twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll return, they always do

$30 this month

well, i am going to hodl

Long waited correction, relax... This shit is gem

WHERES THE GOD DAMN FLOOR HOLY SHIT I CANT BREATH

g-guys w-what price do i buy in

I guess just over 21k sats.

Whales shaking out the weaklings. Great time to buy VEN, and to buy this dip if you have the means.

Shits got a LONG Way to go, glad I’m apart of the VEN space mission

VEN booster rockets are go

Back on course. Mission - Andromeda

it went down cause of btc pump

It will go up in 1-2 hours. It always does

prepare alt anuses, btc mars mission confirmed

>go to sleep thinking my previous VEN will be safe overnight with a moon incoming
>wake up
>it dropped 5k sats

seriously fuck btc man

walls are gone though, once btc starts dropping again we are clear and ready for a new all time high.

Just buy the dip. I would if I could. This is the most obvious pick for january and mby whole Q1, might see a correction after that.

Same. Only took 3 hours of sleep, I've been watching btc charts for the last couple of days. Made some money with the small alts dips due to fake breakouts

Of course the fucking hours I dongove myself a break, this shit happens. Fucking everytime. JUST

fuck it bro all it took was for us to wake up now we are headed to the moon :)

>just increased my stack my by 1000 VEN by selling and rebuing lower

Thank you weakhands
THANK YOU

I went to sleep, woke up with it being 28100, 15 000 more usd in my blockfolio.
Went back to sleep, woke up and it was 22500 kek

Q2 is when they launch their 3.0 platform. It's overall going to be a great year for VEN.

$500 by end of year

Once btc relaxes ven will shoot up to 28k sats and will be worth 10-15% more in usd. Close to 5 usd.
Good times.

Well atleast the shadow of the candle isn't sure yet
But this is still comfy

sell walls gone, once btc cools off its moonshot.

btc is a cunt, fucking with our intergalactic mission. fucken old dinocoin

Once BTC cools down its gonna be massive walls again. But hopefully more people did some gains and the pressure will be high pumping VEN even more.

i'm not going to look at kucoin i dont want to see how far ive dropped

Brainlet here. What the fuck are sell walls? I've been hearing this in all VEN threads.

fuvk this coin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH fuck btc and fuck white people

Go on Binance's VEN-BTC tab, then click depth at the top right of the chart

I'll leave the rest up to you, big boy

Yeah, I know, but it cant go up only. Everything corrects. I expect it to be somewhere between Q1 And Q2. But well see.

An excuse for vecucks

so if raiblocks has a 4.6B market cap from a random cunt and his mates in his basement coming up with some legit shit but nothing more than a coin with fuck all to show for it then why is Vechain worth 1B? FUCKEN WHY THE FUCK?

This crash got me 75% of the way to a discount chink node. Lets hope BTC gets pumped again. Also, make sure to pull those fake buy walls extra quick today.

Uhm, what is market depth? Im trying to understand it by reading investopedia article, but it's just mumbo-jumbo for me.

This shit will far surpass it in due time man, only brainlets can't fucking see and have started the FUD because deep down they know their TRX coin they have been so happy they doubled their 200 USD investment on is pure vaporware hype buzzword shit.

tfw you only start to take coins seriously when they are at a billion cap

This one looks amazing, what NEO and Walton wish they could be

hope you bought

Take a longer look at the depth chart

Come on user, don't disappoint that one teacher that always called you smarter than you're lazy

There's that red thingy that looks like a wall. But what does it mean and how does it forms?

Figure it out

I bought 400 VeChain for 100$ this summer

when can I buy my lambo ?

I really should save some brainlet pics for guys like you

shill me why should I buy VEN instead of ICX

Buy both

top fucking kek at the cucks who just sold that dip. I love when this dips because weak hands are removed each time.

Greens are the buy, reds are the sells. A sell wall is what happens when you have a ton more sell offers than buy offers.

Imagine you're walking along the depth chart from left to right. Getting to the middle is easy, since the opposing sides form a "valley" there. Now say you want the price to increase, so you walk to the right towards the sell wall. The more sell offers there are, the steeper the wall is, and the more power it takes climb the wall.

