Bear market when?

Guys I've been here since June in the ANS days. I've seen bulls I've seen bears. I've never seen anything like this last week of total insanity. You could blindly invest in a top 50 coin and make a decent return. This is not at all sustainable. Months ago biz bros would warn each other all the time to never buy in at all time high. Be fearful when others are greedy. There is never any mention of these basic fundamentals. Now it is nothing but FOMO at ATH in the biggest bull run I've ever witnessed. This is like tulips on steroids and no one here is giving sound advice. Have you all lost your mind in this greedy frenzy? Incoming 50% corrections. And I look forward to making some buys then. Foolery to buy anything now!!

I'm slowly transferring profits to btc, should be the most stable if something happens. I have no idea whats going on anymore and I'm becoming increasingly paranoid.

oh ya I agree user. I've been steadily taking profit this entire month. Also, putting money in projects that I know will be big at end of month no matter what, icx, and still holding my xlm stack from earlier in the month. Missing some gains to be sure. But when the pink wojacks of late January early February come, I'll be making the gains.

It doesn't affect me m8. The market can go up 1000% or crash -90%, I'm still making comfy arbitrage gainz and cashing out everyday.

I'm too cowardly to ever cash out. Btw that is an adorable gif

It went up fast and there will be a dip, sure.

But crypto will ever so slowly begin to represent the majority of the cumulative value of the planets GDP.

Do you understand the size of that market cap, including how much larger it will be with the efficiency of decentralized systems? The size of the digital asset derivatives market, which will be guaranteed deliverables?

The entire crypto market is a penny compared to that number.

The the blind investing of coins with no finished product blows my mind. Billions on hype alone wtf?

Lol. With 50% corrections I'd still be up hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You fool, just because a marketcap goes up by 10 billion doesn't mean investors collectively spent 10 billion dollars.

This is exactly the opposite of what biz told me 6 months ago. I'm in the bizarro world

market cap is absolutely meaningless. I really ought to make a proper post or article. People use it as a talking point in reference to the looming bubble, but it's nothing.

There are coins with 300m market caps that have probably had more money pumped into them than something like XRB (4b cap)

>citation needed

>Months ago biz bros would warn each other all the time to never buy in at all time high. Be fearful when others are greedy. There is never any mention of these basic fundamentals.
This. Since 12/31 the market is pretty much rewarding everyone who went full retard by traditional principles.
These anons are prancing all over thinking they're geniuses and the new Warren Buffet because of their 5x gains, while since 12/31 I'm frozen like a deer caught in headlights due to fear of FOMOing / buying at ATHs and ended up not investing in anything. And now I feel like an idiot.
Will this madness ever end anytime soon, because I'm almost at the point of joining in.

Plz write article user

The good
- Total market capital is still extremely small, and some of it might even be overestimated (if people hold, the circulating supply goes up a lot and market cap "rises")
- The tech really is pretty groundbreaking
- We're talking about global currency, so obviously current mcap is pennies

The bad
- The amount of dumb fucking money. There are projects with no product and no competent team and no competitive edge but they're valued at billions. The amount of speculative money is too big. Most people don't understand the projects, they're software, but if they did, they would see that some of the projects are utter shit with no value. That can't go on forever. If confidence in these shit projects dies, the money may start flowing out
- The lambo memes and shit. Everybody at this point seems to think they can't fail. Say what you will, that's worrying

Am I the only one in the red right now, bought icx ATH and it dipped bought snt and it outright fucking crashed bought fun ATH and it dropped, I don't know how you guys do it, I no shit have better luck on fucking slot machines

;-)

:^)

Havnt even entered my fun purchase to my delta profile because I'm depressed enough as it is

>circulating supply goes up
down*

Anyway, we can be almost entirely certain that the market cap lies.

citation provided:

> Peter Lynch: World famous investor with decades of experience.

Get in before it's too late, friend.

Yea this alt cycle has been insanity, but I think over the next few days alts are gonna bleed back into BTC as BTC starts the next wave to 25k. Rinse repeat after BTC comes down from that, and it seems like each time the cycle happens the alt boom is even more insane.

>i've been here 6 months

If you came in 2017 you're a tremendous fucking newfag and your opinion is worth exactly dick all.

BTC is done. It's over.

I really hope this is a fucking troll

This alt cycle is insane , but not near as insane as the run btc had in Nov/Dec. The money just feels unreal its so good, but I think logically this alt run will last longer for sure.

Realistically I think it'll stay where it is for a while. Most of us Veeky Forumsnessmen forget that even though BTC is shit, it actually does work as a "digital gold". Much like gold it has a meme status and is scarce and safely storable.

>Guys I've been here since June in the ANS days

Been here 6 fucking months....

/thread

Can you explain this?

>Brainlet.jpeg

beats 90% of the fags on this forum now

the more you fags post this the more certain i am that next month biz will be pink wojak city with btc at 25k

I hope it's not too late already. I will get in, in a couple of hours. Need to rest and sort some stuff now.

Look at the btcusd charts. The market is clearly being heavily manipulated by something / someone big, and it's clear something big is going to happen. Either a major crash to sub 10k or a major boom over 20k. I'm concerned and I feel like futures trading is what's fucking over crypto now.

the chinks invented an algorithm that makes it go up forever

Waaah why can’t bitcoin 20x all the time

not everybody bought ripple at 3 dollars per coin, get it? so the calculation doesnt take into account how many people bought it at lower prices leading up to 3 dollars. And not everybody can sell for 3 dollars. In fact, almost nobody could because it would tank immediately

Oh shit I didn't know it worked like that. Fuck that makes sense. Thank you user. I was thinking of cashing out because the numbers made no sense and I was getting scared.

>t.graduated from night school