Is it too late to get in? I feel like there's gonna be a dump on binance

is it too late to get in? I feel like there's gonna be a dump on binance

There will be a dump on Binance, but by then you will have already made bank.

There absolutely is, anyone telling you otherwise is a giant brainlet. Wait for Binance dip to buy.

I'd buy but DYOR

We're already on kucoin and bit-z, why would there be a dump on binance and no in these exchanges? They're not that low of volume.

so when it get's released on binance it should go way up for a while then people will sell right?

Binance, buy two days later, 4 to 10 times in less than a month. It's the binance way. Buying now might yield some profits but it'll dump like a bitch when it hits binance.

>it'll dump like a bitch when it hits binance
why no brainlets keep saying this
What's your reasoning for this gay claim?

yea that doesn't make any sense

Look user, biztards have been telling people to wait for binance dump for weeks. That means ag 8$, people missed buying because retards told them to waut for binance dump. What will happen is XRB going to 55$ and then dropping to 40$ max and back to 50$ in hour. If you dont make it you will be paying 50% more for listening to biztards.

>Brainlets

How long have you been at this user?

It was put on kucoin today, no dump. Price actually went up.

what are you implying?

>Binance, buy two days later, 4 to 10 times in less than a month. It's the binance way. Buying now might yield some profits but it'll dump like a bitch when it hits binance.

if it doesn't make sense to you that it iwll dump on binance - then you are retarded, a faggot, and poor.

Look at coins that are only in one exchange and get added to binance they dump initially because whales finally have a liquid enough market to sell thier bags.

Price is going up on bit z and kucoin, don't know why idiots keep confusing this for their typical shit coin. It's not going to dump it's THE digital currency.

desperate shilling, lmao. Just sell now, cut the losses and save your dignity (if you have any)

>goes on kucoin at 0.002
>nears 0.003 within moments
>"crashes" to 0.0022
SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Price going up on low volume exchanges= yeah when binance it moons straight away.

Hurrrrr

Can't wait for them wojaks boys.

Nothing low level about bit z, and plenty opportunities to dump on kucoin. Don't get mad because you chased shitcoin instead of the BTC killer. Still cheap to get in.

Except that it's already on multiple exchanges retard.

GL hf faggot I'll buy low sell high.

Already bought at $2 and made over 200K in one and a half week. Stay mad.

Kek, not a coin on Veeky Forums that produces more jealous butthurt right now