DEEP BRAINLETS BTFO

So much for your moon mission nerds.

-10% dip. buy now sirs

Same shit about stinky linkies was here last week.
Do you ever learn your lessons?

Nah, we're good to go. Just a little dip

shills dumping their bags

everything is dipping right now faggot

Oh God that shitty Kucoin chart is bringing back nightmares of trying to sign into that shithole and sell my BNTY at ATH LMAO

I bout at slightly below $0.09 earlier this week and was shitting myself over holding this garbage. Tonight I sold for a little over $0.24.

I bought it before learning about the tech, and realized it was a shitcoin after looking into it.

Yeah the DBC train left the station hours ago.

The pajeets have made out like bandits.

I'm still new to all this shit, is it possible for something to form multiple cups?

Actually this could be a good time to buy since the price is $0.30 on gate.io. Or at least transfer and sell there

Gday cobba she'll be right, gonna buy the outback

So kucoin has whales keeping price low?

Yeah it looks like they are trying to dump to 0.000190 ETH to accumulate more. I still think its a shitcoin, but if I hadn't already sent my ETH to binance I would probably be buying back in.

IMportant note: buying in at 0.191, since it probably won't go too far below that and should rebound once the whale rebuys.

Everything is dipping due to BTC pumping you retard, literary everything

Fucking manipulation by these whales

Yeah I see all these bullshit small sell orders driving the price down

Sorry meant 0.000191 ETH, not 0.191

Not too many things are dipping 30% though

Are you retarded?

It dipped since it reached ATH anyway, then BTC started pumping.

Doesn't matter, bought dip at 1190 so fuck you.

Buy this dip. I am seeing huge orders on the buy side as well as sell side popping up and disappearing.

This thread demonstrates how dumb one has to be to not hop on the train. Not even the level to understand the relationship between Btc and alts.

Exactly.

Just incredibly retarded. Made 20% gains of this dip already.

Every fucking single fucking time there's a fucking dip after the fucking ATH fucking ADHD morons think it's the fucking apocalypse.
YOU THINK COINS CAN GO UP FOREVER AND NEVER GO DOWN? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

God just fucking hold this gem till it reaches 20 dollars. If you don't do it, you don't deserve the money you would have make.

Fucking wannabe day traders. Invest in a coin you believe in, shut your fucking trap, close your greasy computer and wait for 6 months. Cash out. Enjoy the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

its all just fucking bots that auto swap to btc when it starts going up

SHIT I DID THE OPPOSITE OF Veeky Forums, SOLD HIGH, BOUGHT LOW

CAN'T TIME THE MARKET

it's already back near its ATH you fucking idiot. why are people so eager to talk shit that they speak way way too soon?

Alright I guess you win this one haha. Good buy, I definitely wish I had tried to jump back in now.

the chinks are giving out cars and shit for DBC
trading volume is huge

Nice one user, don't get cocky though, that shit is straight luck and you don't want to get burned trying to day trade that fast all the time.

This guy is a fudding faggot whose picture folder is full of pink wojacks. Deserve to lose his money.

Because they didn't buy it, so they need to rationalize that they missed it. Easy as that.

Same thing why people shill their useless shitcoins, really.

>t. Pajeet that doesn't understand TA and human emotions of normies panic selling during dip and finds someone elses success in the word of 'luck'

Being aware of a future dip is analysis.
Knowing where it begins and where it ends is luck.

nah

When burgers wake up

Dump time?

this

stupid cunts watching charts on the 1m , not even holding any coins

IT DIPPED LIKE EVERY OTHER CRYPTO DID RIGHT NOW DUE TO BTC PUMPING YOU MORON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DBC

I'm still ridiculously up and few coins are surviving ROTK

So what do you expect this coin to do in the next few days?

Is it worth buying the dips or hodling until huobi and the conference?

Buy now and HOLD, this is 10bn$ MarketCap coin lol.

>Microsoft China
>Samsung
>Lenovo

This alone is worth 5bn$ Market Cap lol

who else bought the dip?

Might actually be good idea to sell and buy next dip sinec whale is putting up 13BTC walls

The next few days? I have no idea, I could answer to your question in 4-5 hours.
I am holding this coin since 0.10 and it's my long term hold.
This month is gonna be big for DBC.

It might dip a little bit more, but don't be too greedy!

Thanks for the advice mate. My worry was that America would wake up and sell off. The price would not see ATH for a while after.
Could you please provide an update? My TA is very basic!

dude if you can't take a little dip just throw your computer out of the room and come back in one month when this is x20-x60

Also KCS is good dip to buy now

>tfw you sold at the top

>1 min chart

Kek