This "power" can either be a lot of buys over a longer period of time, of a lot of momentum (such as an announcement) that drives the price upwards.

So, as far as i can understand it means that a lot of whales had put a lot of sell orders at a certain price and before they demand have met and orders completed, the price wont move up any farther.

And that is right.
So what happens if there are 5 walls of 80 btc within 5% of its price?
Can the price go up easily?

Recovering. We will get a new ATH again today. It's imminent.

Dead cat bounce fuck

Bro my $200usd investment is now $16k :/ trx for the loss hey. But it allowed me to double down on link and vechain and xlm and monero so im stoked af

There are serious theories, the constant massive sell walls in VEN are the devs.
That does not mean a bad thing. It just means the price is currently massively being held down.

Not until those orders are completed.

what's the prime time for this coin? 6 hours from now?

Bingo. And like that whales are able to manipulate/stagnate/drop the price

Could be true. Maybe, who knows.
But even they only have 50 million I think. We must have bought up at least half?

bumped for trips ^)

time estimate for 5$?

UGH WHY ARE WE CRASHING!

Saturday noon

Tomorrow.

Before monday unless granpa wakes up for the thirs time this week

What?
And the graph is "VEN/BTC". THe BTC is now higher. Thatt means graph goes down.

It just hit 4$, what are you talking about?

Are you stupid or just "trolling"? Holy fuck, I want VEN to crash for real and burn degenerate daytraders.

I am holding massive bags on ARK, but could half my ARK stack and sell a few other shitcoins and hit 10k VEN for a master node.

Talk me into it biz.

If THOR gets to 25 USD a coin (GAS is currently at 35), you will get 50k USD passive income ANNUALLY. Jelly here.

Is MEW truly trustworthy enough for HODL?

Easy decision user, being an Arkie is nice, but Vechain is better.

aaaand their back

If I keep half of my ARK, I will still have more than all my friends, I think.

Yeah user, and if you get some VEN you will have more than all your friends + their whole families.

Be comfy and free user. See the sun shining in your face? Do you feel how warm it is? It's called freedom.

why won't they let it moon

just let it fly friends

Why is everybody shilling this? What's the rumour/news?

how much is thor today?

i need to make x2 in short time to reach 10k ven masternode. someone help me

bought at 2800 sats is it already over

did i miss the moon mission?

yeh hop in bitcoin and buy back after

Suck 100000 dicks

I'm going to make the moves today and I hope to hit 10k by EOD

hot damn it already recovered quite a bit, can vechain even be stopped?

why what will it dip to

Ven is done. If you look at 1 day charts, it's on its a wave down. It moved in a 5-3 wave pattern, with the 5th wave topping off at what we saw last night, the 28000s. I'm keeping my eyes on the 50-61.8 fib levels to accumulate.

If you noticed, the whales are relentless, because we are small enough, EVEN BEING ON BINANCE. They're going to hold down the price, utilize that we're already finished with our 5th wave up, and lost momentum. Vechain isn't the shiny and under the radar monster crypto any more; it had a pretty impressive run up.

If you believe in Ven, I'd think about positioning yourself in the 12-16000 sat zone. Mark my words.

For news
>medium.com/@vechainofficial

The rumors floating around right now is that the PBoC is going to be integrating VeChain.

Rebranding event starting next week cuck. Fun is just going to start.

We have had announcements and news every few days and the rebranding is within the next two weeks. Tell me exactly where news factors into your TA.

I don't believe this. I'm myself invested in VEN. How did this rumour arise and why do you think this is a possibility?

If true though then prepare for the absolute biggest moon shot that mankind has ever seen.

This is crypto
Your TA means nothing

I need PboC rumors to be real

It's literally just Chinese whispers and I don't believe it but it's currently the biggest rumor.

I do believe in the BMW rumor just because Sunny read a question about it in the AMA and said he can't talk about some things because of NDAs and moved on.

If it's true, it'd be literal years down the line, way after the bubble bursts.

What homemade currency is that lel.

>South Africa

Are you white

Yup

Of course he is, what a stupid question. There are a lot of niggers in SA but they aren't on here, they're on the streets robbing people.

Get out what r u doing

>tempted to drop my stellar bags for vechain
>not sure if Veeky Forums is memeing again