Day 6 Cant log in and no response from Coinbase, Bitstamp, Binance

It is now day 6 since I have lost access to Coinbase, Binance and Bitstamp. Mst of you already know my situation because I am being obsessive about it and have brought it up everyday so far. Lost my device with google Auth, Lost my google account and literally never logged into the email account associated with that phone ever so that means I lost everything associated with that phone. For Coinbase, Binance and Bitstamp I used a professional email account and never thought losing my 2FA would bring me this kind of headache. Not a single reply from either website. When I made the accounts they required all kinds of photos of my ID and paperwork ETC. I resubmitted all that paperwork and photos when I tried to submit tickets asking each website to lift the 2FA so I can fucking log in and get this shit straight. I have a lot of money in all three accounts and have no clue what has been going on with it all. I went from incredibly upset, to depressed and now straight up pissed off. THEY WONT JUST FUCKING EMAIL ME BACK SO I CAN LOG IN. I tried every bit of advice and somehow whatever account my old cellphone was set up with was an email account I did not use I guess. I thought it was under an account that I do use but theres some confusion going on. I reinstalled google Auth and nothing carried over. Downloaded the 10 one time use keys that are 8 numbers long and those do nothing at all. None of it makes sense to me and it is the most bizarre arrangement of account recovery and poor customer service that I have ever seen in my life. I day trade with other stock accounts and within literally 3 seconds this bullshit would have been fixed. Go ahead I know you all will just call me an idiot. I already know I am an idiot and I failed ETC ETC. Has anyone else dealt with this shit or is dealing with this shit? If so send me some encouragement please. I could use it...

So moral of the story is don't be retarded about your ability to access large amounts of money that you worked for?

wakey wakey money snakey

I don't get how people can lose their phone, or even crack its screen. It's like these people must be living in a different reality than me. Never lost my cell phone, ever.

Plot twist: OP is a weakhanded fag who would have cashed out if he had access to his account. In the time it takes for him to get access to his account, his holdings have all mooned.

Try crying to reddit, they usually get these problems solved for you instantly

day 6 of no one giving a shit

so you all mean to ell me I am the first person in cryto history to have been locked out of 3 totally different accounts and not a single fucking person from either site has tried to contact me to help me with the issue at hand which could probably work itself out in like 3 fucking seconds...? Is it just not possible to have Coinbase, Binance or Bitstamp go into my account and lift the 2FA option? Is this just fucking impossible? Because judging by all of your responses and the lack of communication from either website it sure seems that way.

Its not our problem, you scizophrenic idiot.

All these sites are like super busy right now.

>b-but it takes 2 minutes to just email me back??

you arent the only person who uses these sites and emails in user

i told you to use kucoin
i warned you bro

>Lost my google account and literally never logged into the email account associated with that phone ever so that means I lost everything associated with that phone.

There's your problem

if it helps you, at least you have made me be careful to not have this happen to me.
Hope you get your shit back.

stupid faggot

You don't have the backup code for 2FA saved?

Have you been on the Binance Telegram help room and spoken directly with an admin?

What?

I've never lost my phone for more than a few hours, but sometimes the glass screens crack for little to no reason.

Darwainism

This. Welcome to Veeky Forums now get the fuck out. Thanks for decreasing the circulating currency, OP.

been following your threads.
you'll get it back..
while you're waiting for the snail support
think reallllllly fucking hard of e-mails and backup emails and shitty passwords.
then when your mind is blank and stressed forget about it...(yeah i know easier said than done)
the memory will kick in and you'll have a eureka moment when you least expect it...
this is what happens to everyone that ends up in your situation..

then you'll log back in and feel leet.
like you successfully hacked the system.
but you really only hacked yourself....
yup...
or support will get it eventually.
maybe 2-3 more weeks.
you're gonna make it, user..

i was looking forward to your daily thread user. you are starting to provide some lolz lol

When you get fomo of moon missions and make a kucoin account use my ref code - 1u2N3

And when you add 2FA for kucoin don't forget to write down the code on a piece of paper

its k ur shitcoins wont be worth anything soon