Is there any TA god right here?

Is there any TA god right here?
How the fuck do you know when to sell?
For example, right now on trx, it hit 2047 then it dipped hard after that. Can you even predict that? Sometimes "it feels high" is not enough because I said the same when t hit 1400, 1500'all the way to 2000.

TRX is a logic sell. You don't need TA for that. It will crash on news, not on trading analytics.

It's an artform. Takes years of practice. There's no one answer as to "when to sell", you have to look at multiple different indicators.

>TA

how many links for a girl like her who got 2 different eyecolors

The most reliable measure is volume, though. Look at the volume bars. When the buy bars get weaker every time, you'll eventually see them disappear altogether. That's when the losses take over and you see steep falls.

Look at historical volume charts on TRX for when the steep falls happened. It's the same telltale signs.

Idk bro, Justin sun is the master of hype on a market where everything is hype
Eg omg skyrocketing to 17 fucking dollars using a sticker

I tend to find a combined reading of my moving avg + my MACD tends to be a strong indicator for short-term trades.

Everything else is read the whitepapers and make sure the tech is sound. We're in a bull run right now so if you're a fucking brainlet who can't even do the the first thing I do you're probably going to do fine for the next few months.

And it will crash on news. Wait for the hit pieces against him and his methodology. The first major news accusations against his approach and the fundamentals of the coin will skyrocket the crash down.

You have no idea what you talking about
Thanks for this, and yes you're correct, I'm a brainlet but I read the trx whitepaper. That being said, where can I learn more about this MACD thingy? Sounds wuite useful.
Would you recommend the Timothy Sykes tutorials to an absolute beginner?

Mooning is still predictable and is the reason you never sell all your stack.

I suggest you read the white paper again and look for the surprising lack of "ring signatures" and "monero" because honestly, anything that isn't based completely in privacy probably will get fucking shat on the moment big money fucks us on exit dumping. You should be looking for coins that do three of the following: Follow bitcoin's original mission, serve a purpose outside of being a value token, and finally, are focused in privacy (bonus level, are also functionally fungible)

You will not win in TA unless you want to sit inside all day programming stupid shit in R or Octave or SPSS-- you will not win in TA unless you are also keeping up sentiment research on Twitter and other news forces, you will not win in TA unless you really, really know which coins play against each other. I suggest you paper trade on Poloniex first and get a handle on MACD+Moving avg. readings and then understand how price movement actually works. Cryptowat.ch is an absolute godsend and will teach you a lot of if you actually look at everything.

MACD is your Moving average convergence divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of prices. The MACD is calculated by subtracting the 26-day exponential moving average (EMA) from the 12-day EMA. A nine-day EMA of the MACD, called the "signal line", is then plotted on top of the MACD, functioning as a trigger for buy and sell signals.

>"intresting thx 4 tellin me about MACD. i will look it up. can i get it at mcdonalds"

Normie tier posts. lmao try to help this faggot and save him from himself and he bites back.

Get fucked, kid.

I'm giving homeboy benefit of the doubt, user. I think he should have a shake at things but the problem with using MACD as sole indicator in crypto is that it's been fucking me on all my paper trades on XRP. I thank god every day I have never touched that stupid shitcoin. My boss decided to play a game of daytrader with me yesterday and wanted to try and have me show him how to "daytrade' and jesus, Ripplefags are deliberately throwing themselves into a fire. It is a god awful coin which has disgustingly gamed trends and looks like it's being played like a fucking fiddle right now.

It's a coin set to lose.

Not TA expert but you could probably see it a couple minutes in advance if you were watching level 2

Only Professor X can properly hit on a girl with two eye colors.

look up TA FAG on the archive

>ITT broke faggots who do dumb shit buying coins instead of picking out cool logos and names

Stay poor fags

i agree youre the faggot asking what macd is, when fucking google exists and you have the nuts to tell anyone he doesn't know what hes talking about in a crypto thread. yea get fukt

i dont want to get cock blocked by X

Thanks a lot, cryptowatch seems indeed pretty useful
Will try my best to get into it, tired of buying high and never selling
Fuck you

>how many links for a girl like her who got 2 different eyecolors
the same amount of links for one contact lens

Use Fibonacci extensions. Lots of information available, just google it.

>asks for advice
>hates people that tells them about common knowledge 'buy the rumor, sell the news'

Get fucking rekt, you cunt

She has legit heterochromia iirc

Saved.
I swear i literally only come to biz to get sexy white girl fix and i go to pol to get latina/black babes.

Lol you took it way to personally
Real talk, I don't think the general rule of buy the rumors sell the news apply in this particular case because Justin Sun is a marketing/shilling God. On top of that he really wants the price to skyrocket because he got a shitton of those tokens and will cash out in 2 years. I prefer a "community leader" (idk how to call it) like him than Charlie Lee who scared a lot of normies away and then cashed out.
Of course he was right when he said "invest responsibly" but saying during an ATH made a lot of normies fucking sell and probably quit crypto because most of them (and us) trades and invest based on emotions.
Additionally Tron is right now in the top 10 of CMC. Every single coin that hit top 10 hit 1$ eventually (ripple cardano iota lumens, etc).
If we add the fact that, as I said before, the guy is a shilling god, it might hit 1$ even faster than the other ones. OMG mooned with just a bunch of stickers which really shows that hype is above tech and whitepapers and fundamentals. It is what it is.

>legit heterochromia
nah. she's just an above-average looking attention-whoring roastie