TRX is going to the MOON

Hey Veeky Forums

its me, a local pajeet, shilling another coin thats going to the moon...wait for it.... TRX

TRON

Its top 10 @coinmarketcap & still wayy under priced. Its going to balloon in 2018. Screen cap this shit. Read the tweets, look at the website updates, TRX is going to be HUGE!
x5 PROFIT ezpz

I just picked up 5k of this coin after seeing all the normies at FB and plebbit buying up TXR. FOMO

LMFAO if you guys dont get in on this ASAP

Lets rich, or you can stay poor, I dont care

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o77cw/why_i_think_tron_is_bullshit/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Buy my bags 2.0

To the moon

There's a lot of FUD going around, but this is legitimately a solid project with a good team. It's gonna go $1+ soon.

It would literally have to be worth more than Facebook for this to happen

stay poor, okay?

I know. I told you guys about BNTY and the XRP pump dump. Those of you fuckers that listen to me made solid gains in less than 1 hr.

They call me the Nostradamus of cryptocurrency and I literally SHIT out gold

Pajeets and haters, see you in hell

TRON is already at high, it will drop hard soon because it was just PUMPED by some wahle PnD groups.

...if you buy now you are retarded, don't cry later.

Now look when it is today and where it was month ago

man when we were sitting at .17 last night at 1000 sats, the FUD was fucking getting to me. Boy am I happy I powered through and held.

>Pump and dump by whale groups
You fucking dumbass. Its volume is only below BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP how can this be a pump and dump lmao.

>FB is worth around half a trillion
>TRX current marketcap at $14,5 billion at 23 cent a piece, so a dollar would place it at around $63 billion marketcap

???????

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o77cw/why_i_think_tron_is_bullshit/

It's over

because some salty loser on reddit said so?

Apparently. That guy is literally just dying to buy a TRX dip.

If you actually read the post, you would see it raises some fair points. Still gonna hold though.

we don't want your bags.

>OP makes tron call literally 2 days late
slap yourself retard. everyone smart bought in at 6 cents and sold at 25+. enjoy

It literally doesn't exist. You know that right?

another pajeet buying high selling low lmfao

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIZ YOU FUCKED ME OVER.

To the floor

You faggot i made 50k out of 9k with tron a few days ago if you were so good at predicting the market you wouldn't be buying 5k tron that is fucking lunch money, if you were good why didnt you buy tron when ir was less than one cent you are shit acknowledge that

>tfw bought 5k tron at 100 sats and sold at 200 because whales
Oh well, next time maybe.

Coin burn soon.

WTF are you talking about? TRON is gonna drop hard.

It's time to sell for other coins that will start mooning: QLINK, CAPP