Ripple in MAJOR damage control

EXIT NOW before the normies catch on!

Check the twitter thread XRP Team/Shills working overtime.
mobile.twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/949081873405304832

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Laughinggirls.dat

ripple.xls

>still FUD'ing
Stay mad, goy

fall fall u scam coin

This is the future for Ripple bagholders

>my dad works for Nintendo and says no banks are using XRP
>offered by Ripple to do interviews prior
>tweets unsubstantiated FUD anyway. Asks for Ripple contacts AFTER he's called out on his BS

The absolute state of the NYT and Veeky Forums

DAMAGE CONTROL!

>evidence

Ripple alleges the links so it must provide the evidence.

I can't believe im even arguing with an XRP holder, i feel physically Ill.

XRP is ruining Cryptocurrency!

Evidence

No evidence.

Dispute these fundamentals, tard. Go ahead. Try.

Good, fuck this fake bitch ass token

just dumped all my bags of this shitcoin. vechain here i cum!

Its breaking out.
Moon incoming.

No evidence in that pic!

Ive no doubt there's Institutions dumping their shitcoin on normies as we speak

>goes to links
>CEO destroys meme poster on twitter

damn really fooled me

>Ive no doubt there's Institutions dumping their shitcoin on normies as we speak
Institutional purchases can't be traded on exchanges. That's the rule. They're put into smart contracts afaik and released only when certain conditions are met.

Institutional purchases are subject to to sales restrictions.

But thanks for proving that you have absolutely no rebuttal, and that there's not a single crypto out there that even comes close to matching these kinds of accomplishments.

They used Ripple for a btc whoring device, and it worked. cant wait until they finally start buying btc again wew

This is hilarious everyone jumping on the ripple/xrp train not knowing anything and that xrp WILL NOT be used..

Yet stellar/XLM stays under $1 while being the currency behind every transaction on the new fairx exchange end of Q1...

Get rekt ripplefags

>xrp will not be used.

FAIL.

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

this kikecoin has made me 10k from a 1k investment. gunna cash out soon and use the profit to begin the journey to 7 figures.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING...

Ripple pump and dump is happening right now!

Look at the uneven buy and sell orders.

GET OUT OF RIPPLE NOW

why would banks put their customers money on xrp blockchain? it's far too fucken risky and volatile.

>exclamation points
How to spot a boomer. Back to your right wing tabloid sites low IQ kike worshiper

>what is a market maker

Have gou read the tweet at the top of this thread... he fucking states it wont be used

Enough buzzwords there /pol/?

Yeah and he's a goddamn liar who works for the SJW times. Maybe you should go read the thread where the CEO of Ripple responds and kicks his ass all over the place.

This is a very small setback. We'll know the fate of XRP when the JBC pilot ends on Jan. 31st. JBC consists of 61 banks and their adoption would skyrocket XRP to ridiculous heights.

Considering the average actual tech/crypto knowledge is so low in the crypto community, and even less people are in it for the tech or "revolution", there sure as hell is one dedicated task force to shilling XRP FUD 24/7 on here and Reddit.

just sold my XRP, made massive gains.. waiting for the normies FOMO to start bleeding pink wojaks and ill rebuy the dips

its already up .20 in the last 10 minutes lol good trade bud

I am in tech as a kernel programmer. I think I know a little bit about computers and I do crypto on the side for about 6 years. XRP is a scam. You dont have to believe me. But when the value hits the floor just dont forget this post when there were people that said, “See user, I told you so, but you got duped...kys you crossbred pajeet nigger.”

pump and dump normie, did you miss the moon?

go back to plebbit

Better version of that pic.

Holding.

And that's the proper thing to do. I didn't come here to "change the world" or whatever teens believe in these days. I'm in this for the money and so should you.

so he pretty much confirms banks will you use ripplelabs products, but not xrp itself, he compares xrp to bitcoin, as if banks were going to use bitcoin in the first place lol. xrp's real use is to fund ripplelabs' development of products for banks. even if banks will need xrp, it's more likely they will just copy it or buy from ripplelabs themselves, you ain't getting those bank money.

>This is the future for Ripple bagholders
That's a good and bright future as I know then what the future of the jews like you will be. Just bought 1mln more.

no i bought at .93 thanks for the concern though

Who needs cryptocurrency if you can increase finally your Fiat? Xrp is helping to do that. For me it doesn't matter with which currency I do that. Bought BTC and sold it for a large stack of xrp. If it's at 100 in a few months I'll sell it and buy whatever.

Hold those useless XRP bag,

Sold for gain, buy back the dips

>tfw got out of the pump n dump at ATH

>read this
>sell at 17.9
>now it's 19.2

Great job dumping XRP

Timing is important

Drop your bags NOW

lol XRP is going back up already retards

its called a PUMP faggot