Reminder

If you’re buying Vechain under 10$ you are buying early

I’ve never seen partnerships and hype quite like this honestly biz shills are annoying but they’re effective and a good indicator of what’s about to happen. Have you ever seen something so shilled and believed in by so many at once? I truly expect this to be the biggest bull run in crypto history, tron and xrb the past month will look like child’s play I fully expect this to run from 1 billion to 30 billion this month and you can screen cap that faggits

Already all in

I feel like even if this is a scam, it will still make me tons door to the hype.

And if it is a scam, it's the most elaborate I've ever seen in my life

Finally something with actual use, well rounded team and proper partnerships blowing up with hype?

I don't think people realise how lucky they are to be early on this.

Definitely not a scam, but hey if tron and Ada which are complete vaporware can hit top 5 levels at least this with the best marketing in crypto can the hype is unreal

facts, blessed to have got in below 2$

Exactly, i know people say this but seriously there’s not a single crypto investor who given the chance to go all in on ethereum back when it was under 10$ wouldn’t do it

This is exactly like getting in ethereum under 10$

Yeah fuck off. This shit is being shilled way too fucking hard. I can smell the Pajeet.

you're a retard. enjoy welfare and neetbux handouts when you're broke

>this a $3.75 coin, it's already mooned

broke $4, it's only up from here Veeky Forums

Ive been preoccupied on other coins, what does this do, why is it going to go so high and why should I care?

Salty Waltoncucks at it again

This shit is gonna moon in the next couple of weeks

Always best to dyor but to put it simple

Rfid and nfc abilities of Walton mod wabi etc...
2 coin reward system like Neo/Gas
Platform for dapps enterprises like Eth

Anything actually working yet or these just plans....

Faggot

So fucking vapourware coins like tron cardano and verge moon and you fuckers are all over them. But when the one legit coin starts shooting up you call it a scam. You fucking biztards need to be put to death.

The rfid nfc side of it is working now, I’m under the impression of everything else working as well just not public yet based off of the partnerships and ongoing relationships they have. The release for the gas system and its own blockchain platform is slated for q2 I expect March though cause sunny has said they’re ahead of schedule multiple times

Bump for awareness

Kill yourself tripcunt

What other coins you been preoccupied with? And why haven’t you been interested in ven ?

TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

IS THIS A PAJEET COIN?!

thanks, just bought 100k

look at that wall it is inviting us to raise the floor to 28k. lets do this

Yes it is.
Can’t you tell? If it was really so fucking good it wouldn’t need to be reposted here and everywhere else every 5 min.

if i wasn't already all in on VEN i would be trying to smash to step to the wall of 28k. anyone not all in want to take the challenge?

sold my DBC for this so I can buy more DBC later...DBC left the station and doubled while this has yuge sell walls ATM...the fuck did i do

you will stay poor.

Anyone that listens to this retarded Walton bag holder deserves to stay poor

Sorry your shitcoin couldn’t capitalize on it hype and now fades into obscurity

Should i flip my tron into this anons? I've been considering

Yes

Yes
Stay out and let me buy these pajeet bags

No shtting, but truly, this is the one coin that everyone consensus is the same: it has real value, it will go up. Same thoughts on reddit, discord, etc. People are taking huge positions on this, as do I.

i already got dumped on. FUCK

Im all in this is the most obvious moon mission since NEO and I sold that shit early at 12 dollars not doing that again.

Chinkcoins that are being posted on Veeky Forums always moon hard as fuck, stay poor Baka.

>tron
yeah, that shit won't go higher and is about to plummet, get out NOW

FUCKKK i was just holding in VEN to keep my TRX gainz

and it is tanking hard

it will recover in 5-10 mins always does.

sohuld i put in posiiton or wait a bit? its going down

itll go back up

the world is over. VEN will be zero in no time. kys.

nocoiner fag detected

WHAT'S HAPPENING

I am selling my SNOV right now, is it good time to buy in in VEN?

Yes.

whened you buy it? kek i just went deep on 3.80 and its gown down

>invest 10k into Ven
>watch it crash before my eyes
>WhereDidIGoWrong.mp4
>Going on suicide watch

You should airdrop your bags onto some people in this thread if you don't want them anymore. ;^)

Fuck yes dude Vechain is going to fucking bull hard very soon

He is a good friend, best gains in the galaxy

BTC on the run, don't worry. Everything is dipping. We will be back to the price before in no time.

Yeah I did that exact same thing a bit ago when snov was 20 cents

Hahahha hahahahhahahaha

Post your wojacks u vechain scum

hold you fucking coward

VEN and ICX are the new NEO and ETH respectively

4.14 and 4.34(kucoin) A AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Looks like ur shitcoin is going down now isn’t it.

>mfw I Sold at 1.32

FUCKING ETHERIUM HURRY UP AND TRANSFER I WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DIP AND GET RICCHCHCHHCHH

Lol. It’s down to $3.60 now.

ESHKETTITTT

Buy the dip. It's free money.

dip was to collect those cheep stop losses bros

Every single time btc goes up, alts start to dip
Every single time this happens, weak hands start to sell at low
Classic biz

why do you hate free money lmao

feel free to contact me when this is 500 next year and you're still holding 0.001c per coin DGB & Walton bags whilst your family members ask why your skin is so pink

My biggest hodl is neo , kid

lmao no it isnt
you are 100% the type of person that bought neo at 3 dollars, sold at 1 dollar, bought in at 20 then sold at 15 then watched it skyrocket to 90

go away stinky dgb bagholder

>Tfw bought right before btc moved

STOP MOVING YOU DUMB BITCOIN