GET IN HERE

home boy has a huge platform and is ready for blast off. the cheapest coin on binance that hasn’t mooned all the way yet. It’s going to 50 cents by tomorrow. Just check the depth chart! It’s only been around for a few weeks and already has a working product!! Not only that but low volume and and easy 10x within the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hizEuGomMaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ssshh delete this

hey, i was busy shitting on a street when i came across your post so i couldn't respond. i'm finished now and this is a good coin you should buy. not as solid as my stools but pretty solid. i would by it.

God dammit do you ever get off this board

CND's hybrid intelligence platform is awesome, accurate, and profitable to use. They give the CND token utility by requiring it to access their predictive models, which out perform most other intelligence sources.

I've been holding CND since the ICO and am nowhere near ready to sell. CND isn't crypto only with their analysis. They call stocks, too. Big money. I read somewhere they over performed a major index by a significant margin last year based on their model.

What coin is this

CND. Get in while you still can it’s about to moon soon buy now

It was almost 80% accurate with ALL of its predictions since launch this is going to be yuge

very, very obvious paid shill
actually making me want to take my money out desu

that's some pottery coming from you, pajeet.

why do they need a token?

holy fuck I dont even know what to buy anymore. Literally everyone says their coins are mooning.

you have to go straight to the shitting streets of mumbai if you want to best advice. i know this is pretty close but it's not the real thing, ya know?

you can only receive the intel for having > x amount of coins. and theres 3 tiers

uhh the 4th tier is mumbai, you may have heard of it?

So tired of all these random shit coins mooning, no one knows what to trust anymore

Is this mooning for real?

Yes. It was 6 cents a few days and the shit just launched. It’s got tons of room to grow and low sell walls plus huge buy walls at 1000 sats

fuckin hope so. Just bought some.

of course you can trust pajeet, he just wants to make you rich. don't you want to be rich?

think i should sell DNT for this?

Well CND top guy did say they'd start marketing in Q1 2018 so expect more threads. Still, this is like, day 5 of marketing which will go for 30+ days. You CAN make money off a coin when its shilled as long as you get in on it during the first 7 days its shilled.

trusting you user, just bought in

you can dump on me now : (

im a poorfag

in for 50k at .09 each two days ago, already x2 and climbing

since i dont know what that is, sell sell sell

Join moon

I am so fucking looking forward to this going to top 50. Trying to get Veeky Forums on a gem like this to repay some of all the profits, and all you get is being called a pajeet. The FOMO is going to be epic once you retards realize how dumb you are for ignoring it.

Looks like I missed the moon

it barely moved m8
How long do i hold this for? Sell the top or hold a few days?

all in boyz. I don't know fuckin shit about this but I'm riding the hype. It's been working so far.

Haven’t missed the moon. This is just starting wait for blast off soon

DESU I want to never sell it. Holding 1M tokens for the arbitrage bot, and waiting for that to become automated. I think even if it goes x10 that’s better than taking profits.

remember the last time you shit on a street under the moonlight during monsoon season?

i will do my best senpai

Stay poor user

stay potty trained, pajeet.

I’m also all in lmao let’s get rich together

We'll get dumped on together, fellow poorfag

so far looking good desu

Should I sell VEN for this?

For the short term yes

This deserves a way greater market cap

Is hitBTC the only place to get this coin the registration keeps giving me an error and ive heard this site is a total scam

Get it on binance dawg

Im finna be rich! NUUUUTTTT

yes bb hold my hand

IT JUST PASSED XVG IN SATS ON BINANCE

Lol wtf is this coin

youtu.be/hizEuGomMaY

Whens the moon coming can't buy for another couple hours, im at my wage cuckery job

This. It will break $1B market cap easily.

what did i just even watch

Imagine

gonna go to bed soon. Hopefully I wake up to bust a nut to some financial gains

That video alone should tell people all they need to know about this coin. It was like watching a fucking south park parody or some shit.

Just bad marketing haha. It’s still a great coin

JUST OVERTOOK FUN IN SATS ON BINANCE

Took a chance and threw .05 BTC at it. Missed so many moon missions lately, hoping this takes off

so far it's doing good
How long you finna hold it?

I’m probably holding this bad boy long term honestly

I may just hold it for a while, everything I have dumped out of in the past has since mooned kek, fml

T. Faggot who fomo bought the top and panic sold the absolute bottom

HAHAHA I was about to buy this piece of shit until I saw this.

Is this CND? Cause I own 75k so please make it go to a dollar

What are the tiers user

Your loss my gain.

1300 sats I’m crine

this looks like a cutscene from deus ex or something bro

Lmao you faggots are laughing at this but I dont see the shitcoins youre hodling having anything as close as good to this one. The video is pretty ok.
This coin has a working product used by thousands of people? Your shitcoins are in pre-alpha stage with products not coming for a year. Kys

are you fuckin ready to get rich son?

Bout time this coin got some attention.