All crypto debit cards have stopped working

All crypto debit cards have stopped working.
Is this the beginning of the end?
Will the government's dong end us?
Will provide additional info in this thread, feel free to discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/anatomy-crypto-nightmare-ripple-ceo-now-richer-zuckerberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tweet

Pic related, email i just got.

coiners btfo

(((they))) are trying to stop us

Tfw Monaco doesn't use that bullshit wavecrest meme.

TenX btfo.

looks like monaco is primed for a pump with this news

Does monaco actually started to ship cards?

Not sure. I know they're rolling out chinks first, then EU and then US. Supposedly all happening this year.

Their metal cards look pretty dope as well.

TOP KEK
Try UQUID, they don't use Wavecrest anymore.
The card works perfectly

What do?
Ripple is probably just a tool for (((them))) to pull our btc out of our pockets.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/anatomy-crypto-nightmare-ripple-ceo-now-richer-zuckerberg

what is the cheapest and easiest creditcard for this?

Eu fag here

Had issues with those fuckers freezing my funds and not shipping my card so no thanks

UQUID
The issuer of their card is in Bulgaria.
Didn't have any problem with the card now

>non US

Just keeping it out of the hands of pajeet, nothing to see here

THEY SHOOK. THEY RUNNIN

excellent news

$mco LAMBO VISA CARD

>Non USA accounts.

America, fuck yeah

monaco have this market all to themselves, the fomo is going to be unreal

Ok hook me up guys. I will order all crypto credit cards. Which are still working and you can recommend for eu fags.

are you retarded?

Visa only shut down one of their "clients" - the super shady, Gibraltar-based company that provided those piece of shit quality cards to most of the "crypto card" companies. I immediatelly closed my account when I received my card and saw how shitty and scammy it looked (misaligned letters, scammy name etc).

Those crypto payment companies that relied on that shitty service deserve to suffer.

i hate how monaco did their retarded card program
i was one of the first 1000 to sign up for the blue card due to poorfag back then but because i dont have any fucking friends i got 23k people ahead of me in the queue

So you think they will issue their cards over other suppliers?

cute ayano, will save

i-its not like i wanted you to have it, toshino kyoko

Might be banks fighting back. No worries, this was bound to happen sooner or later. We'll find a way regardless.

If they can find one in Europe. I think it was not their choice to use that shady service - it was simply the only viable option. Probably something to do with EU regulations. No wonder that it wnt through Gibraltar - it is something like Panama Lite of Europe.

I joined the queue at 2069 and haven't moved either up or down

doesn't really matter anyway.. it's just a gimmick. roll out will be based on region first. And 500K cards ordered.... you won't be waiting long if they start roll out in your country.

Tell me more user. I'm intrigued. Why would I ever want to cash out with one of these?

I might not have wanted it, but I know I want you...

Revolut is good and established. They are primarily doing bank operations and opened crypto tools only as a premium feature but it is not needed.

Usually I just withdraw fiat from exchange to my revolut account.

mou yamete

Just fuck already.

so OP you're saying I should buy 100k Monaco?

Can you deposit and withdraw crypto to revolut now? Last time I checked it was a closed garden, outside deposits and withdrawals only in fiat

Be wary, monaco uses visa too. If visa is cracking down on crypto in general monaco is worthless. Extremely risky bet.

Wtf are you talking about. This has nothing to do with Visa but the third-party supplier of cards, Wavecrest. They aren't suppose to provide cards outside the US and EU but there was some shady shit done so chink cards like TenX could get their product out faster than everyone else.

uquid moon inc

This isn't a crypto shut down.. this is a wavecrest shut down.

Ya but they all got a Wavecrest license, nothing from visa mate. Wavecrest is legit and won't be shutdown, VISA didn't like the crypto cards. By the way, anyone who bought Monaco or TenX tokens is straight up retarded. Wavecrest license cost's like $15k

indeed. its the kikes no doubt. i suspect this has something to do with XRP desu. what happens next is what im worried about. seems like the kikes are trying to setup a crypto monopoly.

Read the message user, visa instructed them to shut down.