XLM is about to moon boys.

I just sold my 100k bag at a loss....

Kill me now.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.im/
wiki.status.im/The_Status_Network_Whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pussy

Did you not jsut see the perfect cup and handle formation? It's fucking golden.

>at a loss
The good ol' buy high sell low, huh.

you need to be a literal retard to actually lose money in this market

Well you are what you eat amiright?

Thx for the bags
>T. 200k hodler

Make it up on SNT, you're welcome

wow why would you sell now, it's about to break out lol, no patience at all

thanks just bought your 100k bag

>at a loss
lel

I'm thinking maybe DBC actually. Please shill me something.

You asked me to shill so I will

status.im/
Ticker: SNT
A mobile Etherium OS, you read that right, a mobile OS based on etherium.
Features:
-A hardware wallet with a safe, contactless transaction experience
-compatible with all major cryptocurrencies including Eth and ERC-20 tokens.
-open source bounty based development of the code
-private messaging through the "OS network/etherium"
-multinational development team and angle investors out the ass

Think about, the Asians are embracing this technology much better than Euros or Americans. Their fucking beggars use QR-codes in place of fucking local currency, that speaks volumes of the direction they're going with this.

Every fucking China man is going to want to see their cryptokitties and ether waifus on their etherium based mobile devices.

>why do I need the token?
- SNT is required to register a username on the Status Network.
Example:
Stakeholder A, a casual user, wishes to register the username @david inside of Status so his friends can easily find him, and more easily recover his account should he lose his mobile device.

SNT is required to become a seller. Research case: SNT required for arbitration.
Example:
Stakeholder B, a street vendor in India, becomes a Seller on the Status Teller Network as a means of generating additional revenue.

-SNT is required to deploy a semi-public token-based group chats
Example:
Stakeholder C, an event organizer, has issued a token as a ticket for a music festival using Bancor inside of Status, and allows attendees to join a Public Group Chat.

- SNT is required by Stakeholders to select and receive push notifications.
Example:
Stakeholder D, a casual user, wants to receive Push Notifications and pays a microtransaction in SNT to do so.

interesting shilling tactic

>Sounds like a scam user, too many micro-transactions
By default Status is free to use and communicate with. You are identified by a SECP256k1 public key. Since the Ethereum Foundation’s Ethereum Name Service is specifically designed to map string to DApps and addresses, it is a natural fit for Whisper-based identities.

>still paying micro-transactions for messaging, user
We recognize that in a model where the User is no longer the Product, paying for push notifications may initially seem like a hurdle, as Users in existing platforms currently get this ‘for free’. Instead we make the costs explicit to the User and don’t exclude possibilities where a push notification node could build a business on top of the infrastructure, ie. offer the service ‘for free’ by the User viewing ads to pay for push notifications. The end result is that we give the User a choice.

wiki.status.im/The_Status_Network_Whitepaper

>Asians are embracing this technology much better
I am Japanese. I know of no one using or hodling SNT. Make of that what you must.

fixed

japanese people hold monacoin not snt

Investor sentiment of Monacoin is that it has peaked. Source: I attend ALOT of crypto seminars and events.

40k hodler here, i'm a jelly boi

>asians =japanese

He's a jelly Boi, in a jelly woorld

read an article in the business section of the newspaper today summarising crypto events and stellar and ada were specifically mentioned

>the newspaper
Ok I'll check "the newspaper". They're all the same anyways amiright?

whoa... where did you get a newspaper? a fucking museum?

sorry it was The Age in Australia, the one smart people read

Sorry bud, aussies don't have the money to speculate in crypto. You kangaroos are crippled by the insane cost of living

SNT you have my attention user.

XLM trying to break out right now or what?

No. It's going to tank down to 3000 where my buy order is

>Did you not jsut see the perfect cup and handle formation? It's fucking golden.

How did you not see that macd cross you dumb motherfucker?

Good! but if you're able to find something wrong with it, by all means share with the world

I'm sorry for being abusive to you Oz-user. You seem polite. I will bookmark the Age and read it periodically and feel a closeness to you. I'm here for you Oz-user.

Huge PnD discord server - 100,000 members, next pump in 2d9h

join- jNj9Pxm

reported

thats not the xlm chart faggot.