APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

these shitcoin kids will never learn

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

IT should be apologising to ME

Fuck you old man

I am faithful to my King

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BTC? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Bitfinex, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ICOs, and I have over 300 confirmed shills. I am trained in hodling and I’m the top bagholder in the entire crypto market. You are nothing to me but just another altcoin. I will wipe you the fuck out with a pump and dump the likes of which has never been seen before on Gdax, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that FUD to me over the Internet? Think again, shitcoin. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the cryptosphere and your private key is being traced right now so you better prepare for the crash, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your blockchain. You’re fucking dead, scamcoin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can scam you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Dogecoin. Not only am I extensively trained in bear markets, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable market cap off the face of the Lightning Network, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy Tethers your little “clever” mining was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have increased your block size limit. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the transaction fees, you goddamn idiot. I will shit lambos all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ponzi.

I never left the king

For what? A coin which old and out dated, Stupid Fees or the fact that it's slow as fuck? That promised fork for lighting is never going to happen.

Most of the mainstream gave up on BTC when it took that massive dip. Its a dying fad. It's going to keep floating arou d 10k-20k with it breaking 25k once then dipping back to levels it should be at.

I will apologize once you go above 25K

and that will never happen. you will go down in the history books old man don't worry

>I return with gains from the alts my liege
>I hope you will look kindly on my offering

t. newfags

>That promised fork for lighting
who knows about that promised fork for lightning?

been here since 2013 and can prove it. How bout you nigger? why don't you let this thing die already just curious. you didn't actually buy into the bitcoin/alt meme did you? it worked in the past but you do realize normies want alts now right?

Huehehehehhe got me.

Been holding since 2009. Stay small son.

I don’t understand why is this shitcoin still a thing, seriously.

sage and report shitcoins threads

>my joke TA is becoming reality
not like this

slowclap.bmp

so you guys have been in the game this long and are seriously not holding ANY BTC? You are all in alts?

never mind I see that one guy is.

I don't see why you would criticize something that you feel is valuable enough to hold.

it is fine as long as you don't be to greedy and switch back to BTC if he moves

dont even need to be a genius anymore, just see that literally every fucking coin is pumped to the max and not moving anymore

-> people take profits to BTC and lie in wait

What's wrong with that?

Kys /r/bitcoin

The king will return
The altcoin bloodbath will be brutal

See you at 100k

It's currently the "hot" coin to hold. I would be stupid not to hold it. I just don't believe in it anymore so many issues for it which aren't being fix or even addressed anymore. Unless we see a fix this coin will remain bouncing between levels and not going higher then the mainstream will get over this trend and move onto something different. People get over things much faster these days.

Now watch Bitcoin shit the bed and crash in a few days tops. Bitcoin is a useless shit that can't do anything right.

exactly. that dudes mentality is literally the reason why bitcoin is still around. it is as if people expect bitcoin to rise indefinitely despite its obvious flaws and inability to properly scale. I moved all my btc to eth when bitcoin was 18400. ethereum will takeover bitcoin's final (and pathetic) role as powerhouse behind alt pairs this year. i am certain of this. so many things to look forward to with eth. bitcoin, not at all.

-Failed itself at its original "p2p digital cash" as envisioned in white paper
-failed itself as store of value meme because manipulated/volatile as fuck
-about to fail/already failed itself as gatekeeper of alts

You’re a piece of shit, worst coin around
Avoid this scam everyone

you could tell it was gonna go back up by how hard every one was panicking

So you think that BTC will just magically go out of style like the mullet... and yet you claim to have been in since '09. Unbelievable. You think that the largest proof-of-work network in the world, a network with billions of dollars of infrastructure invested into it, that transmits 24/7, ignores national borders, and has some of the wealthiest investment firms in the world balls deep in it, is constantly making the news, you think it's just going to "go out of style." The Bitcoin, the "digital coin" that will literally go down in history as the first pioneer in a revolutionary technology and industry that changed economics forever, you think that people are just going to get over it?
Whatever, if you have been since '09, you obviously would be a billionare by now, so you wouldn't care if it did crash tomorrow. But I doubt that you did start in '09. I doubt that you even started in '17.

What exchange has BMP?

lmao. What a cryptopleb

not an argument

one word: normies

Boomers will keep this on life support for another 6 months at least

Hehe