Who else understands that DBC was first shilled here as a joke? Look at the website

who else understands that DBC was first shilled here as a joke? Look at the website...

You aren't really
>all in
are you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepbrainchain.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks just went all in

i bought big brain tokens just because the chart looked good, mcap was low, and it gets shilled daily. 60% profit already

gz, almost 100% here

Those profits are from Veeky Forums buying in....

You do realize it's just a complex, long-term PND? The token is worthless.

Saw one of the earliest threads on it and was feeling bored so bought.

Than FUDDED with fake images to allow me and my friends to accumulate more.

Now its actually gone up.

(one of the photos I used while their website was crashing so no one could check its authenticity lol)

>TY BIZ

Go away pajeet

>Chen ling hasn't visited the shitty pajeet-tier website yet

deepbrainchain.org/

Post hand for skin colour

I'll do that as soon as their homepage loads. It's been frozen at about 50% for 5 minutes.

I cant believe all the Pajeet attempts to FUD, its actually hilarious.

All I’ve done is link the website and give the history of threads. We basically said “let’s buy this and drive up the price together”

Hands to big to be a chink.
Hands to white to a pajeet.

>white user

Check em

It makes money, why are you FUDing?

Do you not pick a tree if it has apples in it?

Every token in the top 500 has gone up 100% before. That kind of happens if your value is .000001.

Everything is making money. The question is why you're investing in Pajeet scams like this when your money can be on lucrative projects like Dragonchain or an actual distributed computing project like RLC.

and there it is

The sudden shill of his own coins, bahahahaha

Competing distributed computing coins?

Well.. Yeah.. I'm giving advice. Isn't that the point of Veeky Forums ? Sharing info and advice...

XRP went +2000% literally anything can moon. I wouldn't bat an eye if Dogecoin does a 3x this week

>Shares only info and advice
>FUDS DBC because it has gone up before he could buy
Sure bud

Accepted by NEO to be on their blockchain when they have rejected many. Even invested by NEO, sure seems like a scam.