>gets rekt

GG

you're 30 and your total NW is $325K?

I'm 19 started crypto in april 2017 and my total net worth is $600k

you're 19 and your total NW is $600K?

I'm 18 started crypto in October and my total net worth is $800k

>18 started crypto in October and my total net worth is $800k
started crypto before I was born and my total net worth is 3 bogdans

I played it safe for a long time. Didn't even know about crypto as an investment vehicle until late summer last year. Most of my NW is in safe investments (Vanguard IRA, 401k, rental property).

Wish I bought a shitton of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero but didn't even look around for any higher risk/higher reward investments until I had a stream of money going into safer investments.

Salary: unemployed
Crypto NW: ~$850k
Total NW: ~$1.4M (paid off house, some money in bank, $50k car)

Top 10 Kek 2018

My age and stack are similar to yours. We're in a unique position to make a killing with crypto.
I might go all in for 2018. Try tor retire by 2025. Oh well if it all turns to shit. I still have a career to fall back on.

>18
>$0
>$9k
>$14k
If this shit doesn't work out I'll just blow my brains out or live in the woods, never gonna be a wagie in my life

I totally agree man. This market is so irrational it's easy to make a killing. I'm hoping to turn my $50k into about $300k by the end of the year. Most of my stack is in REQ and ETH. What positions do you have if I may ask?

I'm shit with my money trying to improve.
Job ~25h a week @15$h
135$ nw
Bought 40$ of ETH today.
Any advice?

Currently holding ADA, XRP, REQ, DBC, and VEN
I've made a disgusting 40x+ gains on the first two.

Salary: $120k/yr
Crypto NW: $1.4M
Total NW: $2M

jobless

Pump it

365k/yr
Total Net: 475k trying to make 2.5-3M to stop working and only work on my schedule

30 a week from mum if ive been good

>Age: 22
>Salary: Unemployed
>Crypto NW: $235,000
>Total NW: $250,000
No LARP, my life is really strange right now.

Great advice thanks

14M total assets
college dropout

Nocoiner here, tried getting into crypto before but i was too worried about it all being a scam

I have some advice for you, you god damn idiot. You do not hold something like ETH as a poorfag. It is a slow and steady earner. You want to buy altcoins because they explode (think 10c to $1 which means your investment will 10x). That's the only reason to buy small amounts of ETH.

I feel you bro

I actually have to finish my studies right now. but I can't concentrate at all and always fearing of missing the next pump or opportunity, so I trade and sit in front o feggit and /biz all day, while my gf cooks for me and gives me head in the morning/night

life is gud but super weird

>Age: 24
>Salary: Unemployed
>Crypto NW: 105k Euros
>Total NW: 108k Euros

damn boi, did you get in early?

I wish you luck young user. I wish I didn't have a dayjob and could 100% focus on this. Take advantage of your time and good luck.

60k/yr

I need to turn my 35k crypto into a million, quick

Yep that's exactly what I mean.

I'm Twelve and what is this

120k/yr
150k crypto
1mil tnw

Salary: $141k/yr
Crypto NW: $1800
Total NW: $2800

:/ im not that great at this shit

holy fuck you make more than me man.

You should easily be able to hit a million by 30 if you have crypto & index funds/IRA setup for safe investments.

Salary: $95k/yr
Crypto NW: $90k (was $190k yesterday, just cashed out)
Total NW: $600k

The total includes shit like 401k that I'll probably die before using. Also a $250k house minus $170k I still owe on it. Everything else is normie stocks.

I can't fucking believe I made over 25% on stocks last year and instead of it being the best gainz of my life I just regret not having it in shitcoins. Nothing makes sense.

Salary: $70k/yr soon to be $180k/yr (graduating residency->doctor)
Crypto NW: was $150k, cashed out on $100k
Total NW: $220k

feelin good, was safe and cashed out on some, wife's a dentist applying for pediatric dentistry so she'll make more than me. yet she doesn't wanna take a $6000 trip to cancun for presidents day weekend, frugal af. although she did buy a chanel bag with the 5k i made off mooncoin a few months ago lul

>26
>unemployed
>$450k crypto
>$550k total nw

student
crypto nw is 90% of it: so about 35k

>26
>crypto mining: 7k/yr
>250k crypto
>250k+200usd total
>mfw I'm doing life wrong