Anyone looking to be a part of a team for an ICO launch?

Anyone looking to be a part of a team for an ICO launch?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropletcash.github.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it looks promising enough then sure, why not

But I would require you to have some usefulness towards the company,

Tell us more user, im interested

If this is that Jacob cunt again then run for the hills

Or become a part of his social engineering pyramid scheme, your loss

We are launching an ICO as a payment system for E-commerce and other websites. WE already have partnered up with some other companies, to have our coin be used as a payment system on their websites

What are you looking for? Senior developer here, how can I help?

We were looking for someone to join our team and develop the website + smart contract, also we were looking for more people who have knowledge on ICO to join us in the journey.

Sure I will bite. I have coin marketing experience.

Lawyer here. Just slap my name with an Esq. on it on your ICO page and you get instant credibility!

senior QA + pro shiller here, willing to help.

Sure. I'm a woman. Definitely need one.
I'm in marketing, history and gender studies. Can't beat that. Oh and social psychology( one of these is true)

Honestly we were looking for a lawyer, Do you have any experience or knowledge about Canadian rules and regulations?

Any past examples?

Bachelor of marketing and media here where do i contact.

Pro Shiller perfect, If anyone would seriously want to join please provide any scource of contact and I will personally contact you from there.

I'm a graphic designer, I make logos and shitty memes. Gib job pls

I'm also a lawyer, from the EU though so unfortunately I have no deeper knowledge about the US or Canadian regulations

>Pro Shiller perfect
you're already off to a great start

And anyone who wants to contact me feel free to email me at [email protected]

We can still have you on the team just for providing information and helping in decision making.

sure, contact me at [email protected]

Really? That would be great! I'll email you then, I would gladly join your team.

you will all be put to blame when he exit-scams LOL

+added droplet to the blacklist

[email protected]

My Shills break the 4th wall

Seriously wtf its a simple offer for joining the team how am i gonna exit scam people how are in team, please teach me?

Is this you guys? dropletcash.github.io

No that guy is not associated with us in any case.

>Pay everyone for their work in your shitcoin
>Freeze their wallets
This literally already happened to people here.

Well I can even pay in ether or BTC no idea how I can freeze that.

Solidity newfag, data analysis experience, Veeky Forums shill
How many tokens brah?
What country is the project based in?

>We are launching an ICO as a payment system for E-commerce and other websites.
So like Utrust and Request and many others? Be original at least.

I would love to work on your ICO

Sure im a full time web developer front end and back end if you give me a better offer than my company i will jump to your company like a cheap whore also I'd work remote, also i can advice you I've been here for a 6 months in Veeky Forums and aroun 7 years on other boards

We have 100% finalized the tokens supply but were thinking about 10,000,000,000.

and we are orignal trust me its different but the problem is I cant share that part on Biz as its still considred as confidential information.

I'm rich and have lots of rich friends. If the idea is good enough I can raise serious funds

Network security consultant - LinkedIn contains associations with biggest players in bank/manufacturing/service providers (last 2 are in the top 10 of Fortune 500). One of those profiles that would get A+ rating, you can list me as a team member/advisor but I don’t want to do any actual work.

hahah wouldnt mind listing you on the team but what would like in return.

Great hopefully you will like the final product.

what your current offer in the company?

Email me

[email protected]

^obvious throwaway, but I check maybe once every few days

Unfortunately I don't have enough computer skills to be useful -_- when it comes to talking Im skilled enough to be a legit therapist and spreading ideas. In a honesty it's hard to explain unless you know me/ hear me.

25k euro/year, just an average european salary,
I leave you my email
[email protected]

If you're legit CEO, hmu. I'm looking for more freelance work.

[email protected]

Senior programmer, python, clojure, c#, some others.

Also database expert.

Xerxes there looks like a Wojak sort of. Was Xerxes the original Wojak?