Tax evasion bros

i'm looking for a dedicated forum to discuss advanced tax evasion strategies. help me out bros

make sure you faggots bring lube at all times and dont drop the fucken soap

Cash out all your coin and run away to your new private island via g5

>advanced tax evasion
>Veeky Forums
if you've made enough money to be worried about taxes why don't you go find a scummy lawyer that can help you

lol bruh i wouldnt go down that route.
there are only two things certain in this world: death and taxes.

Fuck off
Pay your toll

They're smarter than you. Fucking lunchbox..

You will get fucked in the ass unless you move to another country. Just pay up if you don't wanna end up in jail

t. FBI

IRS fag here....you people way, WAY overestimate our abilities, let me let you in on a little secret, we are 100% FUCKED when it come to crypto

renounce citizenship

Honeypot detected.

Pay your taxes everyone. Jail is no fun.

2 options 1 cash out using Bitcoin ATM's or buyers from craigslist forever hiding your gains for if the gov ever found out they'll fuck you 6 ways to sunday or 2 hire a lawyer with your newfound wealth give them a few thousand and avoid paying up to 35%

Get a mentally retarded person to open up a bank account then cash out through their account.

Use the right pepe retard

See you soon

SEC is civil
Tax evasion is criminal
Two different things, retard

It's just Federal Prison. No niggers and you'll make bird houses and shit

>we are 100% FUCKED when it come to crypto
And why exactly is that pray tell

Avoid your taxes but never evade them

as a half hazard guess I would assume its so difficult to track without the users complete participation they're going to end up doing some sort of general rule of (Ending investment- Beginning investment) * Tax multiplier and calling it a day until its finalized you should hold steady

Just use localbitcoins and sell for cash by mail or in person

Just pay the tax rate.
Be sure to make several mil - hundreds of mil USD in assets so you can actually retire and live the good life when you cash out.

Scratch-offs and Lotto is valid too.

Top Kek

Hypothetically, if someone did this they could let their salary from their day job pile up in the bank and pay for groceries, gas, etc in cash. However this assumes you don't actually make it and only have 10s of thousands in crypto gains, not hundreds of thousands or millions.

i'm praying they decide to keep it simple like that but i'm sure they won't.

That's why centralized crypto must succeed.

>evade
>avoid
there's 5 to 10 years difference

jf LOL at you poor ass niglets. i'm looking for legal tax avoidance strat obv

Pay your taxes OP. You don't want those people hawking you and putting you in jail.

After all this you'd live a sad wagecuck life? Why do you bother? I do this so I can be my own boss not so I have to worry about my paycheck from work

evasion:
-fake your death
-don't report the income and try to hide it

avoidance:
buy a tesla or electric vehicle, I believe you get tax credits that can offset gains but not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong

renounce US citizenship and go move and trade in another country

start a business in tax haven countries kind of like how Microsoft has factories in South America and accounts in Ireland or some shit. like how McAfee mines bitcoins in some random ass country.

I'm sure there's more ways but there's mine.

also, not only looking for crypto strat to be clear. just looking for a semi decent place to discuss strat with others

mathematically your formula is the same as if they taxed every trade right?

>there are people that browse Veeky Forums - Business & finance who unironically discourage others from trying to decrease their lives #1 expense(taxes)

Too many transactions to keep track of

I'm assuming you don't make it really big and can't quit your job. If you put $100k into ripple at 1¢, I'd say just pay the taxes and be done with it. However, no matter what happens, I'm going to be working because my work is what I love doing.

Show proof.

possibly? Im sure it's going to be more complex and there might actually be a break for more documented trades but what it is wont be determined until the gov can do tracking of their own as far as I know right now just trading into monero makes it impossible to backtrack

I would guess not nearly enough manpower and knowledge in an uncharted category is very limited

too many anonymous transactions, even exchanges that have soft KYC registrations (non-photo ID requirements) are sketchy because there's incentive for people to hack/control other peoples accounts and use them to trade.

There's not a lot of accountability or trackability in crypto compared to say regular stock trading where registration is much more intense and where you basically have to commit actual identity theft in order to trade without it tied to your own identity. Not the case at all in crypto, and much higher volume/frequency as well on an international scale from every country using nearly every exchange, the data is overwhelming.

So what exchanges worth a shit don't require photo-id hmmm?

C
A
Y
M
A
N

most anons are fucking retarded and will end up increasing their number 1 expense with some cuck grade evasion scheme. anyone who needs to ask here will not be able to pull it off at a level any higher than groceries, and if they did not already buy in via anonymous method they already fucked that up. considering /biz is mostly made up of normies they'll already be tangled up in the cuckbase net.

Move out of the United States and renounce your citizenship (the hardest part is obtaining citizenship in another country). The IRS really has your balls in a vice.

which lube should i have on hand when i get audited? What is your preference?

wow, you eat better than me :*(

YOU GET FRUIT LOOPS IN PRISON!!!

