LINK

MOON THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01KR7WPIU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1515131426&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hand strengtheners&dpPl=1&dpID=51uwQeTbj7L&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice thread
If the MACD crosses we hit ATH again

Sergeant reporting for duty

Past $1.

Only a few months away from test net. Weeks away from bittrex.

We are going to make biz bros

>link still at .97

???

300 link private poorfag reporting in

JACKIE!! LINK HIT ONE DORRAH

disregard i refreshed

Link 1.2 tomorrow screen cap this

>chad here
>reporting fukn in

>people complain threads are made after it moons
>people complain when threads are made before it moons

Next target is anywhere between 9k and 11k

Sergey bless

How come out of all coins trying to breach 1$, this is the one that doesnt dump dramaticaly?? HOW???

I LOVE CHAINLINK!!!!!!??

So. Close.

PUMP IT COME ON

linkies have iron hands and know it will eventually be in the hundreds per link. no one wants to sell this shit

Because we seem to be the only ones to have done our research
Because we've been abused and still held strong
Because life is giving us a break

How much are we expecting link to moon too?

healthy uptrend
no end in sight researchers say

Short term
Long term who knows?

honestly when it was at 15 cents thats when i first started crypto. only reason i got it was because everyone was arguing about it and it was at an all time low. only way it could go was up

Is it a good thing that LINK is still under the radar? 1000BTC volume on binance is nothing. I thinK LINK is still due for a >80% moon. Then the normies will notice

short term 100 bucks

long term 500 bucks and eth wojaks

You're still on time to DYOR so you dont sell too early

Its a great thing, specially in this bubbly market

I already decided to ride or die with it. not touching the stack

Me rn

Problem is oracle solved

Ledger nano s or trezor to put my linkies in till I can buy a house?

>only 15k links
Feels like I wont make it... but some days it does

nano

Should I not be storing a mew key on a standard flash drive...

Why not just a paper wallet?

fucking TRON has an 18 billion market cap

this thing can go interstellar

tfw I'm buying another 35k link tomorrow, then if my XLM stack moons to 2-3 dollars I'll sell some of it to get up to 100k link

link is a powder keg at the first sign of substantial news

should i sell half of my 24k req stack and get in link?

stinky linky

>tfw only 3k link
>i wanted 10k but i will settle for 5k at this point, just need another dip or for my xlm to moon

maybe wait till req moons again. link could go higher tho. thats your call

Blah wish I'd just bought it straight away when it was cheaper rather than fucking about. With other coins. Have only been doing crypto for a couple months tho. Gotta learn them lessons.

If you're not at a lose dont even hesitate

yes

do it like right now, sell after tomorrow's moon if you want and then buy the dip.

if you dont got the balls, dont do it at all

$1.05......

I have 3k LINK bought after it went on etherdelta. If i dont get any more, my plan is to wait till 2019 eoy and then hopefuly put a payment on a house somewhere in spain near the sea. Good plan linkies?

NEXT STOP: 5$

I feel you bro. Got 10.7k LINK and swing from thinking ill make it to just having enough money for a new car or something. Hold maybe 3k in other coins but LINK was my hail mary. I have to break the shackles of being a loser minimum wagie.

BTC MOONIN ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION

Sounds good
How do you plan to mantain the house though? Farming?

Good luck dude, the prophet formerly known as AssBlaster said 10k was enough to make it
He might have been a PnDer though, who knows?

Only have 125 of link. Got in at .26. Should I sell my gains of trx and buy more?

take some profits and reinvest.

there will be other projects after link moons

holyfuck 1.05 now. mooning. no looking back

Wait for inevitable dip, link should have established 80 cent floor

Sold 6k of LINK at .50 I made gains with XLM and other coins. I wanna buy back 10k LINK now but i dont want to go through October again. That was hell.

Sold 280 link for ada at 99c just before moon. Would Veeky Forums recommend these? amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01KR7WPIU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1515131426&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hand strengtheners&dpPl=1&dpID=51uwQeTbj7L&ref=plSrch

I wanted 10k but settled for 7k, faggot i am going to make it so why wouldn't you. Also got my link cheap because i listen to biz, but imwas one of the linkies who got hacked, lost 4k link, just happy now it didnt put me off getting more, now my link is locked away in my nano s

Why not both?

Reached my goal of 30k link right before the moon mission. Strong hands all the way from 17 cents. Did my research and love this coin

Farmer walks and deadlifts for grip strength. Double overhand at all times.

I'm at 3500 link I got 250 ada should I sell for link?

We're all gonna make it

I fucking had 20k in trx before it was even 1c, fucking sold them though because i didnt know shit and wanted a bigger link stack and was worried link could moon any day once people started catching on

Sorry about that dude. I would send you 10 Link but BINANCE is scummy with deposits

FOMO may start soon

All good i got my stack now so i am happy,fuck binance, probably used 70link sending my link to my wallet over time, could never send all my stsck at once because i was to worried i would fuck it up

Linkies... I cant believe it... 1$ LINK. This is insane. Its a dream come true. Only a week ago 1$ seemed like something so far away.

Congrats everyone who held.
May the profits be never ending

>tfw only 50 link

no way, i'm way to poor

>1.09

ITS HAPPENING

Love you all linkies, enjoy this :)

$2 WHEN?

Daily reminder EU is forcing banks to use open APIs to allow 3rd parties access to customer data in mid 2018. You guys hear anything about a token that can transfer data from APIs?

oh phew, bought at 99 cents earlier today.

down to 4 ATH buys in a month from 5

IM GETTING THERE

will 3k link be enough guys. im gonna get more at some point but i want to know if what i have already will allow me to make it

We did it boys. This is the start of something huge.

Top kek at all the fags who fell for the FUD and sold at the all time low, 16c.

Hang on to your hats.

yeah i know how you feel
>60 link
just hold my dude

yes user. its enough

I just made 200k in a week.
Thanks Sergey.

fuck all of you stupid fucking cucks all in bitcoin right now to the mooon REEEEE

what are you referring to when you say MACD? ELI5

LETS GET BACK TO 12K SATS BOIS

chart looks like link might go parabolic. last chance to get in.

we'll make small gains together my dude

Lost 30 link cos weak handed faggot never again. All paychecks into link till 10 dollar.

>tfw no link

Just here in my audi

>I am the supreme gentleman

They called me stinky

>1.10

mother of god i knew i should have put more in this shit

So this is what it feels like to finally realize you're going to make it after all?
It's almost too /comfy/

What sort of price do you guys think LINK will end up? A few months ago I was saying $50 chainlink in a few years, I'm starting to think this will legit be at least $100 a link.

Any predictions my fellow linkbros have?

How many links you have brotha?

WHO'S A STINKY LINKY NOW!?

>tfw only 960 linkies
never gonna make it

BINANCE ISNT REGISTERING NEW USERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know that feel bro. I never knew /comfy/ could be soooo comfy.

I had 45k link

now only 30k

now im sad