He doesnt have any zcl right now

>he doesnt have any zcl right now
what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broke my rule of never buying at ATH for this... Preparing some wojaks cause this shit is too good to be true

fucking same. been accumulating all week. most people seem to be afraid cause of the recent 50x but they have no clue what's coming. deleting my pink wojak folder.

Strapped in. Will 5-10x this month.

yup. ZCL has been confined to a nice range all week, so I've been accumulating. This will boom when the fork date is announced, boom again when Bittrex announces support, and will boom a final time a few days before the fork.

People are scared by the 50x and are busy buying "cheap" tokens instead.

If dubs more than Bitcoin Cash and all the other shit Bitcoin forks will dump and pump this one

Price predictions for both ZCL and BTCP?

Since zcl is available on binance, will binance also pay out BCP?

prepped and ready, can't wait for the upcoming storm

zcl isnt on binance

ZCL is not on Binance yet

ZCL isn't on binance

isn't this a great way for normies to buy drugs?

bascially does what bitcoin does but better?

My bad. Was thinking of zcash

One of the ZCash founders is in the BTCP team

500 a btcp easily when even absolute scammy shitcoin like bitcoin gold is 300

zcl might do a 20x to 2k but will crash right after fork

Where else do I buy this shit because bitterex is closed

cryptopia or wait for bittrex

what is the reasoning behind using ticker symbol BTCP instead of BTP?

BCP is another option

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits,,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Binance isn't on ZCL.

btcp is a fork of bitcoin gold tho, just with zcl's privacy protocol on top

i sure hope zcl goes to 2k

cuz it's BITCOIN PRIVATE note BITPRIVATE.

it's a fork of bitcoin core and zclassic, bitcoin gold has nothing to do with it

unrealistic. make sure to take profits at some point and consider leaving at least some ZCL to get your BTCP

why is that unrealistic when everyone will be talking about the reason why bitcoin is going up?

> "it is going up because of the fork"

If the team has good marketing their product it will go really well, since the product is good

What are the chances that I will be able to sell my zcl for near max profit immediately after the fork? Will bots crash this too quickly?

i though zclassic is the purchase for the fork? plus you get all future btc forks

2000 ZCL would put the market cap at 3.6 billion.
Right under ETC.
It's not unrealistic considering even Verge made it there.

Some of it is already priced in. I know we are in for some major bumps, but life simply isn't THAT good for me to get an easy 20x. I'd be fucking delighted to get a "mere" 7x.

Any whalebros here? When will you be dumping the price?

Normies pumped xvg cause of its cheap price though, zclassic is already lookin real expensive to them so they won't help in pumping it up there.

Won't be ATH for long brothers, just wait till people start FOMOing into this as the fork approaches, could be epic

Will BTCP be distributed by holding ZCL on cryptopia, or do you have to move it to a wallet?

Hasn't been announced on any exchanges yet

So wallet then?

Normies will fomo into anything. When this coin does a 5x while BTC kills every other alts, the normies money will flood in.

Wallet comes out on 8th of Jan
When the nxt - ignis fork happened, people who had nxt in their wallets got their ignis first
bittrex or binance will probably support the fork, it will cause a huge price spike
and the final spike awaits about 1 week before the fork

Yeah wallet is fine, but I really hope exchanges support the snapshot so i can stop loss and not get fucked by the dump that will follow. Hell i might even sell before fork incase it throws an nxt, where the price went to shit a day before the fork. All depends on what price it reaches. If it goes to above 350 I'll sell half my stack a day or two before fork, more than 800 and sell my whole stack. I don't see btc private going for more than 400-500 for now and I'd rather take safe profits, getting in at average cost of 70 bucks than fuck myself over for being greedy.

>btcp is a fork of bitcoin gold tho

>still processing withdrawals