Buy POET its getting listed on KUCOIN> RUN MA NIGGAS

Buy POET its getting listed on KUCOIN> RUN MA NIGGAS

Sure, but you go first.

Littery selling my other coins at a lost to buy it.

> selling at a lost at current market

confirmed for not gonna make it

can't fucking log in. fuck this chink shit ass exchange.

Sometimes you gotta close a door to open a new one.

From when are the news? Already factored in the current ATH?

Just a simple search Kucoin and PO.ET you will find the news

It's trading on Kucoin for like 60c, I am not touching this fucking coin

its because the trading doesnt open until 1hr, most like just people placing outlandish pre-orders though

my ref for anyone signing up!

1b7av

Will this moon on both exchanges yes?

Currently, I am gonna be holding it on Binance but I think I will send it to Kucoin as soon as it gets listed there, as all 100% of the coins listed there have skyrocketed easily.

Really dont trust this one guys, I cant see it mooning just because it's added on Kucoin, the marketcap is not low enough

so is this a massive arbitrage oppurtunity?

Low market cap is fine in this case...

Literally 3xed in a minute
Bought 20 cents, sold at that massive 60 cents wall
Eazy

FOMO

So idiots are buying it on Kucoin?

Yep

Its not always about 100x dumb fuck market cap, why not take some decent 40% profit and leave ?? in a few hours?

Let me save you anons some money, because you're all clearly retarded.

The only coins that pump on KuCoin are coins that no other exchange has lisited. PoEt has already been on binance for a month. It does more volume on binance than the entire KuCoin exchange does as a whole. All you're doing is buying overpriced bags until it reaches parity with binance pricing.

Not really, Lets wait 2 hours and see where we are ?? Deal Come back here nigga

i made 100% profit already u cuck

You are welcome ma nigga

If the price skyrockets on Kucoin, won't it skyrocket on Binance too? Or are you saying you're moving POET coins to Kucoin then buying ETH from there?

It will obviously go up in Balance also but not as much as I predicted it will on Kucoin. Yea I am gonna move them from Binance to Kucoin and sell from there.

i told you retards this shit would go up 100% yesterday

Gah my transaction from binance to kucoin is stuck processing. How long did it take for you?

You still have 2 hours until it is listed

wtf kucoin won't generate any deposit addresses for me

? It's trading for over 2 hours now

eh nevermind working now

same, fucks sake

its gonna START trading in 2 hours.

it is trading right now, i had a spare $10 of btc on kucoin and i just bought some as a test

Fuck this is going nuts

Well fucking thanks for nothing, binance. It's lower than it was when I bought now from 2x on kucoin and still stuck

Dude the countdown is counting UP. It's already trading.

How high do you think it will go guys?

Its better that its cheaper on kucoin what are you saying, Buy low Sell high,

Buy low on kucoin , sell high on kucoin once more poeple start trading it.

Eh, I simply wanted to use the arbitrage opportunity. Still stuck..

i was going for arbitrage like you, it finally confirmed after like 90 confirmations. I got the funds but the chance was missed, bought on binance for 0.19 and sold for 0.20

Yea similar thing happend to me, but thats because binance fucked me lost 1 etherum.

Mine's not even showing up on etherscan after an hour, so zero confirmations so far.

At least I bought for 14k only. But I want to move it back into VEN asap, those fuckers pump out one good news after the other.

1.4k, sorry, fat fingers. that's why I shouldn't trade on ED.

1rMtx - use the invite code scrubs. get them fee bonuses on kucoin