You just don't understand how big this is going to be, do you?

You just don't understand how big this is going to be, do you?

I do, can't wait to actually implement this or DNT as a payroll system.

OMG looks less convoluted than DNT but hedging with both.

hows it going bagholding while everything else is moonshotting

Tf is this

I'm up %1,500 but thanks. I'm in for the long game, I'm not chasing pumps.

How big? You think the $700 forecast is for real?

I would argue anything from 200-300 is more realistic.

>DNT
explain, i thought that shit was for decentraland

lol, cope harder retard

I want to put omise on my ledger nano S, but Binance demands 0.3 Omise transaction fee :/
Still would rather safe than sorry.
Same problem with REQ. Tx fee is now 15 reqs wtf. What is the reasoning behind it?

i do not. because theres no bagholders here that can explain to me in a way that doesnt make this sound like a shitty southeast asian exit scam

This piece of shit went 2x while every other fucking shitcoin on the face of this planet went 10-35x in the most recent alt run.

Fuck OMG and their fucking worthless piece of shit team.

Will buy back when they have a decent marketing and communications team. Just look at their latest tweet, holy fuck is it bad.

Have you looked at their advisors

Using that logic shows you're a shit researcher and only buy into the flavor of the month. I'd go on spewing about Omise and plasma and the Japanese banking conglomerates actively utilizing the OmiseGo wallet/blockchain but I'll be met with hostility and "muh omise"

OH no so big fees how do you cope??

basically you become an employer on Ethlance then go from there. Right now its pretty hard DESU.

seems like vitalik is more just like the token white boy? i dont know lmao

i love the faggots in the omg sub that pop in from time to time that say they work at a hedge fund and how awesome omg is. pathetic

ok but your argument still doesnt make this a better buy..

Web Developer here.

I went through the code of the OmiseGO JS libraryपरी and I have to say its bad, like REALLY bad.

The whole code structure is pure shit and full of unnecessary comments.

Sell your OMG while you can.

you are the copy and paste cunt that said the same thing on Req coin , go fck yourself.

The FUD in here only reassures me

the longterm omg/eth charts only reassures me to keep everything in eth..and unless something tangible happens thats unlikely to change

I agree and the beauty of it, is that nobody came come up with a rational argument against OMG without reference "muh sk8board" or "muh chinse exit skam"

i feel the same way about the bagholders here whose only argument is DYOR. ive never actually seen a convincing argument to drop one ETH into this. its all hype and no merit

Who the fuck writes this shit on their official twitter. Holy fuck man. As said, will buy back when they get a decent communications team.

No one refutes OMG has the potential to be big, it's just you can make so much more money elsewhere at the moment. This shit is dormant for the time being.

Im in OMG more than anything. The only coin i actually plan to keep.

>>Web Developer here.
Oh wow, so impressive! Dat 4x tho, so I'm intrigued!

You are saying wait for eth to rise to get more omg out of the ratio at some point?

Insider here.

3x by next month.

So you plan to fomo in at what? 80? 100?

the rational argument against omg is that it is stagnant in a market that is a bubble that could burst at any time and has a marketcap of 2b+ without ever providing anything tangible that will protect it from correcting massively

Here you go you, you special autistic boy.

OmiseGo enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies. This means that YOU can technically pay for YOUR CP with your WoW gold - isn't that exciting?

Omise, the parent company if you haven't realized that, process roughly at this point anywhere from 40-60B yearly. This is 40-60B that will flow through the OmiseGo blockchain, being validated by token holders who get 100% of those fees.

can't wait for expressions to become an official part of the English language

>cutting edge tech isn't ready LITERALLY RIGHT NOW so fuck this coin
I have nothing but contempt for OMG FUDsters. It isn't even difficult to realize this coin will moon several times beyond any shitcoin. It's so fucking obvious if you could just bring yourself to have a TINY bit of patience you'd realize it.

But whatever fuck it.

That's strange, OmiseGo is actually pretty bubble proof since it is reliant on the billions of tx fees that will be going through it, as compared to a messangerapp with billions in the marketcap.

And anything tangible is such a shit argument now a days seeing as their wallet SDK is actively in the hands of a major multinational conglomerate.

What's your address so i can send you this hat?

>fud
>stating the obvious
pick one retard. omg is worthless at this point. when was the last time there even was a meaningful update besides a taitter post?

>I refuse to invest before it's too late
Stay fucking poor idiot

You can't even refute that shit. But enjoy your maybe 2x for the time being. Oh probably not and it will hemorrhage sats for the next month or so.

What am I refuting?

i actually own omg i just like like fudding it cause the diehard holders are pathetic and get fanboy tier triggered

i mean if all the other erc20 tokens were adults walking regular speed, then eth is a child trying to keep up, and omisego is a snail. the point is to accumulate ETH until the tokens turn into a real product. OMG is not showing potential to do either in the shortterm

And I actually don't own OMG I just like anti-FUDing it because the FUDsters get so triggity triggered lol xD

Fuck off

NO UH!!

You ent a coder. Get to fuck on up outta here faghot.

lol so mad over an inanimate object.

kek, was waiting for a skateboard post.

MCDONALZ

>Web Developer here

Hahahahahaha

normies outing themselves in here.

any non-brainlet who was around for the golem conference presentation knows this is a solid hold. in hindsight i’m glad the irresponsible twitter behavior attracted so much FUD and helped me accumulate.

i bought my stack at 3 dollars and 6 dollars. Wish i knew about OMG when it was still trading under a dollar but oh well. I see big things in it's future

>shitty southeast asian exit scam
im starting to belive this is all it is

>ITT:coping bagholders defending an ECR-20 token only useful for paying Thai ladyboys

>being this retarded
this thread

seems like 20 coins do this now

Can you name 2?

Got in at $12 but its still pretty earlier

i live in thailand it cant even do that yet. imagine being a huge investor in this and it not living up to expectations. the charts are no lie, its becoming a reality every passing day.
devs confident with their product dont even need a fuckin twitter account.
justin tron point in case, hes the only reason that vaporware is even above water

The FUD is so low fucking quality.

Nothing except extremely high time preference "incidentally the finished project isn't ready TODAY" stuff.

1/10 try harder, all of you.

Even if this was true that would still make it more useful than 99% of shitcoins mooning this week

Is this shit still worth buying into at this price? I’ve only got 100 tokens which I bought at the latest dip ($19
Aud)

THIS, I'm guy who made thread and dumped 10k Omisegos yesterday.

We all know its gonna moon but noone knows when bagholding not worth it.

q1 sdk wallet , q2 nothing, q3 nothing...

I see 0 hype around this shit will buy back after summer

>The charts are no lie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shoosh shoosh pajeet

Waves already has a dex that works so i dont see the point in omg and 'plasma' and whatever fee token they'll try shoving down our throats.