I have $800. Fucking shill me

Other urls found in this thread:

status.im/
wiki.status.im/The_Status_Network_Whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worth 27.5 at least

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

xml, req, fun, bat

OPUS its at the bottom of a pump

SOURCE NOW AND ILL SHILL YOU BRAH

The true chadfolio

Jump on the DBC train before its too latte!

status.im/
Ticker: SNT
A mobile Etherium OS, you read that right, a mobile OS based on etherium.
Features:
-A hardware wallet with a safe, contactless transaction experience
-compatible with all major cryptocurrencies including Eth and ERC-20 tokens.
-open source bounty based development of the code
-private messaging through the "OS network/etherium"
-multinational development team and angle investors out the ass

Think about it, the Asians are embracing this technology much better than Euros or Americans. Their fucking beggars use QR-codes in place of fucking local currency, that speaks volumes of the direction they're going with this.

Every fucking China man is going to want to see their cryptokitties and ether waifus on their etherium based mobile devices.

>why do I need the token?
- SNT is required to register a username on the Status Network.
Example:
Stakeholder A, a casual user, wishes to register the username @david inside of Status so his friends can easily find him, and more easily recover his account should he lose his mobile device.

SNT is required to become a seller. Research case: SNT required for arbitration.
Example:
Stakeholder B, a street vendor in India, becomes a Seller on the Status Teller Network as a means of generating additional revenue.

-SNT is required to deploy a semi-public token-based group chats
Example:
Stakeholder C, an event organizer, has issued a token as a ticket for a music festival using Bancor inside of Status, and allows attendees to join a Public Group Chat.

- SNT is required by Stakeholders to select and receive push notifications.
Example:
Stakeholder D, a casual user, wants to receive Push Notifications and pays a microtransaction in SNT to do so.

$800??? as in eight hundred fucking dollars?!

woah guys watch out we got a whale in here

Aelf. Thank me later

>Sounds like a scam user, too many micro-transactions
By default Status is free to use and communicate with. You are identified by a SECP256k1 public key. Since the Ethereum Foundation’s Ethereum Name Service is specifically designed to map string to DApps and addresses, it is a natural fit for Whisper-based identities.

>still paying micro-transactions for messaging, user
We recognize that in a model where the User is no longer the Product, paying for push notifications may initially seem like a hurdle, as Users in existing platforms currently get this ‘for free’. Instead we make the costs explicit to the User and don’t exclude possibilities where a push notification node could build a business on top of the infrastructure, ie. offer the service ‘for free’ by the User viewing ads to pay for push notifications. The end result is that we give the User a choice.

wiki.status.im/The_Status_Network_Whitepaper

Gday mate, you know what to do cobba

you fucking normies stop posting nudity on my blue board REEEEEE

>year 2017+1
mods still haven't banned this fagot and his bots

huge 100,000 member pump n dump discord server

join: jNj9Pxm

Pajeet coin that doesnt even work? Why Stay SALTY when you can get in on ELIX, working product that is 1.10. AND has a marketcap of 30mill atm

ICX

IT is gonna moon. They have mainnet incoming and have shit ton of partnerships.

went to 1.33 after you posted this what is this magicianry

Keep believing in ching Chong coin.

Why no VeChain shilling?

Only pajeets in this thread

In a few months he could very well be...no b.s.

stop cucking yourself and find some real coins

>cute tat and pierced nips
That's my fetish. So I'll forgive you for ignoring the blue board and give you a hot hint:
Veeky Forumscoin on waves dex!

DNA. Product release at the end of the month, paying customers, proven application, highly qualified team, incoming VC funding

I bet you heavily use chingchong binance as well and didn't bother invested in chinchong BNB.

ICX is solid.

Icon (ICX), Stellar(XLM) or VeChain(VEN)

Thank me later.

Friend told me this. How can we know this?

XLM IS DONE SON BACK TO .30

This dude definitely panic sold because of the whales keeping XLM down.

FairX hasn't even launched.

Go be a Pajeet in another thread, weak hands.

Does this thing has its own wallet or do i have to keep it on KuckCoin?

EOS

add likn and ur gud

Spend the first 100$ on something you want. Keep the rest it until the next alt bloodbath. Buy at 75% discount.

honestly---- just follow this discords picks, its a great group, no pump and dump, just good picks

thank me later user
J5xV5NQ