You reckon this will still go up or I missed the train

you reckon this will still go up or I missed the train

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol this is going to 1000x. Incredibly professional company and new exchange this week

Train didnt even leave the station yet. This will go up a lot. The project is great and in an advanced stage.

Lol they're warming up the engines. Take of is saturday-sunday with the incoming announcements.

>tfw I could have gotten 2x more, but I fucked up the arbitration
And thus, I paid 2x of what the price was most of the time yesterday, meaning I had to endure seeing my already tiny portfolio dropping by 25%.
I bought 787 of these though. Will I make it to atleast 10k by end of February?

you think more than x10?

This is a 5 million market cap. This can go easily 30x short term. Like PRL

Source?

Telegram

based owl

were gon be rich boys

Speculation on which it will hit?

HOOT HOOT BITBOOSTIN TO THE MOON

Oh man. I have the BTC I would use to get this tied up on a dead Coinsmarkets so I can't get it out. I hope coinsmarket revives in time for me to get in.

Im waiting for my btc to transfer from blockchain wallet to exodus atm. hopefully I'll manage to exchange it to ETH and to bitboost in time

DON'T USE COINSMARKETS
it's absolute shit. I know it's too late for you but they charge way too high transaction fees on BTC and still gives less than 1/3rd of that as miner fee, so your transaction will be stuck for probably over a day with not a single confirmation

Do these announcements typically happen on Fridays?

>people with meme and anime profile pics are making money on a made up coin market

what a time to be alive

jesus said the neets will inherit the earth

Hahahaha indeed

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profit$$

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

No FUD, just wondering: why should this moon so much if there is already bitbay? What's the innovation of bitboost?

the bit boost boys are using multiple IDs to spam the board.

THIS IS A SCAM COIN

It's not even close to being too early, this will be >50mil market cap next week.

Still time to make that 10x easy.

>It's not even close to being too early
what does this mean

it means that the market cap has gone from 2mil to 5mil but thats still baby steps compared to the multiplier you will hit when it goes 50millys boiiiii

Is there a Discord or something to discuss BBT? Apparently there is no subreddit yet.

why is the BTC transfer so fucking slow I want to buy now

hurry up bitch

their telegram is pretty active and the developers give info also.

Also there's linkedin and twitter etc.

With BitBoost, you're gonna make it.

t. pajeet
tt. intelligent investor

One of my comfiest short/mid term hold :)

Same

Ahh feels good to be on this moon mission. Damn it's just beginning.

PAJEET WARNING !!!! PAJEETS DONT BUY THIS SHIT

Dod you even check the telegram or the whitepaper? Fud for no reason

whys the circulating supply so low? only 4m when the max is 100m

Hello yes OP will go up. You want the coin that allow you to have so much money women will show boobies and vageyena? I bought 1k of this coin will make 50k EOY

Official statement on telegram:

Regarding the locked tokens, the White Paper explains how they will be used. We won't just stuff them into our pockets:

"They may specifically be used for:
1. The continuous business development of the BitBoost ecosystem after the launch of The
Block, including introducing strategic or business users, or token swaps with other blockchain and
distributed ledger projects.
2. Legal fees, compliance, accounting, and consultancy expenses necessary to ensure that
BitBoost continues to operate in a lawful and commercially sound manner.
3. Various marketing and promotional activities for BitBoost, such as media exposure, events,
and PR."

They also considee to burn a big chunk. But for now the coins are locked for 1 year

Oh thats nice, this clears many questions. Thank you.