Don’t tell me you haven’t bought these below 20 cents yet?

Most obvious alpha Centauri mission right now and Veeky Forums only has one thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

cindicator.com
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill me on it, what is and why should I buy?

moon, when? will this go to a dollar in january you think?

hype. Doesn't matter if it has real working tech or whatever. Just buy into the hype like every other coin.

Hybrid intelligence. Combining machine learning and human market predictions is le genius

CND's hybrid intelligence platform is awesome, accurate, and profitable to use. They give the CND token utility by requiring it to access their predictive models, which out perform most other intelligence sources.

I've been holding CND since the ICO and am nowhere near ready to sell. CND isn't crypto only with their analysis. They call stocks, too. Big money. I read somewhere they over performed a major index by a significant margin last year based on their model.

Nigger I actually like to know what I'm buying, there's a reason I'm not in Ripple, Tron, or Link threads, and invest long term.

This is pasta btw just didn’t wanna type it out

You really should dyor, this is a pretty interesting project compared to most of these shitfoins on the market now: cindicator.com

That's fine, I just wanted info which you provided, thanks. Anyway that sounds good and it has a good market cap, what do you think it's long term price is?

Yeah the other user posted something very interesting I will be looking more into this for sure.

Shit realistically $30 EOY

Damn, pretty good. I might drop a few grand after looking into it more. I'm currently investing in Enigma (ENG) and am hoping for similar results you should look into it if you haven't has massive potential, it's shilled a bit on Veeky Forums.

I’ve been meaning to look into but I don’t know anything about it desu

If you are truly interested you should get in asap, this thing has largely flown under the radar and I’m already making bank in just the last couple of days. When it really starts to gain traction it’s going to explode, especially considering you need to buy 700,000 of it to use the full product they’re offering.

Let me give you some delicious pasta then!

There seems to be some confusion about what the Enigma protocol is/does.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

Did a quick copy/paste for ya mate. It literally is one of the most interesting coins on the market today.

Holy shit this actually really intrigued me. Thanks user. Should I buy soon?

Is it still worth investing in if you can't afford 700,000? I have a bit saved up but don't think I can swing that much user.

Yeah nigger this shit has gone from like $2-7 in like a week and I'm hopping it's 10-15 by end of quarter 1. Join in on the enigma threads when you see them to ask questions, a dip might be coming soon from what I've heard. Also I believe it's either 1,000 or 10,000 for a master node.

meant for

I’ve only got 5,000 myself, too tied up in ICX to buy anymore right now but this is a sure bet as far as I can tell. Especially considering how most people are still unaware of the platform at this point, I wouldn’t even want to try guessing what this will be worth a year or two from now considering it silently 3x’d within the past week.

Also the team is made up of MIT grads too, something to give ya a but of hype as well as reassurance.

It's fucking hype vaporware based off of a big bank trading algo. Buy the hype for short term profits but stay the absolute fuck away long term.

So why the fuck would you buy this scam coin when you can just buy Enigma which is the real thing?

I wasn't sure about CND's credibility and it looked like it had potential (and is very cheap) but if what you say is true I'll just keep staking my ENG.

>CND
>$30 EOY
>$43379297700 marketcap
Can you breathe unassisted?

.50 by tomorrow. Watch.

so hold this shit? already have enig

hold, my dear boy, hold

Just do yourself a favor and compare it to the real Enigma. +(their promo video on youtube is the cringiest fucking crypto promo video i've ever seen)

Haven't seen it, will check it out. Stack the ENG brother and hopefully I'll see you in Valhalla where the crypto gods ascend!