crypto in August. I put my savings in NEO and sold at 50% loss. Then i put it in QTUM and also lost more. I made some back with NAV bitcoin cash and some pumps.

After a while I had about 60% of my portfolio back and I decided to buy Chainlink. It went up a lot and so I bought more and pretty much had mostly chainlink. It went down 80% and I gave up crypto.

I unironically believe that chainlink will disrupt the entire tech sector

I bought more litecoin after losing money on it last time father forgive me

i bet u wana fuck sailor moon too , but both will never happen

I have "invested" well over $20,000 USD into crypto for my friends, family, and family friends. I just get them to E-Transfer me and then I download Blockfolio and input some numbers onto their phone. I take upwards of 1 hour to make it seem convincing (and I curse a lot while I do it).

The worst part is that I haven't invested any of it into crypto at all, not even for myself. I don't own any coins at all. I have spent all of the money on new computer equipment, gaming consoles (plus videogames), and new suits to look important in public.

I have $2000 left.

I make 20+ threads a day and not once have I ever owned a single coin or created a wallet or account.

I held chainlink watching the market go up. My friends were fomoing into random coins and making 500% returns while Chainlink was dipping and i wanted to kill myself.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, Chainlink went up to my initial investment and I sold. My portfolio went from -80% to 200% in the past 2 weeks and I don't know what to do right now. I have all my money back and more. I also rape my dog sometimes. Thanks

I over diversified and bought high and sold low on a couple of shitcoins

What's your exit plan?

LMAOOOO

Not sailor moon no

i fucked a nasty girl in the back seat of my car

im holding too many litecoins, feels bad

but i have 2.5k tron

i went 5x in 5 days and then lost 40% buying arn in a frenzy

I missed a lot of hidden gems because I thought they were pajeet shitcoins

Holy shit, nice

I have not even once thought about it until I saw the Priest Wojak on here tonight. I have seen him before but felt different in the past.

Honestly I have been doing nothing but playing Zelda on my Nintendo Switch since it came out.

Four people tried texting and then calling me (presumably about their investments) and I just blocked their numbers. That was more than a month ago and nothing bad has happened since then.

fucked 2 trannies today

Who is this little girl? More ple, no pedo

I bought Tron 4 weeks ago and made a killing. Now my brain is telling me cash out some and I dont know what to do

>I lost 1k trying to day trade today

PLEASE GUIDE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

I need a new coin to hold for the next week.

Kcs

I am 50% in the most oversold coin at this moment... haha...ha...

Fuck me senseless

CRYPTO WAS MY ONLY WAY OUT OF PERMANENT INCEL WAGEKEKING HELL. i didn't buy or mine bitcoin when it was first made fun of on something awful and worth nothing . i was a $45k savings NEET on Veeky Forums when bitcoin was $2k and didn't buy anything. if I put $15,000 in now I'll lose it all because the market/pyramid will implode.

>I also rape my dog sometimes
kys if you can't get consent
just buy Tron and you'll have $100k in no time

My dad wanted me to put $1k into Ripple but I didn't because it had already 3x'd. He could've made 5x and I feel like I let him down. To be fair, I told him to buy Bitcoin 6 months ago

Forgive me father, for my entrance to crypto was buying LTC at 348 dollars.

I sold my req and kcs low to buy VEN high and don't regret it

what site is this?

>rsihunter.com/

Don't forget to change the timeframe

details?

Sold 30k Tron at 0.3 cents. Yes I know, I'm a baka

I sold at 10c, you cant ever win unless you set a moon for yourself and accept your gains

>fomoed into tron @ 0.018 without doing any research beforehand

>It immediately started crashing hard

>paniced fearing it was a PND korean scam coin

> wait for it to recover on the same day, sell at same price I bought in at because it wasn't looking like it would get back to it

>3 weeks later tron at .25

Father, I gained from a 16 hour Bull run.

The following day, the market wasn't as optimistic me

A 14 hour Bear trend followed.

Every stoploss (18 of them) of mine triggered within 8 hours, I lost triple my gains.

I transferred everything that I had left into fiat that day.

Thank you Father.

sold 5000 xby at 900 sats when BTC was worth like nothing

I'm thinking of completely cashing out.

I made massive gains on FUN so far and the train is not stopping. I have no idea what I am doing when should I sell so I don't get dumped on? I want a last profit out of this so I can exit crypto.

Forgive me father for I have sinned

I paid 30£ to wire 1£ into kraken because I didn't know banks charged you for wiring money and wanted to test if it works.
bought 1£ of ripple (6) and sold them for 15£ so I have that going for me though.

I FUD tron

was sitting in front of pc at midnight
my thoughts were "sell tron, buy bbt, go to sleep" or "go to sleep, sell tron, buy bbt"
i've chosen the first variant
tron has made 4x, bbt is actually falling down. i could easily buy 4 times more BBTs today