Veeky Forums was responsible for a renaissance in my mind regarding society, philosophy, and ego

>Veeky Forums was responsible for a renaissance in my mind regarding society, philosophy, and ego
>now it's making me rich

I pretty much owe my life to Hiro and moot, I think I'll buy them a Lambo each.

True enough

Legit, it seems like every board I jump to is actually having real world consequences.

>/v/irgins started the whole Gamergate thing which admittedly got pretty gay but was impressive at first
>/pol/ was huge on Trump and actually got itself a ton of media attention and even got called out by Hillary
>Veeky Forums is making tons of guys hundreds of thousands of dollars

Pretty crazy actually

We have an entirely anonymous free flow of ideas.

What do you expect?

same except I'm still a poorfag. I have 100 bucks cash and I might try some shitcoins later probably too late though idk I'm new to biz and used to be a neet until last week

Memes are truly the best timeline.

This shit hole made me $2000 and I'm a poor fag, it also saved me from being a retard in my childhood by being the role model I never had.

Autism at it's best.

Pretty much this.

>Veeky Forums turned me from a fat fuck into a somewhat acceptable fuck
>Veeky Forums made me several thousands dollars, which will probably turn into a lot more
>/pol/ showed me the truth on leftists
>I'm not autistic enough to go full 14/88
Pretty good desu.

Also I unironically believe that /pol/ got Trump elected. Prove me wrong.

>Also I unironically believe that /pol/ got Trump elected. Prove me wrong
Prove they had any significant influence... You cant. Clinton won the popular vote remember.

Get you some LMN on shitty coinsmarkets. Don't be a prick and shill it. I'm just paying it forward.
t. still NEET but no longer poorfag

I actually make great living from date farming

Yes it’s called life. Things happen in it. Just because you lived yours through Veeky Forums doesn’t make you special. Faggot

You arent going to make it

>found a lot of great albums on /mu/ (before it turned to absolute shit)
>found a few good films on /tv/
>found a lot of incredible books on Veeky Forums
>now finding plenty of good coins on Veeky Forums

con:
>have become more autismo

>Hiro
Hiro hasn't done a fucking thing,

>>Veeky Forums is making tons of guys hundreds of thousands of dollars
Don't understate it, I'm sure there are plenty of guys up +millions

>/r9k/ taught me all about tendies

Everything you ever loved about what makes this site so great is soon going to end because of the incredibly high influx of people who don't bother lurking and absorbing the culture.

The entire site is eroding and diluting.

/mu/ has been shit for a long time my man, theres just iterations of shit

Autism pays off

What a great timeline.

The sheer amount of newfags and normies on Veeky Forums is absolutely disgusting

For sure, but I remember it being far less shit years ago. There were some great threads amidst the garbage. Now it feels like a music-themed shitpost competition.

Happened to /b/, happened to /tv/, happened to /pol/.

It was only a matter of time

checked

Is it worth trading all those things for a lonely unloved life where you mistake cynical pessimism and depression as true "happiness"?

Hey man, thanks

so you can either be poor and sad or rich and sad

So what other board besides Veeky Forums do you guys frequent?
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/k/
>/int/

I'm going to take your advice too, there's very little info on this coin, what's up with it?

didn't he make the 2chan? the one moot was inspired by for making Veeky Forums?

You mean Liminality?

NORMIES NOT ALLOWED HERE FUCK OFF TO >>>/reddit/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hiro hasn't done a fucking thing
This fucking guy.

Veeky Forums is the shit
>mfw anons are the future Rothschilds

Prove me wrong