Poorfag here Veeky Forums

poorfag here Veeky Forums
I know you guys aren't personal army but I need your help.
I'm 25 with a kid on the way, no major assets and still on trainee wages until I finish my aerospace trade.
Is this portfolio shit? I started with $600 a week ago, amazed at the gains, but I feel like I am just chancing it. How can I make 10x this? day trade? Go all in on a non alt coin?

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

If you want to go safe don't daytrade and don't overdiversify. Research coins and hold 1-2 solid ones plus some ethereum or so

I'm only helping you because you're a fellow ausfag.

>$85
>$77

These are such soft dick investments. They just show that you didn't do your research and you basically bought them because you were told to. You aren't going to make it like that. You go hard into one or two coins that you looked into and believe in. Playing it safe is for people who are already rich. You either take my advice or end the year with 10k instead of 100k because you "diversified".

I'd like to add that you should never ever sell unless you've completely lost confidence in the coin. Just keep it in case it does explode and add on the stuff you really believe in. TRX is good. I like the TRX. Don't sell ever because it's going to $1 this year.

Unironically all in xlm, fellow ausfag. Do it.

Like wearing a Cosby sweater.

Comfy AF

thanks mate, yeah I started off with more XRP and VEN but sold off to buy TRX and XLM. Liking how they're going.

Good time to buy?

$85 for 17 coins? If it becomes the next bitcoin, he'll be rich.

Needs more FUN. Quite possibly the best investment of 2018.

>If it becomes the next bitcoin, he'll be rich.

He has 2k TRX. What if that becomes the next Bitcoin? Won't be he much much more rich? You understand my line of thinking? If you think it's going to be the next Bitcoin then you GO IN. Don't buy a little of everything. That is not how you make it as a poorfag.

Take the gainz from the others. Jump in now and watch thru the week.

Moar gainz. Notsopoorausfag

Xlm gainz then move to fun. Agreed tho.

Agreed. Diverse portfolios are for rich cunts.

>selling one coin to buy another

I strongly disagree with this like I said here: If you've bought it already then keep it, in case it does shoot up. The only reason you would sell one coin to buy another is if you knew with certainty that the coin you're adding onto was going to rise.

; )

im starting this year with $5k, realistic projections if I maintain a portfolio of 50% ETH and then 50% going in on projects with potential for massive gains?

No cunt you're doing it wrong. You need to go all in on an alt. BTC, ETH they are for people who have already made it to store wealth.

ETH is literally the next Bitcoin. You hear a lot of people say this and that are going to be the next Bitcoin but they're wrong because we already know it's ETH. It's going up. I can't tell you how much it'll go up (nobody knows that) but it's going up. Holding ETH is safe but I don't know if I'd do it with just 5k. There's my opinion.

If you want to invest and forget about it then ETH is a good choice.

ok boss, lumens in a massive dip now reckon its worth all inning?

If that's the alt you choose then yes. I'm not going to sit here and shill to you but I highly reccomend you research FUN.

Well you haven't really overdiversified yet...

Research VEN, bro. I'm in a similar position ($800 only) and all in there. Pretty much guaranteed to at least double throughout January, probably much more. From there I will start diversifying a bit.