This is no joke or propaganda tatic folks. Cashout your Bitcoin,LTC,BCH,etc..etc...

This is no joke or propaganda tatic folks. Cashout your Bitcoin,LTC,BCH,etc..etc.... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Big news coming from the FEDs this coming Monday. And i promise you you will lose everything you own if you dont listen. I just cashed out all of my Alts and BTC. This is for real.

>the world is USA

fuck off OP

Fuck ofd burger. You faggots count for what? 5% of the crypto market. Kek. Enj out your taxes bitch. How does it feel knowing you cant escape burger tax no matter where you are in the world?

can confirm, all cryptos to 0

prove it

Can confirm, I have inside information at coinmarketcap

I will fuck off. With my actual cash. This isnt a joke. Someone close to me works for the federal reserve. What they are planning is full lockdown of blockchaining for 72 hrs and seizing all assets.

> Invest in currencies not controller by the gov
> FEDs will fuck up your gainss omgz

The Feds can come seize my BTC from me in South East Asia

Fud

>What they are planning is full lockdown of blockchaining
This is bait.

You dont have to believe me but come Monday you will.

>full lockdown of blockchaining
Wtf do you even know how the blockchain works

>federal reserve.
lmao

hahaha what the fuck does that even mean. Please explain how they can "lockdown" "blockchaining?" I'm curious how this is gonna be accomplished.

>seizing all assets.
Okay, this is some creative FUD, I give you that. But again, how would such a thing even be done? It's ridiculous. 7/10 for making me scrutinize it so hard.

Burgerland problems lol

Its true my dad works for the navy seals and he said they have a big operation planned to take away the bitcoins

Good. We haven't had a proper bear market since like what, October? China FUD was nice, but then we got all these fucking forks, tether pumping, normies discovering crypto, etc. I hate bull markets, they're the most unexpected and you have to keep your eye on the chart 24/7 unless you're a stoplossfag which I'm not. During bear markets you just make a few trades on wild swings couple times a week to double your stack while the rest panic. Just fuck off already you greedy cunts. Or don't, lose your money, that's even more hilarious.

>What they are planning is full lockdown of blockchaining for 72 hrs and seizing all assets.

Yeah, good luck with that.

11/10, would believe again.

this is exactly what my dad said. monday all blockchaining is freezing, all assets seizing.

Maybe Oct '15 You fucking newcoiner

they figured out how to use magic.

Good luck stealing from my hardware wallet

Can confirm, saw sneaky guys in camo and big guns checking the perimeter of my house last night. I know they are coming for my crypto. Increasing patrols and adding turrets now. I'm going to give these fuckers hell.

I know the pope, my family, there are rumors Vatican is going to say that btc is a fking heavy sin

1. I don't even think it's technically possible
2.If it's possible, with what right can they seize my assets if I'm not under US jurisdiction? That would be a major breach of international law

If your funds are on the us exchange then they can just shut it down

>FEDs
Sucks being an Americunt

>trusting a US exchange
No i do not hate money what about you

lmao

>full lockdown of blockchaining for 72 hrs and seizing all assets.
lol, like... in the world? pppffff hahaha i'd just laugh. also how? lol your larp is too much

>Its true my dad works for the navy seals

My dad also works for the Navy seals and said your dad has sex with goats.

Nope I don't believe you. Post source or KYS.

>have insider info
>omg first thing I do is warn the entire anonymous tadjikistani macrame imageboard!

last chance

>i don't have proof, but...

yeah, i totally believe you, pajee- i mean insider...

The FED has no authority to regulate anything.

That would be the SEC you fucking pajeet.

I only know this from what my spouse told me. She works for Fed reserve

For awhile they have looked at it as a threat and now they will say it is. To them it is threatening the actuall dollar and they see it as a huge scam to make money from nothing.

ok confirmed fake

Joke is on you OP. I just locked in my coins at current prices on my hardware wallet.

in addition
FED has no right to regulate the etire world

and is right, OP you picked the wrong authority, how stupid are you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
credibility destroyed

i dont live in amerifat land so fuck o0ff

Is it really that fucking hard for you to believe. Its a public program,manifest,ledger,or whatever you call it. You think they dont already have access to it. Wake the fuck up and save yourself from being on the fucking streets after Monday

>no proofs
>no info
I've made a screenshot to FED you a shit at monday.

BLOCKCHAIN FREEZING,
ALL ASSETS FREEZING
FEDS BE CREEPING
TRADERS BE SLEEPING

NAVY SEALS STAB YA IN YA GROIN
GRABBIN ALL YA BITCOINS
BRAAPT BRAAPT

ever hear about the 4th amendment? feds wont do shit, feelin comfy

>your Bitcoin,LTC,BCH,etc..etc.... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Big news coming from the FEDs this coming Monday. And i promise you you will lose everything you own if you dont listen. I just cashed out all of my Alts and BTC.

