Biz, I didn't expect to be in this position for another 5-6 years. So what do I do?

Biz, I didn't expect to be in this position for another 5-6 years. So what do I do?

I just can't get my head around the opportunity cost. It's not enough to buy a property and putting it in shares will make my eyes bleed.

At the same time, I have enough in that it seems like contributing more from my income is now insignificant (roughly 1.5k/month). Note this is in NZD.

/Jiz/ me on what I should do. My goal is to escape the wage cucking. 1xrb to the advice I take.

Inb4 kys faggot

Hold a few more days, watch xrb double

Some times the best thing to do is nothing at all

It's very simple: Just hold. Not even memeing, you have a good portfolio and XRB/REQ are guaranteed to at least double in the next month or two. By the end of this year, you'll likely be close to a million. Cashing out now would just be throwing money away. The party hasn't even started my man.

xrb_3mg7ejp6r6wf954mx7px8djg439tcc7dqig6sz3o395gjr4pi7yyc5x8udf4

tidy that portfolio up for a start ey bro

You're too diversified.

Bulk up on more XRB, it just won the Binance community coin of the month competition and can be expected to be listed with the fortnight.

Hold ethereum.

Make IOTA 10 percent of your portfolio.

Drop some more shitcoins and buy up some DBC.

Then hold for the year.

My hands are getting weaker the more it goes up.. how do you feel safe with all this money that isn't even real??
Do I keep adding to my portfolio?
Have 1.5k in the bank and 4.5k in stocks

Mate cash the fuck out, of atleast 100k move down to the south Island your close to fucking owning a home in Dunedin or some shit.

How much did you invest? If it's bothering you, then take out your initial investment to fiat and keep the rest in crypto. You've then got the peace of mind knowing you literally cannot lose anything and whatever left is just free money. Trust me, you sleep a lot easier at night knowing this. Turn off phone alerts, stop checking your portfolio every 10 minutes and just relax. Like I say, the crypto gains aren't going away any time soon. We'll be bull market for at least another year, so just keep on gaining by doing nothing.

Cash out 100K and buy some stocks.

Just pretend like it doesn't exist. Hold until the end of 2018 at least, then you'll be looking at some truly life changing money.

This exactly, or with more than 100k. Just get some index funds.

don't listen to the retard

also just wait until 500-1000k in order to really buy some useful assets and leave the rest you don't need for living in cryptos, since there is a strong chance they will continue to increase.

Depending on your initial investment, I'd cash out maybe 10% for the sake of it. You already got coins that will (continue to) moon with XRB REQ and ENG. I'd prolly also sell some XRB (about fiddy) after Binance gets on it to invest in some shitcoins.

Another coin to think about is VEN. Idk if it gets shilled as hard here, but it certainly is undervalued right now. Sellwalls still strong and it will prolly rise to about 30-60$ in 2018.

Fellow Kiwi XRB marine! noice!

I know this feel.

Jealous of your portfiolio. REQ, ENG and HST are all great but I sold them to consolidate my holdings. You have to bet big to win big.

I'm at a bit of a loss with what to do with mine now. Will hold XRB and VEN of course, but i want to consolidate the bottom three into one good potential moon mission.

Any advice appreciated.

You need some VEN my man, especially if you plan on iron handing it and just leaving it. I can see VEN easily 30$+ in a few months

Go all in on BTC. That’s it

What price did you get your COLX at?

What is the typical process for cashing out? Convert everything to BTC and sell in a big exchange?

I started with 6k worth in Bitcoin when I first got into alts. Then I got a 2k cash advance/credit swap on a credit card and then later sold half my stock portfolio. Total invested is just over 16k NZD
Thanks for the advice. Will try keep those iron hands

I keep looking into VEN but get sucked in by the high market cap fallacy. Will reevaluate.

It's been a crazy ride mate. Same regret as everyone else that I wish I had bought more!
I can't even tell my friends about this. Been shilling btc to them since 2016.. ohh well.
Good luck to you

Initial colx investment was about 1k.. so whatever that puts the price at.. I don't record my transactions very well

Get NZ$20k out, pay the appropriate taxes and make your life easier while you wait for the rest of it to take you to retirementland

For God's sake user, you've made that much but you're still dumb enough to ask for financial advice on a Bhutanese Merkin Weaving forum?

But congrats on this seriously and get yourself some BTS/WAVES any fucking DEX crypto while you're at it.

Make an excel sheet that calculates different scenarios based on what % of profit you withdraw to fiat. You'll get a much better insight into the lost opportunity that way. You'll know what to do then. Doing this gave me some peace of mind.

Try suck a dick, faggot

Fuck nigger

Do you have like any open credit debt stuff or so?

What are u thinking? All these noobs gained so much with RaiBlocks. They obviously don't know what to do next... They will be slowly moving on the next reddit shilled coin.

Take out 5-10% you'll feel like a god.
In on month you'll have more anyway.

Raiblocks is shilled because it is actually good. For once in your life you should have DYOR.

>how do you feel safe with all this money that isn't even real

because if you lose the money wasn't even real anyway. stop pussyfooting around and have a crack at the farm user, consolidate that shit and make a few real bets, this is your chance to be a sheep man, do not blow it.