YES
The tiger is out

>An ancient evil awakens

BNB BITCH

obligatoryAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>1.4% up

Lmao

Muahahaha this time it's no head fake. This time it happadapp

It has begun... ocean of pink wojaks coming to your /financialadvicechannel/ in the next days.. americunts are sleeping... what a day it will be tomorrow

The king will sort of go up a bit!! FEAR!!!

BTC just broke out the channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=noPMaEmibig

YOU DID IT Veeky Forums YOU KEPT POKING THE BEAR. YOU KEPT TAUNTING IT.

WELL GUESS WHAT THE BEAR IS FUCKING AWAKE. I HOPE YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR RECTUM POLISHED BY 3 INCH CLAWS.

Exited all alts yesterday...feels good bros. You guys comfy?

NOT MY ALTS MUMMY
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO MOON

needs to break 16k before i start jerking it

Its another pump and dump. yay. Probably out of fear of Ripple going up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

silly nocoiners. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN.

YES!

WILL THE NORMIES WHO WENT ALL IN ON SHITCOINS AT ATH BE FINALLY JUST'D!?

PLEASE, OH GREAT KING BITCOIN, CLEANSE THE MARKET

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Vetg_e5fJQ

Anyone else pissed off about some of Bittrex's wallets still being down?

ANY OF YOU NEWFAGS SCROLLING

ONE LESSON

HAVE A PLAN

Better get the lube ready...

I swear to god ICX was about to take off and then BTC spiked again just in time.

FUCK

Looks like way more people selling than buying already. The dump... AGAIN.. Does this make it 5 times in a row you cucks got fucked over hehe

ALL HAIL THE KING

Serious question: why is anyone buying BTC when it literally takes days to transfer and the fees to do so are insane($20-50 each time)?

Most people are buying it on exchanges and in big volumes, it is digital gold, not digital cash

who else /bizfitlit/ here

> btc rises 3%
> my alts instantly lose 20%

fucking great

Its another pump and dump. The guys posting this stuff here are all using the same memes from at least 5 previous threads and I argued with them each time. Same patterns again.

They show up and exclaim "daddy is back" then BTC either goes up a little before crashing down again or it is a straight up pump and dump. like right now.

BTC is the shitcoin. ETH is massively undervalued in comparison.

LMAO screencapping this bullshit. SEE you tomorrow back below $15k. you couldn't trick enough normies into falling for this if you tried

>not buying more when this happens

YOU DON'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEWFAG
USE A BECH32 ADDRESS AND THE FEES WILL EVAPORATE
LIGHTNING IS READY SOON
IT WILL BE A GAME CHANGER
FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAGS EDUCATE YOURSELVES

i cant buy more when my entire portfolio is in shitcoins

t-thanks for dumping bots

This literally happens 1-2 times a week. why even worry about it?

Thanks, I thought I might have been taking crazy pills. I don't understand how people still buy bitcoin or how it even exists, it's such a fucking fossil of a network and literally the worst coin to deal with desu

here we go again. Number 5. see yah at about where it was before the pnd or lower tomorrow. hehe

can confirm, my bitcoin is staying on coinbase and only ever leaving when i sell it back for fiat.

>the one post in the thread agrees with me must be true
fucking lmao the amount of delusion people have when they're financially invested in something

Did your alt just have a low volume dump and the walls moved down slightly?

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If you step back for a second and put this in perspective its insane. BTC has to reach 19k again before I will even begin to think its "coming back"

Time to buy alts, get in boys.

Hi. It costs thousands of USD to mine BTC at the moment. This cost will only continue to increase exponentially into the future as secured by my open source code (which hundreds of other coins have copied, including many in the top 50). This cost is so great that fees can get a little high. Fortunately, you have all realised that this is a side effect of the greatest problem facing cryptocurrencies: how do you ascribe something value, let alone value that outpaces the growth of the USD or other favourable sectors like the growing cannabis sector. A bitcoin is backed with thousands of dollars of electricity, to say nothing of the immense hardware, software, human, time and housing costs that miners expend.

What are your altcoins backed with, besides a story? You may claim that BTC is slow and expensive, but these are a consequence of it adopting a system that requires enormous resources to ensure value. You may make a fortune trading alt coins (as I have in the past month), but the fact of the matter is that nearly all of the other projects are totally speculative, meaning that making winning trades is ensuring that you have offloaded your bags of worthless trash to the greater fool before he does the same to you. Please remember this when investing and plan accordingly following this immense alt boom.

Did Raiblocks dump as well during the last Bitcoin bullrun? I think it did?

Not yet, BTC is hitting 25-30k by the time the next wave is finished over the next week or so. Alts will bleed much more.