Post screen caps of your empty accounts

FED here. Be careful, fake news. Have a nice weekend.

How can the federal reserve's janitor get ahold of this kind of information?

do we get to keep our lolis?

Im a lawyer who has invested half of my life earnings in this shit and have now been given the worst news ive had in a while.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

YA WALLET KNOWS IT GOT FEDS
NO BLOCKCHAINZ
JUST FEDS
RAW FEDS AH
BOOM

drunk on the job but it's real to him

Why would they kill a marked they just taxed lmao. This is the stupidest bait I've read so far.

Dat scraggly tooth

>open cmd
>type halt blockchaining
>all blockchainers halted
>type download all
>literally just downloaded all of the blockchains and coins included
>own all the chains and coins

>am Veeky Forums, well known hacker.

>>gorilla warfare

kek

And I'm a truck driver who has invested all of my x wife's savings in this shit and have now been given the best news ive had in a while: China

Im not fully diversed in this. So yes i dont understand how they plan to do it. All i know is that i invested alot of money in this and i dont plan to lose it. My wife doesnt fully understand it either she just knows they are planning some sort of take over of the crypto currency world. Regulation and seizing anonymous accounts.

the perfect crime

we've gone through china ban, you think USA matters so much? amerifat thinking usa is whole world

Fucking kek

Read that in his voice too

but the FUD will seize all of blockchain and seal away the coins. cash out now or be poor, you not scared??

>cmd
>windows

SELL SELL SELL!

SELL SELL MORE!

Perfect, just bought 100k bitcoin and 10000k in alts. Thanks.

I was about to make it. Why it has to stop now

if this is true then we should all put our money in privacy coins

While I appreciate your warning if you are indeed for real, you can see why we are skeptical.

Please post some kind of proof that your wife works for the reserve. Whether its a blurree out business card, stationary, federal reserve swag bags, a fucking pen, literally anything with the words Veeky Forums written underneath.

If you want to help us so much well just need a little shred of evidence.

Or at least prove you're a lawyer

Well Bitcoin transactions are public, so theoretically they could try and go after people using Bitcoin for illegal business.
They could try and spam the blockchain with small transactions to slow down the service significantly, so that the people they have locked in won't move their assets during home raid.
I don't know whether or not BTC is IP-traceable, but if it is, they could find the home addresses of idiots buying drugs with BTC from their houses.

KING IS HERE

SELL ALL ALTS

Guys, can confirm. I saw a black chopper hauling off a whole bag of bitcoin and some alts. They already started. Operation cockblockchain

I dont know what damn / this or that you are talking about. I dont come to this site that often. If i fucking tell anyone in person i risk me and my wife going to jail. Im trying to help everyone the best way i can

>Lockdown on blockchaining
Possibly the worst larp I have ever seen

Most retarded FUD I've read in a while. Federal reserve does not have the power to do anything. Even if they did, laws would need to be passed through congress and a different entity would be the one in control of it. Ignore OP.

>king hits the snooze button

Op you surely sound pretty articulate for a lawyer

Maybe i used the wrong terms then. I dont know. All i know is the feds are stepping in on Monday.

This is the dumbest larp I've ever seen

>seizing anonymous accounts.

What the fuck is an anonymous account?

yes, but OP is lying anyway

Nice try to buy Bitcoin and alts cheaper.

you lost me here, but it was pretty funny at first.

Riduculous, but then, it's Trumpsters watch, so you never know.

1/10 not even trying.
kys, retard

Are they gonna strap my hairy nipples to a car battery and make me reveal my seed phrases? You think it'll be illegal and my ISP will report me for checking exchanges?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I TOOK THE BAIT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bought the Federal Reserve. You do realize that it's a private entity, right? Trust me, news is all good for crypto.

Thank you user I have been giggling about this post for 5 minutes now. Wonderful work.

Everyone just move to binance if this ia true

....but it isnt true....thats civilian asset seizure and is illegal and against the constitution. Uprising will happen if that happens

>How the hell did pajeet get the inside track on the altcoin dump? Were they lurking for it? Were they shilling for it?
>Not that we know of.

And do what? Shoot with there M4s vs tanks and drones?

This, this would be funny to watch :)

>full lockdown of blockchaining for 72 hrs and seizing all assets
DONT SHOOT

>Clearly you don't know much of anything, do you?! Where's Bitcoin?!
>We told you he would moon...
>Where is that decentralized--

>Deposit the devil...

lolwut