Waltonchain

Smart Cities Government Partnership. Agriculture, consumer goods, automotive logistics and data tracking.

>Government partnership

Oh hey dude did you pick the wrong image from your folder? Seems you might've meant to post about vechain haha.

What is that retarded looking logo supposed to be anyways?

Vechain with their shitty inferior nodes lol

Gib rebrand
Gib tweets
Gib announcements of announcements
Gib riddles and ambiguous statements

Hey look another vechain shill who only follows the hype coin of the week

Guardian master node hodler here.

Sad how lately everyone just follows the hype coin of the week and overlooks the actual solid projects that will be around once this shit changes.

Those whale walls are pretty crazy. Could be Binance and Chinese government working to suppress the price so it looks gradual.

Every fkn Walton holder told me this shit wont dump once nodes are bought. Superior tech doesn't get anywhere without professional marketing. Probs 5x by the end of the year anyway but Vechain gonna be way ahead

Yes Waltonchain has a goverment contract to develop a smart city also. They have other partnerships as well. Go check out the all in one on our reddit page for a long ass list.

Should I sell my WTC bags to buy VeChain?

Yep once the price goes up expect people to buy it less because its not cheap anymore and dump it to buy some other shitcoin for .10 cents claiming to be the next whatever

Vechain is all hype

I was actually considering vechain as an investment and then 2 red flags came up.
First one is the CONSTANT SHILLING
Second is the THOR shit. So gimmicky and unprofessional.

how is that different from NEO and WTC lol?

We are constantly shilling cause it's the first coin that will have an actual use case, not only muh new paradigm and to the moon, this is like buying ethereum on steroids you pleb, stay poor
>16 Venlet reporting in

People who buy ven now will be in for some serious wojacks

As opposed to the "Knights of Walton" shit? Very slick clean and classy.

Walton doesn’t pay for pajeets to market the fuck out of their product.
Hell, they don’t even market the fuck out of their product.
They actually work.
For better or for worse, Walton is a better long term hodl.
Vechain is a facade

you are an idiot.

Yeah I agree. That ship has already left the harbor.
Lots of Wojacks coming soon.

You’re gonna be posting wojacks soon.
Once btc starts to rise, vechain and tron etc all gonna drop like flys.

>Knights of Walton

Now thats fucking gay.

lmao "first coin to have a use case" what?

knights of walton are just forum moderators that help with community development. Theyre not the entire BRAND image of your masternodes. Whats next Spiderman dapps?

Settle down there salty waltie. It's not too late to drop your bags.

This bad boy is going to teleport to $50 soon can't wait

Expect a tweet at any time.

Vechain hypeboys gonna be BTFO

Gotta cap this thread for when Ven rockets and Walton cucks cry out "mah patents" lmao

>hello, i am new
i too laughed at waltons. then it mooned quite sharply.

i wasn't laughing any more

everybody left walton for VeChain lmfao, didnt walton just embarass themselves recently at some interview or some shit aswell i heard half their team is jumping ship

are you implying constant shilling is a bad thing? 90% of whats shilled here actually makes huge gainz

The fact that they even have official forum moderators is laughable. What kind of serious company does that and calls them "knights of walton"

Already happened. Vechain crossing 1 bil, WTC down in the dumps. December was the greatest month of all time for crypto and WTC took a major shit. WaltonCucks on suicide watch. Watching this this is worse than Hillary supporters after the election.

Glad I stayed away from this POS. I watched it tank its market share and get royally cucked by VeChain every single day for a month. Sell your bags now or go down with the ship.

The Chinese like to invest in the strong, the virile, the capable bull like VeChain. They detest weak performance like nothing else. WTC is a market loser and the government and the people of China will be putting their $ elsewhere.

smart cities are either an overhyped meme or an orwellian nightmare

you'd have an esier time selling me a coin that made profit off the blood of human sacrifice, at least it would be an honest coin

i dunno, maybe it is a good coin. im just talking shit about smart cities because everytime they put the word "smart" in front of something it really just means "surveillance" and soon it will mean "control" of people, using the blockchain. we will be fucking slaves buy now lol what a sell.

They're going to break their people down into so many little ants either way. It'll make them out produce us and you're going to need to own a piece to make it through.