Apologize

Apologize

I apologize for making FUD threads saying Sergey exit scammed 32M and hasn't been on twitter in 2+ months. Forgive me LINKIES, I'm sorry to what ever weak hand filled my 15 btc order at 0.15

Nice

BURGERS AND FRITES FOR EVERYONE!!!!

what's a REALISTIC price target for EOY 2018? thinking about selling some XLM for LINK

You removed the weak hands from the fold. Which is why we've had some sustained growth.
You did well, we commend you.

I will never apologize for stinky pajeet linky jokes. Stay poor, faggots! :D :D :D

look at the market cap with this insane market it could be even 10 dollar in a short time.

is there a project roadmap?

Tfw when you just read the whitepaper when it was only 0.70 and you just have funds to put in

next step will be in Q1 so we don't have to wait that long.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

doesn't matter.
usually i would never buy at ATH or anything but look at ripple or tron, chainlink can go up insane.

yeah but is there a project roadmap

look for yourself faggot i will not spoonfeed you.

I did, couldn't find it

i've been trying to tell you faggots that the FUDders were the same people accumulating

user pls

DO I BUY IN RIGHT NOW

user.. pls..

SELL ITS OVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Link doesn't even have a road map, scam coin.

AAAANOOOOOOON PLEEAAAAASEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern.

I tought that yesterday too and look now, I am just gonna buy it. I have read the paper, I am here since eth was around 15 bucks, so pretty early and this seems like the next big thing in blockchain/crypto.

_user_

I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, user

u w0t m8

$100 is the modest estimate

why

realistic?
$500.32

listen here you little shit

Tfw no cheap LINK left for sale. I hope you accumulated. $60 once main net up Q2 2018

Sorry linkies, pls dump price so I can buy in.

>ETH will take up to 12 hours to transfer

Just end my life

alright sold 5K XLM for 3.3K LINK, if this shit doesn't hit at least $500.32 EOY I'm coming for you

SHORTY GOT LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW

>inb4 $500.31

>PhD in crypto economics.

yea, he should have put token economics, which is extremely obscure/irrelevant almost made up PhD but there are some of those out there

i have never heard of a crypto economics PhD lol

>I have a PhD in crypto economics
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INTAKE

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw when tried to sell linkies at ATH a few days ago

I will never sell my linkies again.

>This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern.

This is PASTA. People keep posting this to drive to scare people out so they will pump their shit coins.

No shit.

I just want us all to make it to lambo land friendo.

buy the dip

It's dipping again, buy buy buy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh