coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syscoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=30YRt5Lle50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

COLX

HTML

Go Vechain (VEN) or go home

Where can I find this?

Also, Blackcoin... about to rebrand, active community, devs looking to list on new exchanges, Fibinocci lines looking sexy.

Myriad cause it's cheap as hell and the volume has recently went crazy, multi-algo, non-premine, it's my sexiest secret coin right now.

Fucking Bytecoin. This little shit is about to hit $.01 and it's showing no signs of stopping.

Normies are flooding in looking for cheap shit. They really don't give a fuck about tech or mining... They think, holy fuck I can buy 99 quadrillion coins for $100. when this gets to the same price as btc I'll be the richest person on the planet!

Decred. Solves the governance problems Bitcoin is facing. Unique hybrid PoW/PoS system, very resistant to attacks. First and only user-activated hard fork voting. Created the atomic swap tools which were used by BTC and LTC. Has blockchain-anchored timestamps (lots of potential applications). DAO and proposal system ($40 million+ to spend on marketing, devs, etc.) coming in Q1/Q2. Mobile wallets and hardware wallets coming in 2018, along with enhanced privacy. The devs are privacy nuts (they built a private communications software called zkc), I expect it to rival Monero. Integration with Lightning Network is nearly finished. Will probably be the first altcoin to have LN in its official wallet.

One of the best dev teams around. Very innovative. They wrote btcsuite which is an implementation of Bitcoin in golang (used by Ethereum, Factom, Lightning Network and more). Still under the radar. Much better than Dash, so I expect it to surpass its market cap eventually.

One of the devs gave a talk at Coinbase and Charlie Lee is an advisor, so I reckon it has a pretty good chance of getting on Coinbase/GDAX.

decred.org/
thedecreddigest.com/
reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syscoin/

Its going to grow so much, marketing is kicking off right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=30YRt5Lle50

Masternodes in february. Andromeda waiting.

Don't tell them about Syscoin yet you fucker! I'm not done accumulating. No one here knows it's going to moon, you're supposed to keep this one quiet.

Better hurry then and sell your stinky linkys for the MN

How much for a masternode?
ZEN is basically the same thing but MCed times lower (and is behind on tech). When did Decred become privacy? What are they using?

Buy my odn bags.

whatever you do, DONT BUY ITC
this "chink iota" is a complete scam
dont fall for the PnDers OP

Waltonchain (WTC)
Masternodes
1 Click Mining in wallet
Govt Contract
Insane Scalabiltiy
Patented RFID Tech
3 Child Chains to be launched when its live.

PASC

Yup this one as well, sadly my WTC bag is too small. not sure if its worth getting 5k for regular MN now that the GMNs are not available anymore.

I never got into link, I'm looking for a place to put my XLM profits.

They haven't announced the privacy solution yet (probably to make it harder for the Hcash scam to copy the code, they forked Decred), but they're working on it and will probably announce something within the next month or two. It's something "radically different" to anything being done by other privacy coins, so it won't be yet another backdoored zk-snarks trusted setup thing. I expect it to be on par with Monero or better, but with much lower fees. So I can see it being the biggest privacy coin. But like I said they haven't announced the details yet, this is just my speculation. But I'm unbelievably confident in this project.

>backdoored zk-snark
>monero being a good solution
Well, there goes your expertise out the window. I like Decred as community a lot though. Will keep an eye for more info.

OST on Binance...nobody is shilling it yet

RLC, SKY, KCS

REQuest Network, FUNFair, SNOV, DENT also try VeChain.

See you in the millionaires club at the EOY2018.