NAME ONE COIN WITH A HIGHER PROFILE DEVELOPER

NAME ONE COIN WITH A HIGHER PROFILE DEVELOPER

money.cnn.com/2014/04/03/technology/mozilla-ceo/index.html

THIS FUCKING GUY CREATED JAVASCRIPT

HE'S IN THE LEAGUE OF LINUS, BILL GATES, STEVE JOBS, WOZ, RITCHIE

HOW THE FUCK ARE SHITCOINS LIKE TRON AND ICON WORTH SO MUCH WHEN THEY HAVE ZERO WORKING PRODUCT AND ARE BACKED BY LITERALLY WHOS

IF YOU MISS THIS YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOREVER. THIS IS ETHER AT $.60

JavaScript is garbage though

the modern web is built on Javascript. You are fucking dead without Javascript kiddo.

Try posting on Veeky Forums with Javascript disabled. You literally can't.

What is the fukin shatcoin were talking about here

/thread

what coin?

>>Waits patiently for pump

Google "firefox ceo coin"

JavaScript was a mistake. Websites nowadays take up more processing power than some native software for your machine. Malware is distributed seamless through ads running with JS. Your PC is being used to mine coins for other entities thanks to JS. Websites become literally unusable without JS.
Is this the web you're ok with?

BAT

Fucking hell pajeets. FFS include name of coins in posts. Most of us don't recognize coins by faces of fucking creators

LOL at Javascript u fucking nerd

because this moron actually thinks peple are going to start using some shitty browser that is miles behind chrome and firefox, so that we can have the privilege of watching ads, so we can earn his worthless tokens. now think about how absurd that is

10.5 seconds on google and i know what coin hes taking about ... are u dumb?

Shillme, why should i buy a coin that just got its ATH 2 days ago?

Not that absurd when it comes from the creator of a shit sammich called Javascript. The sad thing is they still teach JS in most Uni comp sci classes.

>thing is bad because it could be used for bad things

Europoor?

Was curious about which coin but also became suspicious once no name was mentioned
>googld
>its fucking BAT

Because this is a bull market, and this has a long way to move up the charts.

He created JavaScript ages ago and it’s only used because of first-mover advantage. The web is built on shit.

Javascript is trash lol

don't be like this guy and fomo when we hit $2 tomorrow

Fuck off you faggot nigger.

/thread

Used to trade BAT but after the dive from 6k to 1k im never touching that shit again
Actually might buy some when they actually release the final product just to thank the swing trading and gains it gave me back then

Brendan Eich is /ourguy/. He got booted out of Mozilla because he voted for and donated to Prop 8 in California, which banned faggot 'marriages'.

The web would be a better place without this piece of shit and JS. The fuck makes you think I would like to use a browser as trash as his fucking interface code.

Oh look an actual working product

With over a million users ready to receive the upcoming update and begin using the free tokens.

>the dive from 6k to 1k

What do you mean?

Eich is exceptional. JS was incredible for its time. Firefox is the best browser available.

I just don't know if people will adopt this platform. I'm personally never disabling an adblocker again.

all in

$10 eow

Well, Cardano does have Charles Hoskinson. You know, one of the guys that made ethereum.

The pinnacle of internet content without Javascript would be Newgrounds and Neopets.

po.et

the browser is a fork of chromium you fucking brainlet

ouch he got you

>NAME ONE COIN WITH A HIGHER PROFILE DEVELOPER

FUN lead developer has the fuckin Order of the British Empire

>being this way in 2018

Javascript isn't a shit sandwich but I'm sure any attempt you made at scripting language would be