BAT?

guys without memeing now

isnt this shit undervalued when you compare it to other shitcoins?

ad market is a gorillion $ market

Please moon. I bought two days ago :(

BAT will be a top 5 coin at the end of 2019. Everybody knows it, don't get left behind. Eich is going to announce something similer to Enterprise Ethereum Alliance except with his BAT publishers. The rest will write itself.

For the record, I have $700k in BAT and plan to retire after this mission.

I think this will come down to: "Who gets the button". When it comes to rewarding content creators or ad-finance it comes down to user friendlyness. What is stopping youtube fro adding a LTC button where people can send a small amount, or a like button for other cryptos/credits.

If BAT manages this, then they win. If they dont they're gone. But something tells me this will blow at some point, like with ripple or XVG. But I have no idea when.

shhh, get in user. it's comfy.

See pic related. Google/facebook can't do it.

They will see when the overvalued shitcoins like TRX fall like bricks.

Facebook could implement, they could actually benefit from BAT as opposed to datamining, not impossible eithe Eich gave a speech about BAT/Brave at their hq. Google on the otherhand is fucked, their entire revenue stream would be choked, almost all services they take a loss on individually; ads and datamining is where they make it all back.

Exactly.

"Other shit coins" this is one of the few " shit coins" that isnt a shit coin...will survive the great crypto bubble pop of 2018...infact i believe alot of the money that will be pulled out of tron and other overvalued coins will funnel into BAT

I think the same thing. I think billions from Ripple and Tron are set to pour into BAT.

This solves the adpocalypse. You’re a moron if you don’t have even a little bag just in case.

just dumped my ripples for this shitcoin
am i a retard

Saving this lmao

no, you are a BATman. you are going to make it
we have the best memes

yes.
Have you ever tought "man I wish I could pay people directly to get no ads, even tho I could just spend 3 seconds of my life to get ublock."?

If yes then you might aswell release someone of their bags, and if not then don't and pat yourself on the shoulder for still beeing able to think right.

Twitch tipping culture, as hypercancerous as it is, is real as fuck. Plus you have to fucking think at some point pewdiepie or defranco is going to namedrop the shit in a video and then we will be kangz. I don't think it's godlike BTCkiller but this is an easy moon.

another moron that doesent understand the concept and just saw
"LOL WHO PAYS TO NOT SEE ADS LUL"
go back where you came from

Best memes, best team, best creator for navigating the corporate machine, best technology so you know its gonna cream

>i do not fully understand this project

AHAHAH,

>retard that has no idea what he's talking about.

Or hes FUDING to delay the imminent breakout so he can keep accumulating for another day

>"Google cant do it"
I think we have Veeky Forums's first most retarded comment of 2018

To stand a chance this shit needs to change its name.

It's like calling the dollar "Gesture Appreciation Commodity".

Would you guys consider splitting 4k into BAT, FUN and VEN for the long haul smart?

Wouldn't buy BAT at the moment, maybe later.

Go with CAPP, very promising, new, great project. Can't lose, only win big time.

>FUN is a meme

>VEN has the fucking Jerichoo walls around, you will make any profit when and if your chinks overlords want.

>BAT is ready right now for a moon mission

is not so hard, user

They literally can't. Google/Facebooks main revenue comes from ads. If they tried to change this model, there stock would tank.

holding since 30 cents. VERY comfy.

Paying websites is totally not the same as getting called out on your idol retard.

Sounds like a glorified faucet to me. Except you won't see any gains over time because people are already willing to sit through ads for fractions of a penny.

any chance youre cryptobandit?

Should have sold Ripple at ATH.