What is preventing bitcoin from adding smart contracts to its future updates?

I mean its just software right, and software can have major upgrades.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nikumikyo
boards.Veeky
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/yes-bitcoin-can-do-smart-contracts-and-particl-demonstrates-how/
youtube.com/watch?v=_de5nNiHWcY
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/html-coin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity.

Welp your disturbed user.

someone still hasn't researched Rootstock

user may be disturbed but that is a very real and understandable reaction to have. Luckily we have the mental capacity to override our impulses.

WHO DIS GURL????

Not far off from hatefucking, so it makes sense

twitter.com/nikumikyo

boards.Veeky Forums.org/b

Lightning Network will destroy all coins whose only gimmick are low transaction fees and speed.

Rootstock will destroy the smart contract coins.

Mimblewimble+Extensions will destoy the privacy coins.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/yes-bitcoin-can-do-smart-contracts-and-particl-demonstrates-how/

*/

Well... yes, in one of the best outcomes for Bitcoin. likely outcome is that Bitcoin has to catch up in many use cases as other coins are alread established. Looking forward to mimblewimble

HTMLcoin does that already. I'm holding it until others realize it and it rockets to the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_de5nNiHWcY

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/html-coin/

> Throw her in the gutter
> Mfw when user doesn't have a rape dungeon

Wrong. Rape is the ultimate submission to a woman because it means your lust for her aka desire is worth the ramifications of your actions. That is a woman has ultimate control over a man who is willing to go to jail just to rape her.

M-mods... She seems too young user

Also mooning a bit now.

>as other coins are alread established.
I don't think so. Ethereum maybe but not the rest, and even that is a big maybe. Ethereum has lost much trust due to the DAO, and on the technical side, their smart contract language is very error prone for the user. If Rootstock plays it clever, it will not only implement the Ethereum SM language but also some improved language.

EVERY FUCKING THING IS MOONING, WE KNOW

she just has a babyface. if you saw her body standing up you'd immediately see she's eerily fully developed. search for "rollroll"

Her hip to waist ratio is like top 2%

What you're feeling is just one emotional motivation to rape, and it's very rare that specific motivation is present in people that actually rape.

Most people who get raped aren't targeted because they are unlikable but rather because they're vulnerable. That is because most rapists aren't fueled by the emotions you currently feel.

I do feel you though. I've had your combination of feelings before, but in the end its just a retarded fantasy that will never happen. I mean, raping a sexy but truly evil villainous woman who has an immense ego and just utterly destroying her emotionally is very appealing.

ethereum couldn't even figure out multisig and released parity and lost hundreds of millions
then they had their first big dapp go live after the DAO fiasco and it's cryptokitties which clogged the network and caused havok

Yes, I agree. I'm just a little hesitant to call it dead already. It will probably hold out the longest of all shitcoins.

airbrushed as fuck but my dick doesn't care

interesting from everyone but my own take on it is that bitcoin will be IBM and there will be the apples,dells,lenovos,samsungs of crypto. and even then youll have small makers like huaweis and xiaomis who operate in similar but adjacent space

>2018
>not knowing rollroll

Every update has to be approved by the majority of miners.
Every update that is good for the users is bad for the miners.
All miners happen to be chinese subhumans mining on earth-destroying clankers running W95.

Ergo, BTC is never seeing any significant updates approved unless the chinese stop being subhumans.
Guess the chances of that happening.

What if China outlaws mining as they say they're going to do and actually make it difficult enough for miners to the point where it's not profitable for them?

Damn, those thighs.

go ahead

Then BTC crashes with no survivors and the entire alt market goes down with it