My LT plays. A-am I g-gonna make it g-guys? Started off 2 weeks ago with $1.5k...

My LT plays. A-am I g-gonna make it g-guys? Started off 2 weeks ago with $1.5k. Dumping more into non-shitcoins gradually.

Looks solid my man, for long term I actually wouldn't change anything

Thanks bud. Been doing my research, but need to get my weightings more in-line when I dump more monies in.

This is a great portfolio right here. Take note all you shitcoin-holding TronDog faggots. You’re going to make it, friend.

Checked

Double checked, friendo

you're doing it wrong imo. take higher risk and make higher gains, the altcoin pmp is perfect for it. I started with less than half that ($500) 3 weeks ago and am at $2.5k. put all 2.2 into something guaranteed to moon soon and make a killing. playing the long game rn isn't wrong but you're throwing money away through massive opportunity cost

>guaranteed to moon

Mind if I borrow your crystal ball, you fucking brainlet rhesus monkey?

hurr read literally any ta twitter and make an educated guess in the biggest bull market the world has ever known. mong.

I'd rather not gamble that much at this point. In a week or so I'll probably drop $1k into a well-researched potential mooner.

What Twitter accounts do you recommend keeping an eye on?

I’d honestly like to know this as well, cause frankly I don’t believe you have a reliable, consistent source.

>tfw somehow found myself in a discord group full of dudes with 100k portfolios that just share tips and have comfy discussions instead of trying to pnd or shill hard

I don't remember who invited me into a whale group but these niggas have made me $15k in the last month just lurking. Feels good man

*long term plays something that's up 10,000%*

Dude, get in on shit that hasn't gone berserk. For example, not owning any iExec RLC, you are totally blowing it.

>> come on bro

Started 3 or 4 weeks ago and did a shit load of research and bought iota at 2 bucks before it hit to 5 then bought in raiblocks at 1 dollar and 2 bucks. My initial investment of 1.3k is now 41k. How do people get invited to these groups

I was in some eth discord I found on Veeky Forums before it exploded crypto into mainstream last year and before it disbanded someone posted a link to the one I'm in now. They closed invites a few days later so we only have about 30 people to keep the community all comfy. I'm assuming they all got their gains from buying eth at like $2.

Poorfag here, would 300$ into VEN be a good idea?

yeah

Good long term holds. Which is why you won't make it. Only 2.2k you should be going all in on a few small marketcap coins.

Think about it.
>Solid long term holds that moon with 10x
>6 months - 1 year
$2,200 * 10 = $22,000

>Betting on new lowcap coins
>1 month - 2 months each mini moon
$2,200 * 3 * 3 * 3 = $59,400

Put everything in neo and buy NEX when the ICO launches. Thank me next month.

Will prob do that in a few weeks when I have a couple more Gs to throw down.