We are at the capitulation stage in the blockchain ecosysytem...

we are at the capitulation stage in the blockchain ecosysytem, any project that cant benefits the corporate circle will die, so you better buy this now before as will be widely adopted by the institutions

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=LlaEoEeYq5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exchanges it getting onto?

>it solves the interoperability problem

I tried to buy it earlier but nobody has it so fuggggg it

I've got a few thousand.

Bought 23k earlier, I believe

Where to buy

this. answer OP you fuck

it's only on etherdelta right now

not officially listed either, so that's why the odd address. etherdelta is harder to use than a normal exchange and much easier to lose all your money, so bear that in mind.

Intaaa-obberibligiggity brobläm

Legit scamcoin, can't wait to see all you normies get burned

youtube.com/watch?v=LlaEoEeYq5E
ok, sure pravik pajeet.

Too lazy to open the ED link, how much can I get for $100?

Like .30 cents rn so 333

>Suddenly this ICO gets mass shilled at once on biz

Yeah no thanks.

This should be treated as a scam coin. roughly 50m market cap at the moment way too big of a risk

Exchanges? Cryptopia confirmed. Major exchanges? None. Ever. This coin will literally NEVER hit any major exchanges. They let US residents into the ICO without KYC meaning they didn't follow the necessary securities procedures meaning they're not only going to run into tons of trouble getting listed on exchanges that matter but also with SEC liabilities down the road

this is not a fud, this is the honest truth. they confirmed this on their reddit aka their reply was "We are looking into it right now, but from other projects it seems like platform projects don't have much of a problem regarding that."

While this isn't a definite scam coin, as I said it should be treated like one. The FUD that they scammed a bunch of other people on a different project is dumb though

This is "shilled" a million times less than Chainlink and that pajeetcoin is doing well.

that pajeet coin is actually on exchanges that weren't recently compromised, and it isn't even listed on there.

i like the whitepaper to this project, but very decent chance it's just dead out of the gate

Actual use case solving actual problem with actual dev team doing better than scamcoin with no real use case, no legitimate whitepaper, following 0 legal protocols, 0 code, ran by previous con artists who have legit already bailed on one ICO and left people holding the bags?

Crazy!

I'm laughing so hard at all the fucking normies here in the process of eating shit.

When someone shills an already listed coin on an exchange, it means people are trying to sell their bags.

When people shill an ICO, which brings no fucking benefit to them, I get real fucking suspicious.

My gut says this will be some Confido level shit. But don't trust my FUD, if it works out and you fuckers get rich off this then good on you. But I'm not touching this shit with a 10 foot pole.

> duke dirtfarmer
> adopted by anyone
pick one

Having a big head ain't a bad thing bros

Thanks user, have a babe

there were no fucking bags brainlet they never ran the previous ICO because they wanted to run a more ambitious project aka Lamden.

you are right about everything until
>ran by previous con artists who have legit already bailed on one ICO and left people holding the bags
this never happened. they ditched before anyone was allowed to invest money; not a single cent was lost. if anything, they lost lots of money from the time they put in (they already showed a bit of code from the abandoned project as proof they were working on it)

again, i have lots of problems with this coin but THAT isn't one of them

How the fuck is the interoperability problem not a real problem? You guys bought your first computer to use Facebook or what?

>with actual dev team
Yeah, the one guy who haven't coded a single line in his life. What a team.

DragonChain did not have a KYC...
Lamden is a utility token not a currency

>not a currency
>free transactions and pretty darn scalable
definitely could be used a payment currency

they are going to run into issues here. dragonchain is a tad bit different

This fucking pajeet coin is literally a 2 college student retards trying to convince people its legit with their half-complete econ degrees. The worst part is these idiots seem to actually be convinced of their own genius based on their unfinished college classes.

Everyone knew douchebags like this in college with half baked ideas for a startup. Most worthless shitcoin I've ever seen. Its hilarious. Please waste your money faggots

And chainlink is made by one dude who can't code so what is your point?

Just one question why do they advertise 10k tx per sec but their coins is a shit token

The current coin is a ETH20 placeholder that will be replaced once that actual coin is finished. Similar idea to TRX.

If they ran into issues being listed on exchanges, couldn't they KYC before issuing the real coins?

kek let them, who cares.

shhh dont tell them
STOP

What ever this shitcoin is Dragonchain already does and better with more connections.

>didn't hear about it before it sold out
>shitcoin

Dragonchain is a utility through and though. They are legal solid with their own KYC ico coming up on the 28th. LifeID

They are both bad

Watched this ico like a hawk and all the laws they broke. Sorry dude lamden is a fucking lemon

dragon chain did, ETN did, they all above 500 miill. Lamden registered in Switzerland

what the fuck u talking , they reg in swiss, EU. they said utility token. thousand other icos did not do it.