Other urls found in this thread:

discord
independentreserve.com?invite=LBENMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shhhh, they'll FOMO in the morning :)

Fuck yeah

>moons in smart

Percent chance?

Why am I moderately content being up 2x on this coin in 4 days?
Is the greed getting to me?
Is it because I haven't cashed out anything and still believe its pretend money?

>it is because I haven't cashed out anything and still believe its pretend money

Im in the same boat. Pretty sure this is what greed feels like

It'll moon loudly when it hits 5 bil in March.

???
DBC is one of the biggest moonshots we have this week and Huobi will only be coming soon. The Americans will want to jump on this when they refresh their blockfolio as soon as they wake up in the morning.

I have this same exact feeling fellow user

Fuck fuck fuck. Still not in because damn Kucoin chinks took over 3 hours to send my confirmation email and now my ltc is taking forever to confirm

>tfw first coin was DBC
I am confident I will continue these good choices

remember when faggots were tryna FUD us over their broken english tweet to cmc lol

fucking morons

I’m sorry user, some had coins and sold, they deserve to miss this but you’ve been in every thread spreading your sad tale

>I almost wish there was a dip for you but not quite

This shit keeps mooning

Lucky for me I bond burger at 3am if you know what I mean

Who are the madmen that keep buying into this wall?

dude fucking cuckbase is taking forever just to send my eth to kucuck and I am literally dying watching this shit hit saturn PENDING

Everything else mooned before this coin, many at higher rates, I feel like I should be rewarded for my HOLD

true heroes

Fuck I sold 20% of my DBC into SNOV. 2 days ago Where else should I consider putting it, XRB or BNTY, NULS? Or just wait for the dip

FOMO’ing hard, convince this user not to buy. Building my stack to throw into DADI ICO

Why would you sell for snov?
sell orders are crushing the buy orders
I can see this heading back to ico proce

BRAIN GANG unites, topples whales and walls in this fight because baby we rises TONIGHT!!

I did 2 days ago

what are the chances americunts dump on us the second they wake up

Not high I think, this price is timed pretty well with the exchanges and conference to go up steadily for atleast a month

also seems like its gonna dip just in time for them to FOMO back in. holding on!

best coin

makes you richer and smarter

I fucking knew DBC was going to moon just going off that massive sell wall.

Sitting comfy right now

Buy now user

Just sold at ATH anons and I have no idea what I'm doing how low is this going to dip? When should I rebuy?

Did a whale's stop limit just get triggered?

What is going on with the price

u h h h h h h h h

>When should I rebuy
It might go down over the weekend, chances are that huobi isn't going to list it until at least Monday. Don't get burnt trying to buy too late though.

looking at $0.20 here, how much lower will it go

it's over, everything's over

back up we go!

just kill me, fuck. I just incresed my stack 10 minutes ago

whales games

I'd assume not much lower than .20. I was waiting to buy but from looking at the meme lines I think .20 is reasonable. Anything lower than .18 is SERIOUSLY pushing your luck as this thing could go back up. Looking VERY bullish right now.

whales gonna whale

That was insane. the whales are in complete control.

Fuck I should have sold and rebought

Jesus Christ
I nearly sent my brains over to gate.io for arbitrage
Look back at KuCoin and the difference has disappeared

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I got burnt on the first moon trying to do that

Is it really worth the risk?

trading is the easiest thing in hindsight

Probably not. Guess i just HODL till next week

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits ,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

but how else do i get thos pee pee tingles

I've gone from excited over profits, to freaking out over flipping and increasing my coin. When a good opportunity comes, how long would it take to send btc from gateio to kucoin after selling DBC on gateio?

longer than the bots can do it

Is that the true handle? Fuck I went to bed and got fucked in 30 minutes. Went from estatic of gains to, we back at the start.

REEEEEEEE FUCKING WHALES

bye bye brain, i literally sold you 2 hours ago lmao NOW ITS BTC'S TURN

mfw cant buy because long transaction times

IKTF bro it feels like your brain is trying to escape your skull

I've been trying to buy since it was $0.12. I had to open new bank accounts and stuff thanks to my governments stupid regulations.

Just got in at 0.000217

how fucked am I?

I got in at 189 skellies. You probably won't make much next 24-48 hrs. That's about it. It'll go up.

Moon mission number 2. Starting now!

Pray for those that got shaken out

Should've used IR.

independentreserve.com?invite=LBENMY

I bought in bitcoin, the fact I haven't been butt fucked by BTC raping the alts is impressive. Moon mission got paused for a bit.

Trade for sats, not USD.

>check portfolio
>right down reeeee
>check portfolio
>dbc is right back up
I NEVER DOUBTED YOU IM READY FOR AI TAY TAY NOW PUT IT IN ME

dumping 0.2 btc in this. Keeping another 0.1 for possible correction, and otherwise will buy RAI with it

> hasn't even been listed on Huobi
> 7th biggest exchange
> chink project
> chonks couldn't buy the ico

this is just the beginning my fellow brainlets

man, dbc is my first all in when I bought at like 130 vitaliks
Feels fucking good man, thanks Veeky Forums truly the best board

>tfw got 500k dbc at ico

literally shaking, crying and laughing right now, fucking going to retire at 24 WHAT THE FUCK

MAYBE NOW ILL FINALLY GET SOME PUSSY

Holy shit user, congrats.

I only got 130k at 520 sats, but let me know when the lambo tour is on.

Well done brah!

Get yourself to Thailand. After a few bangs the pussy won't be on a pedestal and be easy to get.

Bro go to a strip club. Flash your blockfolio.

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time. Still wrong. w/e. GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT. NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

yeah, don't do that

The fact BTC is exploding and I'm not completely fucked on sats is blowing muh brain.

i have 55k DBC, how well off will i be?

steel hands my friend

is it too late to get into DBC?

No. Get in before we are in the top 100.

nah, just starting

what's the move right now, I'm watching BTC like a hawk, if it breaks through 1600 solidly will DBC go down more?

Literally have my btc ready to buy in on DBC but don't know if it is better to wait a bit.

Respond fast bogs!

Been trying to research - are you guys mid term holding or something like a week or so?

God, what a comfy hold!

im looking at 2019 so think about that.

I'm hodling until the end of january

hodl until huobi at the very least

probably a bit longer

Looks like 0 buys or sells on gate.io A little more on kucoin, what's going on?

holding until neo conference or 1 dollar

huobi when?

This moon mission only happened because it got listed on fucking gate.io.
What will happen when it gets listed on huobi?
What will happen when it gets listed on binance?
Don't sell yet my fellow brainlets! This will make us rich!

>it's not on Binance

fugggg

This coin is going to keep moving up and up.

Probably holding until the conference.

In most cases selling the news is a good strategy, but I have a feeling whatever they have in store is massive this time.

>decided buy as much etherum as possible on coinbase to trade for dbc
>mfw it wont arrive on kuckcoin until 12 hours from now

I got in at 14 cents. sell at 1$? Pls pajeet master, show me the way. Thenks

Couple weeks iirc

no worries
There will be dips, so just buy then, the true moon mission hasn't even started

Are you guys trading on kucoin? How is the exchange? What country is it based it?