Who the fuck is buying this piece of shit?

>ancient technology
>slow
>expensive
>overvalued
>unreliable

ETH will replace BTC. It is inevitable.

its how to make money you fucking idiots
buy low
sell high

alts will be going nuts shortly

what alt should i push my money in to when this thing flips

I hope roger knocks this piece of shit on its ass. I'm tired of it fucking up this whole market.

vechain drgn xlm icx

Banks
They want to control bitcoin
They want bitcoin cash to fail

Wall Street. Let me know when other shitcoins get futures and then we can talk.

TRX & XLM

Sold everything for BTC. You gotta risk sometimes!!

id be looking to sell very shortly.
its struggling with 16000...

Normies love lightning network. Fuck ‘em

Veeky Forums we gotta start pulling together so we all dont get fucked by this piece of shit. price predictions! when do we buy our alts back? $16000? $17000? $20000?

Newfag normies and jew bankers who have more money than brains.

Funny, you're supposed to buy high and sell low. Nice normie bait though.

I would go with any privacy coin or any coin that has some strong privacy features. Because of the new tax law, people (including wales) will want to be as private as possible.

interesting

lol, this is only the beginning. When Wall St opens next week daddy is going to test 20k.

20k over the next 5 - 7 days

This right here. But they are inadvertently doing us all a huge favor.

shhhh dont let them know

A lot of BTC movement is money that will flow into alts, normies stampede to the new get rich quicks

XLM and XRP. These will moon like mad.

>ancient technology
That's nothing. You missed the plan to cripple BTC first to force people move to a proprietary 2nd layer solution, Liquid, which is currently in beta stage. How the BTC users fail to see what's happening is beyond me, even if they accept there's no need in 0-conf, and 1MB are fine, the writing is on the wall the LN will REQUIRE Liquid to be used, it just won't be feasible in any other way, at least not in the next few years. They were cheated out of their coins which they can't move now.

what about bnb?

How? How can you tell the alt pump wasn't a big whale buying BTC for cheap to dump later? It's a fairly easy and safe move to make easy sprofits.

> Normies love lightning network. Fuck ‘em
But it won't be used for anything, not in a few years. It's one of the most complex scaling solution in the world, even if you ignore all the difficulties and problems it has right now, even when it'll be deployed, it won't change anything, people still have to do onchain tx's to trade their coins, and Blockstream's plan all along was to make it rely on a software called Liquid which will work with exchanges to provide the liquidity required for locking coins, otherwise it will have almost no usecase for 90% of users.