I just did it

Ok biz, I invested my pocket money, will keep adding some like once a month. My hope is that one of the altcoins moons and it gives me bigger capital to work with.

Will I make it?

Also, how the fuck do you manage wallets for all these shitcoins?

D I V E R S E

nope.

you will never make it.

with such low funds you need to go all in on a sub 10mil mcap coin.

>Being this diversified with literal pennies.
Do you want to stay poor

Good start man!

I keep shitcoins on the exchanges, but have a Ledger Hardware Wallet for my BTC if I ever feel like pulling ut from Gdax

Way too diverse. If you're aiming for a new fridge, it's okay. If you want more you need to go all in on an alt.

>invests 180€
>diversifies
Nice. Doing it rite.
Think you should diversify more man.

You need to go all in on some shit coin and hope it 10xs

Will never make it.

>ripple
kys

VEN instead of XRP and you are good to go

Half of your money is in coins that most likely won't go more than +10% per week (ETH, BTC). That's safe but highly unprofitable.

The other ones are fine but still too diversified. You have to risk more.

I'd personally put all the 180€ in XLM and you'll have 360€ or more next week. Then rinse and repeat.

>I'd personally put all the 180€ in XLM and you'll have 360€ or more next week. Then rinse and repeat.

I sort of understand this but what if I pick the wrong coin and end up with in square 1 after 3 cycles like that. Or even worse, end up with 0€.

This. It's utterly retarded to do this unless you're absolutely fine with losing your initial investment.

You won't end up with 0 man. Just do it.

What app?

Fridge is good enough to reinvest for me. Considering what I started with.

Crypto Chart for Windows Phone

You expect a coin to not only fatally drop by something like 50% in this bull market but straight to zero? And even then it would be only 200€

Do you know what the meaning of risk is? If you could literally just diversify into 100 different shit and take 0 risk while making a shit ton of money you think a credit score would exist?

>You expect a coin to not only fatally drop by something like 50% in this bull market but straight to zero?

Okay 0 is pretty retarded but didn't some of the shitcoins already drop more than 50%?

>And even then it would be only 200€

That's my play money, I don't have more to do stupid shit with.

And that's why you should invest it in things that are obvious to increase like VEN, XLM, etc. You will not make a meaningful contribution to your stack with scraping pennies every week. You need a moon mission to get started.

>take a look at XLM and its early peak
>imagine you buying in at half the climb
>imagine how you would feel after the crash

And that's why you don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially in a market that's full of PnDs

This nigga diversified his bonds.

If you want actual advice check out this discord and see what it can offer you. A lot of people have used the advice in the channels pinned.

discord.gg dPKrtpZ

Ok ok my nigga. But you have to understand I'm new and it's not that obvious what's going to increase to me.

Just one more question. Do you think it's better to just sell all I have now and get VEN or wait a month till I can invest 200€ more.

>I'd personally put all the 180€ in XLM and you'll have 360€ or more next week.

user, but XLM is in 15% loss from yesterday. I would wait some signal of rising before throwing 180$

All in on fun

you're off to a good start imo.
keep going with it and when your ready plan some big moves.

what the fuck is that app?
it looks like a LGBT normie trannie faggot homosexual app