ITT: Newfag hate

Post things that newfags do. I'll start:

>measure in USD
>TA
>realistically...how high will (shitcoin) go?

>Rate my portfolio
>Only 20k

>initial investment: $21k

What's wrong with TA? All crypto whales that i follow use it and it never fails.

>Fibonacci retreatment

>Portfolio thread
>Half the posts are

Nothing if you know what you're doing. I'm talking about memelines and 30m charts on coins they did zero research on.

everyone is measuring in USD. Just lol at measuring in arbitrary shit like bitcoins.

>"look at the market cap bro, no way its gonna 10x"

>how can i turn my $79.14 into $3000000 by next month?

And what are you supposed to measure in? Surely your not one of those delusional faggots that measure your portfolio in a dead coin.

Because that would be really fucking embarrassing.

tell me, how many coins can you buy without either BTC or ETH?

>doesn’t measure in USD
I bet you bought bitcoin at $19500 and now are holding bags as big as my balls
Faggot

Off the top of my head, about 50.

HI biz, I have turned 500 dollars into 700 dollars the past 2 weeks, which is a 40% gain. I think I've got a hand for this day trading stuff, can#t beleive how much money people waste on stocks.

But which non-alt coin should I buy now? Ideally I would like 1 million by SUnday, but idm waiting till Tuesday. Thanks biz.

measuring progress in the most dominant trading pair sounds like a good idea to me

>Brainlet

>bitcoin will crash, bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin

Buy high, sell low

If that pair had a future, perhaps but it doesnt. Anyone with a working nervous system has put distance between them selves and it and let the boombers hold the bags.

I bet you prep the bull

This, what the fuck. Everyone one of them are underaged or living in 3rd world countries.

Nothing wrong with that. I make 6 figures a year by prepping the bulls of elderly ED-suffering white guys who want to see their young white trophy wife blacked (all of them in other words).

BOLL lines are the easiest money ever, they literally tell you when to sell and when to buy the same coin over and over.
Also nothing wrong with checking the usd value together withs sats, otherwise you'd kill yourself anytime BTC rises. Pure sat value is useful when BTC is doing nothing.

i think TA is by far the greatest retardmagnet in crypto alltogether

it just does not work. there is not a single paper out there from any serious university that says it works while on the other hand there are numerous that say that it absolutely doesnt

stop fooling yourself. i get it. its fancy. easy to learn. to other idiots with no knowledge it looks and sounds impressive with all the nice lingus surrounding it but at the end its justs worthless shit you do so you feel good about yourself or like an insider or whatever.

call me what you want. im not the guy who says you are wrong. people with credentials most of us will never have say it. so argue with them. i just rather believe what universities and studies show and not what people want to sell me

think about it

They work through self-fullfillment.

People see the same patterns on the same charts so naturally decided to do the same thing when they see it.

thats the most stupid response you can have.

read that on wikipedia?

well a self-fullfillment for 50% of people at best. oh isnt that just the chance i have by guessing anyways? oh it is. so why draw lines when i can just flip a coin and be as accurate?

if it works why would anyone not do it? its not like people cant do it beacause its hard. you can teach that shit to a 5 year old.

ever backtested a TA methond? ever printed random walks and charts of currencies, removed the labels, mixed them and were able to seperate them correctly? probably not. but try it. you would be the first to succeed. and why is that? because it does not work.

even with banks its the same. stock picking accuracy of the top 30 investment banks is completele normal distributed. and you want to tell me that banks with huge capital fail to predict the market but some stupid ass indicators do? cmon. its rediculous

>tfw too stupid to even buy crypto
>literally don't know how to exchange USD for crypto

literally tried google?

Kek. This.

True, although I was referring to the cucks who celebrate as they watch their portfolio go up in fiat but down in satoshi. It doesn't matter as much if you only hodl.

>bitcoin is dead! my alts are the future

> XRP is the new bitcoin because its worth as much as btc few years ago and banks use it !

> I bought 0.5 BTC worth of shitcoinX in July 2017 and now I have $3000!

>he didnt start sub-100$
>he didnt turn that into at least 50k

Just tried it and it works
Going to dump $1000 into Bitcoin, wish me luck