JUST

Can confirm, the process of buying and selling gold to kitco costs about as much and takes about as long as a btc transfer

"lightning soon!" the devolved cavemen grunted to each other incessantly, not knowing it's true meaning as it was lost gradually over the decades

not gonna lie, im spookd

you don't get it, do you. bitcoin is the fucking shit, the real deal. no one wants hyperinflating shitcoins that sprawl in the kings trail. everyone wants the best, and the best is bitcoin, the number one.
you are braindead if you don't get that.

just sold all my alts for BTC in time

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits..

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

it's been tested on the mainnet you mong. it's live, you can use it right now.

I'll be flipping these alts tomorrow or the day after for more Satoshi's anyway.

Jesus Christ this is terrifying.

>its a redditor exposed to months of lies attempts to sound intelligent episode
you can go to the testnet now and use the LN dipshit, people are in denial because half the coins will tank once it gets implemented. See this short video of it in use if you are tech illiterate to use the testnet:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_pTB8gCuvQ

BASED KOREA MURDERS SHITCOIN MARKET

Yep. Could have 3xd of FUN yesterday if not for wallet maintenance.

>see it start rising and sell my shit alts (LItecoin, EOS, and OMG all brought yesterday) at $15.2k
>LIsk, the only coin I'm continuing to have a sizable holding instantly jumps in unison with BTC
Feels good.

as long as the alts you hold aren't bitcoin competitors, you'll be fine in the long run right?

/bix/ what do i push my money back in to once this run is done?

I know a pump and dump when I see one. and this is number 5.

19K-20K bagholders praying ol betsy will make it up the hill so they can sell off

BTC WEEKEND COMMENCE

ALTS are going to get BTFO

Its your money. Personally I think that blindly holding alts is dumb as fuck, the market will get raped for weeks if BTC breaks the major 16.5k resistance.

Let me guess, you found out about crypto this year? And you think your opinions matter?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MAKE IT STOP

considering every single major alt did better than BTC in 2017 even when it caused coins to go down. The honest answer is alts have always been the better option.

>pump and dump
>bitcoin

>weeks
that's ok, iron hands here i'll hold my losses for a year if i have to

>having to rely on a duct-tape solution of using smart contracts for transactions because the shitty network can't even be upgraded beyond 2 transactions per second
no thanks pal, i'll stick with my "shitcoins" that weren't invented ages ago and can process over 1500 transactions per second

No big news event. Daddy will stay asleep.. for now.

I think this is a good iCO, looking forward for that 10X

When it mooned to 9k someone told me "I hope you cashed out. You know its just going to crash."
I love reading these threads.

It must suck to have your portfolio tank thousands in the last few hours, I wonder how long you'll hang on lol

I been in this for years. The only way BTC can go up right now is a false pump. Period.

The coin sucks, its complete shit, its not a store of value and the only way this will change is if the coin fucking changes.

The coin itself has to fucking change.

THE
COIN
HAS
TO
CHANGE

>our system is the best because it's outdated an inefficient as fuck
no

>thinks XRP is a coin

That one guy in denial still in the thread. He could have converted to BTC to lock in his gains but instead he's sitting here arguing about why he's right and losing 30% of his folio in 5 minutes.

look at all these desperate and pathetic fags trying to defend bitcoin. YOU people are cancer. nobody wants your stupid antique shitcoin and your fear-mongering is making me gay

SUB was taking off too

its a conspiracy

COPE

lol all the alts just rebounded

that was quick. wouldve made a good buying opportunity

I'm scared

I have 4 crypto cats. anyone wants to buy them for 0.02 btc?

>LN is a 'duct tape solution'
fucking newcoiner brainlet. increasing block sizes is a duct tape solutoin

I got this same response and meme THE LAST TIME I SAID IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP!

AND IT WAS LOL!!! That was number 4. Now its number 5.

>The coin sucks, its complete shit, its not a store of value and the only way this will change is if the coin fucking changes.

How can you say with a straight face that it's not a store of value when it's gone from fractions of a penny to tens of thousands of dollars in less than a decade? Literally N O T H I N G in human fucking history has appreciated this much and you're still not happy.

Go sell all your btc for some worthless shitcoin and neck yourself in 10 years

Fuck no im 100% in alts and would lose 40% of my entire portfolio if i sold
Im literally shaking

>can process 1500 tps
>irrelevant because no one gives a shit nor do they use the network

what did the braindead pajeet mean by this?

i feel bad for you guys honestly, bitcoin was cool in 2014 but it is a dead dinosaur deep under the earth now, just let it go

Muh 3 month Pajeet pnd is the new paradigm guise! Fukubitcoinbtfo!

You are an idiot. BTC is dead.

Even the normies know that. You just cling to it because it made you rich and you don't actually know how to play the game. All you needed to know back then is "hodl".

BTC is no longer the "King" most people I know who work in the crypto industry have said they are already considering phasing out BTC as traded pairs. It's over.

This is just another PND. I'd advise selling now because the next PnD will be even lower.