ALso, what are you in for?

I think that is the user from before that was daytrading from jail for some minor domestic disturbance shit.

>t. taxcuck
>t. deathcuck

just buy a passport at st kitts nevis
150k for freedom

Do you fucking neckbeards even get out in public? What this faggot is saying is so beyond true. Have you ever met an IRS employee before? Hands down they are even more inept than the FBI, DHS, hell even the EPA. The IRS is a total and complete shitshow and 90% of the time rely on the fucking honor system. They scare the majority of you cucks by blowing up the few big evaders they do happen to trip over to scare the shit out of John Q. Public.

You want to avoid taxes on your crypto gains?
1. Don't be a fucking short sighted dumbass and cash out your entire stack so you can live the NEET lifestyle for the next year or two before you piss it all away on anime pillows figurines fleshlights and stupid cars.
2. Take out the money you need, but don't get carried away.
3. Pray to fucking god that one or two of these decentralized currencies actually gain traction with retailers and the public and conduct business in crypto to crypto transactions and fuck fiat.
Fucking nigger rich cocksuckers

just get a good CPA and they can take your effective tax rate down to ~%5. Then you don't have to worry about going to jail for tax evasion and getting your assets seized. Do the legal thing and use ever loophole you can, it's what the whales do.

>cash out a little bit
>go to switzerland for a while
>create bank account and cash out there

Don't cash out ever!

kek

>Pay your toll
Faggot!

pay your taxes user.

Can you recommend me that cpa or where you found some crypto savvy accountants? Guy who wants to pay his taxes here (sorry Veeky Forums anti tax dummies)

>Use the right pepe retard
In that case see pic related

>naively use coinbase
>immediately transfer bitcoin to alt coin exchange.
>take in the mad money
>coinbase reports you for selling btc cuz it’s stooge
>convert back to btc
>resend exact amount withdrawn
>b-b-but sir I still have them
>irs goes away making chimp sounds and hyena noises
>wait till bitcoin infrastructure matures
>cash out bitcoin from atm, debit cards, localbitcoins

It was REALLY hard for me. Most CPA's don't even want to touch crypto so you will have to do A LOT of looking around. The way I found mine is I was talking to a tax attorney about how to handle crypto and he was able to recommend me one. He told me the IRS has a lot of people worried about crypto gains so he found a CPA and throws people his way.

But, seriously, I probably talked to 10 CPA's before I decided to talk to an attorney. CPA's don't want anything to do with this and the ones that are willing to work with crypto get pissed off. If you trade a lot they have to look up the price of bitcoin at the time of each trade and calculate the value of the trade in fiat.

Also, get audit insurance if the CPA offers it. Not many do and it's at their discretion as to whether or not they offer it to a client.

>Guy who wants to pay his taxes here
Please don't come after me mr tax jew, I'll be a good goy and pay all my taxes like a smart goy.

Ive talked to about 10 CPAs with no avail. And most of the ones that were into crypto weren't taking new clients. Ridiculous.

Would you be willing to recommend your CPA I already have (paid) to make sure my trades are in order but I need advice from someone more familiar with crypto than the 2 accountants I've found.

Really hope you'll consider helping. This stuff is keeping me up at night. I want to do it all right but Poloneix has incorrect or missing data according to the person I've paid to sort out the trades. And I trust that he has done his job well, but he isn't a cpa.

Hope you'll consider helping...if so drop my an email at dropshopper777 at gmail.
Can't say how much id appreciate it. Cheers, fellow non psycho seeming person who lurks here

Saved for copypasta, thx user

user its not that serious for 2017 tax year. Its only what you made minus what you put it. Fees can be deducted. (Trade exchange fees and transfer fees)

2018 is gonna be a bit harder but just get all your trades in order and record what you do. Thats what I do. Then when 2019 rolls around a lot more cpas are gonna be knowledgeable about crypto. Its just barely being taught to them in their classes.

well I won't email you, but you may want to do what I did and talk to a tax attorney. From what he told me, lots of people are in a similar boat as us. I am paying a premium for my CPA, though. However, the piece of mind it gives me to know I'm paying taxes on my free money is well worth it.

They have no way of tracking all tour trades. Simply cash out in small increments. Even better if you spread it out over multiple accounts or a Swiss bank.

why not just load your trades into bitcoin.tax...they do all the calculations for you. even creates the tax reports.

Have fun in jail, kiddos.

>muh fbi tips

what a massive faggot

They've been here since 2008 because of CP on /b/, dumbass

I had no idea something like that even exists, thanks user. I do have other reasons to have a CPA, though. I have a few different businesses and I'm into real estate. I honestly don't have time to do my own tax work, hiring a CPA is just a cost of doing business.

SALT

It was drugs